Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. (13309 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / 5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by petokey: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2015
''For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given...'' There is joy when a King is born.

Just as the three wise men did over 2000 years ago, it is also a mandate for us to give the new born King a birthday present.

Someone will ask, where is Jesus? How do we present the gift to Him?
As the scripture says,
''what so ever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me...''

5 BIRTHDAY GIFTS YOU MUST GIVE TO CHRIST TODAY.

1. TIME: Most of us are so busy with work, business and studies that we don't remember to spend time with friends and loved ones.
Father spend time with your wife, she needs you. Parents spend time with your children, they need you. Young men and women, spend time with your friends, you all need each other.
Afterrall Money cannot buy Time.

2. FORGIVENESS: To air is human and to forgive is divine.
That person who offended you whom you have been keeping malice with for a very long time, that guy/babe that broke your heart and you have sworn never to forgive him/her. Go to them today, drop the ego, tell them you are sorry and you have forgiven them.
Afterall you can't buy Forgiveness with Money.

3. SMILE: There is this joy attarched to the smiles of people around you. When you smile at someone, hormones of joy and happiness is transmitted from the face of the smiler to the heart of the smilee.
Wear smiles on your face at all times, you might not know who you are helping. Money cannot buy that.

4. CARE: Make a surprise phonecall to someone. Pay a surprise visit to someone. Be they your friends or families. Visit the orphanage home, visit the sick. Show care and make them feel loved. Money can't buy that.

5. HOLY KISS: Turn to someone close to you right now and give that person an Adorable holy kiss. Holykiss .Money can't buy that either.

Merry Xmas to @Seun, @Lalasticlala et.c

5 Likes

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Heromaniaa: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2015
I love the holy kiss part... did you say I should turn to my neighbor?

1 Like

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by freshness2020: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
nice. Love the kiss part. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by infogenius(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2015
The most important gift you must give Christ today
is not any of the above. But.....
....... give your life to Christ and be Born Again

35 Likes

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by iteleaye(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Lobatan, afi holy kiss na...
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Wilson125(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Alrite
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Demmocrats(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Op thanks for that information

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by PresleyKuttie(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Oooowh... My Lovely Father...! I will do anytin for you smiley
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by tartar9(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
6.blood transfusion
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Donjcco(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by kunlesehan(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2015
May this season bring you harvest of joy,
peace and prosperity;
and may the coming season bring bigger
and better achievements for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by smcotty(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
kiss lol kiss get holy one
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by adebayo201: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
petokey:
''For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given...'' There is joy when a King is born.

Just as the three wise men did over 2000 years ago, it is also a mandate for us to give the new born King a birthday present.

Someone will ask, where is Jesus? How do we present the gift to Him?
As the scripture says,
''what so ever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me...''

5 BIRTHDAY GIFTS YOU MUST GIVE TO CHRIST TODAY.

1. TIME: Most of us are so busy with work, business and studies that we don't remember to spend time with friends and loved ones.
Father spend time with your wife, she needs you. Parents spend time with your children, they need you. Young men and women, spend time with your friends, you all need each other.
Afterrall Money cannot buy Time.

2. FORGIVENESS: To air is human and to forgive is divine.
That person who offended you whom you have been keeping malice with for a very long time, that guy/babe that broke your heart and you have sworn never to forgive him/her. Go to them today, drop the ego, tell them you are sorry and you have forgiven them.
Afterall you can't buy Forgiveness with Money.

3. SMILE: There is this joy attarched to the smiles of people around you. When you smile at someone, hormones of joy and happiness is transmitted from the face of the smiler to the heart of the smilee.
Wear smiles on your face at all times, you might not know who you are helping. Money cannot buy that.

4. CARE: Make a surprise phonecall to someone. Pay a surprise visit to someone. Be they your friends or families. Visit the orphanage home, visit the sick. Show care and make them feel loved. Money can't buy that.

5. HOLY KISS: Turn to someone close to you right now and give that person an Adorable holy kiss. Holykiss .Money can't buy that either.

Merry Xmas to @Seun, @Lalasticlala et.c

I go dey look you as how you dey give my wife holy adorable kiss... Okay..

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Heromaniaa:

Yes turn to your neighbor but not his wife, sister or daughter I not you won't the like the dust that would be raised!
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by gameboy727(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2015
My neighbor is a married lady. If I give her holy kiss now anything that happens next na you I go blame OP
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by VanTee20(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Op, so to air is human ?

I thought it was "err" o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Okay oooo
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by ichommy(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Yinmu
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by ichommy(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2015
gameboy727:
My neighbor is a married lady. If I give her holy kiss now anything that happens next na you I go blame OP

grin
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by mikkypel(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Everyone loving the kiss part.. What is holy kiss sef? Kiss is kiss
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by ajoguegbe(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2015
for me the 5 BEST GIFTS would be
1. Your Life: If you are not yet born, it would be a great idea to do that today while the world is celebrating His birth. There is no birthday gift he will cherish as much as that, it not only gladdens His heart even the angels in heaven go rejoicing if you give your life

2. Your Time: yes it is good to spend time with your family and friends as the op has pointed out but what about spending time with God. Can you promise to spend more time with God in 2016: in prayer, worship and service to Him

3. Your Treasure: in an era where people are fighting the idea of giving to church through tithes and offering, will you be faithful in giving knowing fully well that thats how name is spread on earth. Let your money be used in winning more souls to Christ, its a big birthday gift. Its the devil that inspires people to attack church giving so that Christ work will be hindered on earth

4. Giving to the needy: The Bible says that when you give to the needy or visit those in prison or hospital, you are doing it for Christ. (MATT 26). If you want to give Jesus a birthday gift then visit orphanages, prisons, and also help the poor around you, thats what Jesus is all about

5. Your Talent: Will you use your talent to serve him or the devil, if you are a musician, God did not give you that gift to cause more people to go to hell. Yes you must not sing gospel but you must not be vulgar or promote the works of darkness

Give Jesus this birthday gifts and see if you will lack any good thing in 2016

3 Likes

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Temysteve(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Heromaniaa:
hmmmm, no go try am ooo or else she go give u dirty slap!!!
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by FOLLEY20(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2015
infogenius:
Very correct! When this is done, all other good things will follow.
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by zubistar2000: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
grin[quote author=freshness2020 post=41321604]nice. Love the kiss part. grin grin[/quot. Make sure your heart is holy n not Polluted grin
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Jesus wasn't born on 25th dc

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by otemanuduno: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Do holy kiss, get dirty slap
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Highcuerayte: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
It no go better for person wey invent Christmas
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Highcuerayte: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2015
infogenius:
Geerrrrarrrrahere where in the Bible do you see the Apostle preach give your life to Christ
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Highcuerayte: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
Dbrainiac1:
Tell the Pagans make them here

1 Like

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Yellowson(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508 oya come make i give you Holy Kiss
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Aminat508(f): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2015
Yellowson:
Aminat508 oya come make i give you Holy Kiss
I be Jesus ni? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals / Driver Preaching On The Steering / Misuse Of The Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.