Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? (10040 Views)

Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** / Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# / Which Network Modem Is Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Pls dear nairalanders,,, i browse my pc with my moderm and i use airtel... I subscribe for the airtel 1 month data plan...bt the problem is,its not enough...i normally exaust d data plan in like two days...pls does anyone knw any network tht gives out unlimited dataplan montly for any amount?? Pls mtn is not included..... Thnx so much
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Chikebrain: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
deejay_harry1: Pls dear nairalanders,,, i browse my pc with my moderm and i use airtel... I subscribe for the airtel 1 month data plan...bt the problem is,its not enough...i normally exaust d data plan in like two days...pls does anyone knw any network tht gives out unlimited dataplan montly for any amount?? Pls mtn is not included..... Thnx so much
MTN gives unlimited data plan
20 HOURS-7 DAYS-N1,500-20H to 131
100 HOURS-30 DAYS-N5,000-100H
300 HOURS-90 DAYS-N13,000-300H

Starcomms also give unlimited.
The cons of these data bundles are the fact that they are expensive and you'll get throttled down after the first day of using making browsing speed variably low. I'll suggest that you go for the unlimited with the MTN BIS or Multilinks evdo modem and a VPN software. it's much cheaper, faster, consistent. I'm currently using the unlimited and have downloaded more than 20GB in less than a month. I'll suggest the Unlimited package with MTN BIS.
You can mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Thanks
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Youngzedd(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Chikebrain: .
MTN gives unlimited data plan
20 HOURS-7 DAYS-N1,500-20H to 131
100 HOURS-30 DAYS-N5,000-100H
300 HOURS-90 DAYS-N13,000-300H

Starcomms also give unlimited.
The cons of these data bundles are the fact that they are expensive and you'll get throttled down after the first day of using making browsing speed variably low. I'll suggest that you go for the unlimited with the MTN BIS or Multilinks evdo modem and a VPN software. it's much cheaper, faster, consistent. I'm currently using the unlimited and have downloaded more than 20GB in less than a month. I'll suggest the Unlimited package with MTN BIS.
You can mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Thanks

NO 9JA NETWORK OFFERS UNLIMITED DATA PLAN EXCEPT BB PLAN.

MAKE ENQUIRY FIRST.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Gerardcole(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
You can surf unlimited using pdproxy + mtn bis.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Chikebrain: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Youngzedd:

NO 9JA NETWORK OFFERS UNLIMITED DATA PLAN EXCEPT BB PLAN.

MAKE ENQUIRY FIRST.
I believe you ought to be the one to make enquiries. In my post above I made mention that it's unlimited for the number of hours purchased. Go and do your research before you start asking people to make enquiries. MTN, startcomms gives unlimited bandwidth for the period of time you purchased.
Thanks
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Youngzedd(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Chikebrain:
I believe you ought to be the one to make enquiries. In my post above I made mention that it's unlimited for the number of hours purchased. Go and do your research before you start asking people to make enquiries. MTN, startcomms gives unlimited bandwidth for the period of time you purchased.
Thanks

Hmm funny.

Take a look >>> www.mtnonline.com/mtnmobile/content.php?title=MTN%20Simple%20Surf&plid=1617&nid=node/1026

Now tell me who is right.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Chikebrain: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Please youngzedd please explain this: "FAIR USAGE POLICY (THRESHOLD Cap)" and "The cons of these data bundles are the fact that they are expensive and you'll get throttled down after the first day of using, making browsing speed variably low."
(I dey talk see Father, you they talk see Priest). SMH
What about starcomms? (Don't you have a link so I could also prove you wrong)
This services (data bundles) are unlimited even after you use up to the data cap allocated. It'll still browse but your bandwidth will be throttled down, therefore making browsing speed slow.
Please I'll advise that you practicalise things before you start challenging or arguing blindly with anyone.
Thanks
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Youngzedd(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2012
Chikebrain: Please youngzedd please explain this: "FAIR USAGE POLICY (THRESHOLD Cap)" and "The cons of these data bundles are the fact that they are expensive and you'll get throttled down after the first day of using, making browsing speed variably low."
(I dey talk see Father, you they talk see Priest). SMH
What about starcomms? (Don't you have a link so I could also prove you wrong)
This services (data bundles) are unlimited even after you use up to the data cap allocated. It'll still browse but your bandwidth will be throttled down, therefore making browsing speed slow.
Please I'll advise that you practicalise things before you start challenging or arguing blindly with anyone.
Thanks

Actually I wasn't here for you just trying to help the poster.
Make i no receive insult I shouldn't.

@Poster choose the one that interest you.

Goodbye.

Thread Un-follow.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Chikebrain: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lolz youngzedd, i thought we were having an informative and educational argument. I'm sorry if you feel insulted.
Thumbs bro.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Thnx alot for d info guys.....

Mtn slow die.... Does airtel have a similar thang like mtnany unlimited data plan in airtel??
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Chikebrain: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nope bro, airtel aint got an unlimited package. As I said in my post above, I'll suggest you go with the unlimited tweak using MTN BIS or a multilinks modem and a VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP (that's what I'm currently using and its speed is "awesomely" fast).
Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hav sent u an email bro...
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by obraye: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
try MTN HYNET they have unlimited plan and their service is ok
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by ukachimo: 4:48am On Nov 18, 2012
Chikebrain has given you the code. But if you can afford this, then l recommend it:
Shared Corporate users plans on fiber over point to point wireless connectivity:
Recurring Cost Per Month Per Quarter in Naira
Up to 256kbs Duplex shared bandwidth N 25,000.00 N 75,000.00
Up to 512kbs Duplex shared bandwidth N 60,000.00 N 180,000.00
Up to 1Mbs Duplex shared bandwidth N 85,000.00 N 255,000.00
Up to 2Mbs Duplex shared bandwidth N 170,000.00 N 510,000.00

Contact Person: Daniel 08094684524
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by sdam(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2012
deejay_harry1: Pls dear nairalanders,,, i browse my pc with my moderm and i use airtel... I subscribe for the airtel 1 month data plan...bt the problem is,its not enough...i normally exaust d data plan in like two days...pls does anyone knw any network tht gives out unlimited dataplan montly for any amount?? Pls mtn is not included..... Thnx so much

Go for multilinks 3G evdo... Subscription is 250/day A̶̲̥̅nd 6k/month A̶̲̥̅nd its unlimited download A̶̲̥̅nd surfing. Nothing like hour based

1 Like

Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by suru45: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
I subscribed to airtel bis using a nokia phone. I got 1Gb. I wonder if i can subscribe to mtn bis also using nokia phone to send the code. I want to use the mtn bis + a vpn but I don't have a blackberry.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by ukachimo: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
suru45: I subscribed to airtel bis using a nokia phone. I got 1Gb. I wonder if i can subscribe to mtn bis also using nokia phone to send the code. I want to use the mtn bis + a vpn but I don't have a blackberry.
just txt bbc to 21600 using any phone making sure you already have the value and you will be on immediately.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Chikebrain: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
suru45: I subscribed to airtel bis using a nokia phone. I got 1Gb. I wonder if i can subscribe to mtn bis also using nokia phone to send the code. I want to use the mtn bis + a vpn but I don't have a blackberry.
NB: You dont need a blackberry phone to subscribe an MTN BIS Package or any BIS package at all. Subscription could be done on any other phone or even on your modem.
Just send a text message to 21600
1 month - send BBC to 21600
1 Week - send BBCWEEK to 21600
If you have issues you could also mail me on chike.louis@yahoo.com.
I also setup unlimited browsing on PC through VPN and also sell voucher.
Thanks
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Bigdreams(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hi guys,

Chikebrain didn't solicit for this but I've got to do it.

I got in contact with him some weeks ago after doing some research about this mtn bis and pd-proxy unlimited browsing stuff. After paying the requested amount into his account, he sent me the details I needed and pronto, I was enjoying the unlimited browsing....even watching live streaming football matches.

I have even done the same unlimited browsing for 2 of my friends and a client of mine; all through him.

He has also been on ground to answer questions or provide support when needed.

You can definitely give him a trial.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by dungar4: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2012
If you live in Abuja, call me 08099066888. I can configure your MTN NG sim card to browse 24/7 for 6 months without any configuration or software. I have done it for 10 persons and they are using it. Guaranteed!
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by gigabytes: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
ipnx offers unlimited. We do stream with it in our church anytime.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by purplekayc(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
try spectranet
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by chygoz3(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2013
MTN BIS is unlimited but you can't browse using it directly on your pc. You just need to make a little addition. Hence with just N2500 per month, you get unlimited browsing. Send me a message if you are interested in getting how to go about it.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by purplekayc(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
chygoz3: MTN BIS is unlimited but you can't browse using it directly on your pc. You just need to make a little addition. Hence with just N2500 per month, you get unlimited browsing. Send me a message if you are interested in getting how to go about it.
how?/ undecided
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by chygoz3(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
purplekayc: how?/ undecided
via nairaland. I don't want to post my email here in order to evade spammers. I got an email from nairaland seeking for permission from me to receive a message from you. I guess you can now go ahead to contact me.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Okwizzy(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2013
chygoz3: via nairaland. I don't want to post my email here in order to evade spammers. I got an email from nairaland seeking for permission from me to receive a message from you. I guess you can now go ahead to contact me.
wats ur mail bro?
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by chygoz3(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okwizzy:
wats ur mail bro?
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by omoobajeje1(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2013
Please can you help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ for free browsing using Airtel? I'm really interested if you can help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ know how to reach you please.
chygoz3: MTN BIS is unlimited but you can't browse using it directly on your pc. You just need to make a little addition. Hence with just N2500 per month, you get unlimited browsing. Send me a message if you are interested in getting how to go about it.
Re: Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? by Okwizzy(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2013
chygoz3: Chygoz2@gmail.com
ve sent u an e-mail pls i nid dt mtn bis cheat on laptop

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / Functions Of F Keys "F1 - F12" In A Computer Keyboard And They Works When Press / Intel Vs Amd Which Do You Prefer and why. Cast Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.