Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now (186712 Views)

Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? / Startimes Decoder Now 3900 / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
My 3 days old Gotv decoder is showing steady green and red light ,which is an erro according to the booklet, but no signals, please help me with the remedy now.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Are u sure u installed it well? Becos i installed mine just todae and its blazing wella
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Osahon7: Are u sure u installed it well? Becos i installed mine just todae and its blazing wella
it was installed where i bought it
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
boil the decorder with salt, maggi and pepper... it will work wella

2 Likes

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Vivly(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bossforeva: it was installed where i bought it
Hey! So, did you win that short story competition?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bossforeva: it was installed where i bought it
the light u are talking abt shows on my own few sec wen u on it...i guess its the "delay"feature on the decorder..u can call an expert to check it
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
The decoder, started showing green light, the channel i had it on before the power outage appeared but i notice i couldn't use any feature in the remote control and if i press the standby button, the audio will still be on.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vivly: Hey! So, did you win that short story competition?
i was shortlisted, winner to be announced Nov 15.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bossforeva: The decoder, started showing green light, the channel i had it on before the power outage appeared but i notice i couldn't use any feature in the remote control and if i press the standby button, the audio will still be on.
the problem occured bcus the shift button was pressed. This will change the features of the settings. Call me @ 1pm after church service 2morrow on direction to rectify the problem. It is a free service. 08033683075.

3 Likes

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Vivly(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bossforeva: i was shortlisted, winner to be announced Nov 15.
Alright. Goodluck then.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2013
alhadsolutions: 0
the problem occured bcus the shift button was pressed. This will change the features of the settings. Call me @ 1pm after church service 2morrow on direction to rectify the problem. It is a free service. 08033683075.
he helped me rectify that this morning. Thanks bro!
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2013
Bossforeva: he helped me rectify that this morning. Thanks bro!
It is a pleasure. Always feel free to discuss problems relating to DSTV & Gotv with me. Am an Authorised dealer here in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2013
Bossforeva: he helped me rectify that this morning. Thanks bro!
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by molue27: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good day house. Please the red and green light of my Go Tv comes on too and doesn't show any channel.

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Vivly(f): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hi Alhadsolutions. I'm also having signal detection issues with my GoTv. Those stations on 42 range don't recieve signals. Only the 38's are showing. I've adjusted my antenna but still, no signal. Please help
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Vivly: Hi Alhadsolutions. I'm also having signal detection issues with my GoTv. Those stations on 42 range don't recieve signals. Only the 38's are showing. I've adjusted my antenna but still, no signal. Please help

the challenge is not with your antenna but the signal by manufacturer needs to be improved. You will need to rescan your Gotv. I will advise you call me @ 08033683075 to give you info on how to rescan your gotv. If you are familiar with the the method of scanning, I suggest you keeping repeating until you get desired channels. Best of luck!.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=alhadsolutions][/quote] bro, which subscription will one be on after buying a new Gotv decoder?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bossforeva: bro, which subscription will one be on after buying a new Gotv decoder?

you can either subscribe for mini package @ N1,000/month or N1500 for Gotv plus. You are presently on Gotv plus. All your current programme are for the Gotv plus. Best wishes!.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
alhadsolutions:
Good day bro! This morning, i recieved this text. E0-16 : The decoder is not enabled for this Channel, for further help go to Channel 99. Anyway of rectifying this?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bossforeva: Good day bro! This morning, i recieved this text. E0-16 : The decoder is not enabled for this Channel, for further help go to Channel 99. Anyway of rectifying this?
The meaning of this message is that your account has been temporary suspended because of subscripion. To correct this problem, ensure you pay in any authorized offices. To check you date of disconnection, Text "due"+your IUC number & send to 4688. Eg due+2004322666 to 4688. If you are not indebted, Text "Reset+IUC number" to 4688. Best of luck!.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by MekT(m): 5:06am On Dec 10, 2013
I duno wats wrong wif ma decoder...it juss goes on n off by itself...it showz a channel b4 i can press anything on the remote it goes off again n the process repeats allova... Any ideaz?

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2013
MekT: I duno wats wrong wif ma decoder...it juss goes on n off by itself...it showz a channel b4 i can press anything on the remote it goes off again n the process repeats allova... Any ideaz?

just follow the instruction i told you when you called me.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
alhadsolutions: .
The meaning of this message is that your account has been temporary suspended because of subscripion. To correct this problem, ensure you pay in any authorized offices. To check you date of disconnection, Text "due"+your IUC number & send to 4688. Eg due+2004322666 to 4688. If you are not indebted, Text "Reset+IUC number" to 4688. Best of luck!.
oh! Thanks, tis now that i saw ur reply. I later renewed my subscription, but then i was thinking i'll recieve a mail on my decoder.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by MekT(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
alhadsolutions:
just follow the instruction i told you when you called me.

I dont haff ur number and i didnt call u.....u culd giff me the instructions here tho
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2013
MekT: .

I dont haff ur number and i didnt call u.....u culd giff me the instructions here tho
someone did!. Ok this is my number. Make sure you have light & close to your decoder b4 you call me 08185407594.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
@alhad, there's a new channel Televista but am not able to view it. E0-16 message shown
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by mickey5000(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
alhadsolutions:
It is a pleasure. Always feel free to discuss problems relating to DSTV & Gotv with me. Am an Authorised dealer here in Lagos. Thanks

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF GOTV NOW. I NEED TO GET ONE. THANKS
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
mickey5000:

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF GOTV NOW. I NEED TO GET ONE. THANKS

A complete Gotv with Antenna cost N6,900. It has a free 1month viewing benefit. Also, has 43 channels viewing stations {both international + local channels}. You can visit any multichoice dealer near you.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Vivly(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
alhadsolutions:
someone did!. Ok this is my number. Make sure you have light & close to your decoder b4 you call me 08185407594.
I'm the one. Seems it's now 30 channels. Btw, I paid 1500.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Vivly: I'm the one. Seems it's now 30 channels. Btw, I paid 1500.
Your N1,500 subscription should offer you 43channels viewing benefit. Call me if you are still in need of my technical assistance.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by alhadsolutions: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, Happy new year to you. May you achieve more resounding success in this year 2014.
Pls, i wish to strongly advise all Gotv callers NOT to be calling me @ MIDNIGHT {12am - 6am} again in the name of assisting them in solving Gotv problems. KINDLY RESPECT MY NIGHT!. I considered that a call like this beyond 10pm shouldnt be made. Thx

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by aycity2000: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
pls help, my newly activated decoder is showing e-017 on other stations except channel 99 and I m still entitled to 1 month free subscription.
help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.