Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (24471 Views)

Plz Who Knw A Nairalander Wit The User Name ''carnal'': I Really Need His Contact / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by francababy(f): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2013
I am currently in a relationship that sex is boring. You can see my thread here where I complained. https://www.nairaland.com/1216478/what-should-boyfriends-thing-very

If you are a guy that can make me happy and satisfied then reply. I am a working class girl so I won't need ur money

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by olumide098(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2013
i think am the best for U coz my ex broke up with me that my trouble regard to sex is too much..lol...need a relationship as well. good and great one. whats ur facebook name or drop me ur cell number now..or mail me olumide098@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Walks in, walked out...

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by mkoabiola: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Dancing alinco with my wine.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by TableLeg(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2013
mko abiola: Dancing alinco with my wine.
Idio...t!
Your mates are outhere making money, you are sitting there dancing alinco and sipping wine on a very early monday morning!
Dunce

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by SperanzaVoy: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2013
In which state do u reside @franca
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by greall1: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
where do you located
call me on 0802285555555555555555555555558500000000000000000000000000006
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by mkoabiola: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Idio...t!
Your mates are outhere making money, you are sitting there dancing alinco and sipping wine on a very early monday morning!
Dunce
U are d biggest foool.
For ur info,am self employed and av made my kool cash ds morning,if u wish I can employ u as well.I can wine n dine anytime I want.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by TableLeg(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
mko abiola:
U are d biggest foool.
For ur info,am self employed and av made my kool cash ds morning,if u wish I can employ u as well.I can wine n dine anytime I want.
Poverty stricken bastard.... A dime you have not made today, you fu....cking wastepipe!
Employ your keke napep driving father first before you think about someone who can buy your entire lineage and any resources connected to each and everyone of you!
Di..ckhead!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by mkoabiola: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Poverty stricken bastard.... A dime you have not made today, you fu....cking wastepipe!
Employ your keke napep driving father first before you think about someone who can buy your entire lineage and any resources connected to each and everyone of you!
Di..ckhead!
I will not trade words with an slowpoke.u need home training.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by TableLeg(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
mko abiola:
I will not trade words with an slowpoke.u need home training.
You lack the intelligence and resources to stand on the same platform with me ... So run along and make yourself a better person!
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by olumide098(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
you guyz are very funny ooo, fighting over a Ghost that we dont even know whether she even exist..abegi girls full out there rather than abusing each other ooooo. leave that bastard girl that wrote something on here and failed answer us since

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Keddy: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmmm.. undecided
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by oluwaseun07(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
i think am the best for U coz my ex broke up with me that my trouble regard to sex is too much..lol...need a relationship as well. good and great one. whats ur facebook name or drop me ur call unmpar dis mine 08038853223.....am living At ibadan u
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by aiyeboy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Where do u reside?
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by tuto: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
francababy,no number from you? You can send me a mail to formularf@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Onyinyechimara(f): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
HIV AIDS is real
Find someone and settle down if you can't 'hold body'

1 Like

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by nlmonpoint(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Call. @ 08054746211
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2013
i guess you guys shouldn't abuse her.
everyone is here to air his or her view so if you don't like what she posted look else where.
people have to be matured on NL and also knowing the section your in.
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by segzicres(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
lmao.............ya'll should chill and just get along..nut that guy with the first abusive comment is dul tho............anyways franca me im a tall guy n u know that our size is always xxl. holla @ me ony tho...........23196113
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by oshioke2012: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Guys no wise, dem no wan wise up! How can u be droping ur contacts to a ghost? Yes a GHOST!
Firts nd furmost, hw ar u sure dis person is a girl? Nt a guy dats fooling around wit u guys.
Nd why hasnt dis person replied sinceee?? If its nt jst too sit nd read wat ever it is u guys have to put up here, and there u you are fighting wit words!
Abegi, leave matter jor, only d foolish will dwel on threads like dis....
Pls oh, dnt ask me wat my own is o, am jst dishing out a piece of advice
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by kay29000(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by davisonlove: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
francababy: I am currently in a relationship that sex is boring. You can see my thread here where I complained. https://www.nairaland.com/1216478/what-should-boyfriends-thing-very

If you are a guy that can make me happy and satisfied then reply. I am a working class girl so I won't need ur money
If your think your strong enough contact me

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by chelseabmw(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sometimes i wonder how old are all this guys?
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by francababy(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
I replied to the guys I am interested in. I called them and I will tell u if I got what I want soon

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by oshioke2012: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
francababy: I replied to the guys I am interested in. I called them and I will tell u if I got what I want soon
Yeah ghost!!!! *crying for guys*
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hi,am andre alexis,I am interested in u and although ur wants are limited,I wil make sure dat. D relationship is real,pls beep me on 07032389921 or email me on eduzolaconsults@yahoo.com.tnks in anticipation
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by gabooz247(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
just saw ur post, im new on NL bt i'm interested. 08120410091
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Biafrarep(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Just holla me on this no 0814448002 or send me a mail on toesman4real2010@yahoo.com. I am handsome, suave and richly endowed. Cheers!
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by waliezi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
olumide098: i think am the best for U coz my ex broke up with me that my trouble regard to sex is too much..lol...need a relationship as well. good and great one. whats ur facebook name or drop me ur cell number now..or mail me olumide098@gmail.com
i tink i can do u.... Wht do u tink?
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by hottprince: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
waliezi: i tink i can do u.... Wht do u tink?
hehn wetin i just hear shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by Simplesample(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Dear friend, based on your other topic,This is a case sensitive which requires a deep thought,Size doesn't really matter in Love making as both parties have a part to play .You may not need a break up for you may find another guy who can perform better but may not actually love you like he does. I really wish to discuss with your boyfriend cos there are lots of things he may need to know in satisfying a lady not actually the size of his joystick but I don't know how you have been handling the issue .You can add me for a better information,I do really want you to save this relationship,If you loose the current for sexual satisfaction you might also loose the other for lack of love n care

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

this is too funny / Whatsapp Nutty Group / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.