Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved (181982 Views)

Whats Happening,??? No Startime Bt My TV Showing DTV Channels Bt Not Displaying / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by dealeh: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2012
[center]
I will be puting you tru on how to fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rmTxrlKSV3c/UD5P8N220qI/AAAAAAAAAB8/m4wW1oz_IUE/s1600/dstv.gif[/img]

i notice that after renewing my DSTV subscription after my subscription was off for some days, and after paying I went out without confirming if all the channels are showing, I was thinking if it will come back in a couple of hours but still nothing show up. And what was showing was only the free
stations and to go back to complain was another expense and some people who face this same problem and the paid through banks, ATM and DSTV centers. I discover a new way of
reporting errors to DSTv without calling them or going back.

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

1 => All you have to do is to send a simple text message

2 => send your RE DSTv decoder number to 30333

3 => eg: RE number is 123456789023 to 30333

This will work for all networks and instantly you will receive a response from them and in a short period of time your channels will be showing.[/center]

Source:- HERE
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by satmaniac(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
dealeh: [center]
I will be puting you tru on how to fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rmTxrlKSV3c/UD5P8N220qI/AAAAAAAAAB8/m4wW1oz_IUE/s1600/dstv.gif[/img]

i notice that after renewing my DSTV subscription after my subscription was off for some days, and after paying I went out without confirming if all the channels are showing, I was thinking if it will come back in a couple of hours but still nothing show up. And what was showing was only the free
stations and to go back to complain was another expense and some people who face this same problem and the paid through banks, ATM and DSTV centers. I discover a new way of

This will work for all networks and instantly you will receive a response from them and in a short period of time your channels will be showing.[/center]

Will try it,thanks for d info.@dealeh
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by larryenob(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2012
dealeh: [center]

do u mean RE or RA puls ur first 10digit number of ur smart card
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by turn2honey: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
a
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by pofolo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
NOTE:
The above re authorise message only works if dstv system have only reconnect you account when your decoder was off.

if the message does not work.
just call 012703232 or 08039003788 customer care line.

or facebook or twitter @dstvng
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by cyberwaver(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
pofolo:
NOTE:
The above re authorise message only works if dstv system have only reconnect you account when your decoder was off.

if the message does not work.
just call 012703232 or 08039003788 customer care line.

or facebook or twitter @dstvng
There is a post that shows how to fix missing dstv channels link==> http://addednew.com/how-to-fix-dstv-missing-channels/
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by Abbynaf31: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks a lot. It worked almost immediately.
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by lanbaba: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Make easy payment for your DStv subscription online. visit https://www.vtpass.com/dstv

Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Mine ain't working,
SubscribeD yesterday undecided

#YOLO
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by VTPASS: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Make use of https://www.vtpass.com/dstv now for paying, renewing and subscribing to any DStv plan of your choice.

Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by Springdale: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
VTPASS:
Make use of https://www.vtpass.com/dstv now for paying, renewing and subscribing to any DStv plan of your choice.

I just used your portal, nothing is showing up
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by Justin288: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Hello vtpass,

I made payment for my prepaid meter but did not receive the recharge pin. Your contact email and phone number is not working.

Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by chapatti: 2:05am On Mar 28, 2018
If you want to know how to HOW TO RESET DSTV DECODER, click here
Re: How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved by emmanuelgreat(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lady

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions On FTA / Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.