Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section (24342 Views)

The Romance Section Creative Team 2013 / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by DExplorer1: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
jodam:

Where is Dyt?
She's doing great!

3 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
I love everybody. kiss
I'm yet to meet a poster I'll care enough about to dislike undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
blogger1.0:

^^^^^^
You're looking for trouble with that ur mosquito brain! angry

btw, I know u love me. It's okay to admit it
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
in my private harlem
Is she on holiday there?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nnekacherry: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Funny thread...
I like everybody
I don't have the time to start hating somebody..
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
jodam:
Is she on holiday there?
More like permanent vacation
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by slimchi2k2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
i dnt've any reason to hate anybdy here,but i can list people i cherrish
1,VICKY i dnt no why i like her so much,wish to attend her wedding if she invit me,
2,BIN GBAGBO this guy real fuuny,i always read his thread
3,ONILA trouble girl,but she is funny with her pix
4,190 trouble maker i still dnt no why i like dis guy
5,Mynd_44 i like the way he respond in many thread
6,KILLZ he have alot of ideal and wisdom
MY IGBO ANGELS,BELOVED SISTER I LOVE U ALL
7,ADABEKE12
6,ADAOBI123
7,ADAEZE003
many of them m\f i love u all no reason to hate,we can misunderst ourself ain't wot to hate,either encourage and learn

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
[s]You're looking for trouble with that ur mosquito brain! angry [/s]

btw, I know u love me. It's okay to admit it

That's not fair oo
Okay, if i do, would you also admit that you love me too? I know you do grin grin grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
slimchi2k2: i dnt've any reason to hate anybdy here,but i can list people i cherrish
1,VICKY i dnt no why i like her so much,wish to attend her wedding if she invit me,
2,BIN GBAGBO this guy real fuuny,i always read his thread
3,ONILA trouble girl,but she is funny with her pix
4,190 trouble maker i still dnt no why i like dis guy
5,Mynd_44 i like the way he respond in many thread
6,KILLZ he have alot of ideal and wisdom
MY IGBO ANGELS,BELOVED SISTER I LOVE U ALL
7,ADABEKE12
6,ADAOBI123
7,ADAEZE003
many of them m\f i love u all no reason to hate,we can misunderst ourself ain't wot to hate,either encourage and learn

Is that your list of your favourite NLers
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
More like permanent vacation

D-Exp must be having tough times with her.
Can you manage her better?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
jodam:

D-Exp must be having tough times with her.
Can you manage her better?
Yes
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Cutex01(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
I dnt like idowuogbo, she's jxt to0 agberoistic for ma liking

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by DExplorer1: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes
If you never dig your 6fts you dey safe to parkwell and face-front. I go forgot our state tear you.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by mojounited(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2012
Compiling a list... #evil grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by delkuf(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2012
sleekprincesses:

Before you put up a post, please read CAREFULLY and make necessary corrections.

*smh*
Am accentuating the fact that u are a big fool. Cant u read. the op said, poster u dont like. wht ur problem then?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Um...Mynd 44. He is like a less intelligent less funny version of 190. pointless and spammy. I'm pretty sure hes got asburgers or something.

and mrs chima, she just makes me sick.

And sexkills, hes like a woman trapped in a mans body if you know what i mean.

3 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 5:36am On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: Um...Mynd 44. He is like a less intelligent less funny version of 190. pointless and spammy. I'm pretty sure hes got asburgers or something.

You seem somewhat familiar, have I met you before?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by fasttrack(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
**yawn**

silly biatch

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2012
fasttrack:

silly biatch
huh?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2012
Shollypopz: I love everybody. kiss
I'm yet to meet a poster I'll care enough about to dislike undecided
Yada yada yada.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2012
fresh_dude: Yada yada yada.
Hmmm
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cutex01: I dnt like idowuogbo, she's jxt to0 agberoistic for ma liking

You must be veeeery boring.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

If you never dig your 6fts you dey safe to parkwell and face-front. I go forgot our state tear you.

Seee Paaara o.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: Um...Mynd 44. He is like a less intelligent less funny version of 190. pointless and spammy. I'm pretty sure hes got asburgers or something.

You gat beefs on ur mind.
Beefs HARDER and MORE CHRONIC than e-beefs.
You wan go hug transformer?
LMAO.
Your HATRED is so......
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ayobase(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cutex01: I dnt like idowuogbo, she's jxt to0 agberoistic for ma liking

Go hang urself biko!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ayobase(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Mynd wan chop wetin pass Im power.
Abi he don chop am?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ayobase(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2012

Tell me the truth.....thou shall not lie!
U carry NL for head...tell me the truth!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by CrazyMan(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
What's with the dislikes....this section is fun, and people contribute towards the fun one way or the other.

I like practically everyone here...just that some posters can be silly, annoying, irritating and childish at times....in those times I would experience a moment hatred for the said poster...but in a matter of minutes it would all vanish, and all would return to normal.

So in a nutshell, I hate no one...
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
lol @ romance section...lets just say there are posters (a few mods included) on the forum PERIOD that I am not crazy about. I avoid them and will continue to do so.

They are not even worth mentioning so i wont.....lol.

Hilarious thread btw..
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by slimchi2k2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
@jodam
yes they are my favourite,the reason i used to be here always,also
IDOWUOGBO she always ready to fight,but very funny,ful of wisdom if she want to used it
LEFULEFUL dis guy is another thing in nl very funny
CROWN PRINCE thesame
REALITY101 thesame
many of them,i love nl more than many things,nl funny world,hard to open my facebook,but missin nl is like missin happiness
but no reason to dislike anyone

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by 190theclown: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by jodam: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided undecided

Your mouth is glued or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / this is too funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.