Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Wifi Hot Spot On Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wifi Hot Spot On Bb (1833 Views)

How To Share Your Bblited Data Through Hot Spot On Android. / Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by cardoso111(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2012
can someone teach me how to launch into bb hotspot on my bb 9220 pls
Re: Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Hotspot function does not work with BIS. You will have to purchase a separate data bundle to activate hotspot function. Once purchased,connectivity is a doddle!!!!
Re: Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by walcolm(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Lexusgs430: Hotspot function does not work with BIS. You will have to purchase a separate data bundle to activate hotspot function. Once purchased,connectivity is a doddle!!!!

I disagree with you again

Wifi Hotspotting works perfectly well on BBs and BIS unless blocked by the network. are you sure you're not the one arguing about things you don't know...(referencing your post on another thread)
Re: Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
walcolm:

Wifi Hotspotting works perfectly well on BBs and BIS unless blocked by the network. are you sure you're not the one arguing about things you don't know...(referencing your post on another thread)

I would love to argue with you, but there is no point. I repeat again, hotspot function does not work with your BIS subscription, but only with a data bundle attached.
Re: Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by rivieranights: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
walcolm:

As far as I know,hotspot works with only airtel BIS.care to tell us how I can get it to work with etisalat glo and mtn bis?
Re: Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by walcolm(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
riviera_nights: As far as I know,hotspot works with only airtel BIS.care to tell us how I can get it to work with etisalat glo and mtn bis?

that's because its only Airtel that allows you use your BIS data allowance anyhow you like. wifi hotspotting is also not disabled on Etisalat but it doesn't use your BIS data allowance. Etisalat charges you directly for the it. once your phone has the feature and you have credit on your Etisalat line, it will work but the rates are high and you will notice your credit is wiped out within a few minutes. i believe Glo and MTN have not enabled that feature on their BIS network

Lexusgs430:

I would love to argue with you, but there is no point. I repeat again, hotspot function does not work with your BIS subscription, but only with a data bundle attached.

there's no shame in learning something you didn't know. wifi hotspotting works with BB and BIS that is why it is a feature of BBs but it is at the discretion of the network provider to determine how they want to charge for it.

Maybe you should consult riviera_nights to tell you more about it
Re: Wifi Hot Spot On Bb by cardoso111(m): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Thank you all for a good treat of a tutorial!does bb 9220 have hot spot facility?pls put me through .my email cieba777@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis On Android - problems / How To Make A ROM Backup Or Dump Of An MTK Phone Using Sp Flash Tool Read Back / Who Remembers This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.