Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? (500 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by Topsy4242(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2012
Many time in church or at home' we sing this hymn and a little voice speak to this morning that: Son' Can You Realy Surrender All 2 Me? But i never reply the Voice.
Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by Topsy4242(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2012
So help me Lord
Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by Adwexky(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2012
My friend, there is none like Him (Jesus Christ) surrender your life to Him and learn more about Him through the Holy Bible. Am sure you will enjoy it, It so sweet to rely on Him.
Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by advocate666: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
See a phsychiatrist immediately.

1 Like

Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by Segunagagu(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Adwexky: My friend, there is none like Him (Jesus Christ) surrender your life to Him and learn more about Him through the Holy Bible. Am sure you will enjoy it, It so sweet to rely on Him.
Yes.The bible is the greatest book in the world.its like a compass dat lead u to d right direction wen ur going to d wrong direction..i have really learnt so many things from d bible..its very very interesting.especially d various laws of God and the punishments of sin..i really love God.
Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO A FOREIGNER AND A HIPPIE! NEVER! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by Callotti: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Even the so-called Christians can't surrender with their hypocritical, evil ways.

Merry Xmas in advance. He has died and risen YET AGAIN without any signs of his SECOND COMING! cheesy
Re: Can We Realy Surrender All To Jesus? by holyvirgin: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2012
Callotti: Even the so-called Christians can't surrender with their hypocritical, evil ways.

Merry Xmas in advance. He has died and risen YET AGAIN without any signs of his SECOND COMING! cheesy
he is coming very soon...

(1) (Reply)

Private Jets: CAN Says It Is Okay, Slams Kukah, Bakare / Stop Worshiping Pastors. Worship God!! / Talk Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.