Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. (53493 Views)

Somebody Should Help,i Keep Having Malaria Every 2weeks. / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / Cancer Week; Please Get Screened. Prevention Is Cheaper And Safer Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nwogeh: 9:00pm On May 30, 2016
I have almost the same symptons and lm looking for solution. Please somebody should help us.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Jay4joy: 9:46pm On May 30, 2016
Use mosquito net always and i guarantee you, no more malaria.

The idea is No bite no malaria. Mosquito is the most effective to prevent mosquito.

Visit www mykingbiz com if you want to buy online. or call 08055858911

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Prettyenit18(f): 9:06am On May 31, 2016
I had almost exactly the same symptoms, I went from one hospital to another, mine worsened to the extend that my bones stated paining me. I finally found a docter that took me seriously (God bless him) first I was diagnosed with ulcer, after treatment I stopped waking up tired, secondly I had lactose intolerance, so I stopped taking milk and my abdomen or stomach stopped bloating. Thirdly I stopped taking anti malaria and started taking bcomplex, it worked. I stopped falling sick unnecessarily, all my body aches stopped. I feel so healthy. But the best solution is to pray.
kinnkw:
Since my relocation to Lagos since 2009, my health condition has greatly decreased.

Prior to my relocation i hardly get sick at all. As a child i suffered malaria a lot but that was when i was still in boarding school, after that i have never had malaria or any reason to go to a hospital till 2009 when i came to Lagos.

The symptoms are never severe but it affects my productivity drastically and it scares me. Most times i get scared thinking something else is wrong with me, but when i get to a hospital and run some test the result is always Malaria +. I understand some people get malaria ++ which is more serious.

Some people say i expose myself to mosquitoes a lot, but i have also discovered that i attract mosquitoes more than everybody around me.I always complain about mosquito bites once its 6pm as a result of that i hardly come outside once it get back home from work.

The symptoms i get include, very mild headache, Pain behind my eyes,heavy eyes,dizziness,abdominal pain in the mornings when i wake up, severe tiredness, Feeling weak even after a night sleep,muscular pain, pain in joints,lack of concentration, Irregular bowel movements,a feel of bloated stomach and sometimes a burning sensation in stomach like i'm hungry even after having a good meal.

I go about my daily business like normal but i'm very very bothered because these symptoms all come back a week after treatment.

My productivity is grossly affected, i have seen decrease in time i put in work and domestic related activities.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by felifeli: 9:45am On May 31, 2016
manneger2:

hello I saw Ur post while searching on Google I have almost the same symptoms like yours and each time I go to hospital they will diagnosed malaria after series of test like urinalysis hepatitis diabete HIV and other blood test all will come out negative, Pls how did u finally treat urself cos am tired of taking antimalarial drug and this started 3months in rivers state where am currently doing my nysc,
thanks for Ur response

Hmmn.. I used to have these until it revealed I was suffering from STRESS and High Blood Pressure. Not sure which one of the diseases resulted in the other. Start monitoring your blood pressure , and as for stress that is a bigger issue. You may need a psychotherapist for that. I was lucky I belonged to a praying church and it helped a lot.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by OmoOsanyin: 12:21pm On May 31, 2016
First, thoroughly clean out your liver (the chemical factory of the body).

Contact me if this doesn't remedy the situation.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Rockyfancino(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2016
kinnkw:
Since my relocation to Lagos since 2009, my health condition has greatly decreased.

Prior to my relocation i hardly get sick at all. As a child i suffered malaria a lot but that was when i was still in boarding school, after that i have never had malaria or any reason to go to a hospital till 2009 when i came to Lagos.

The symptoms are never severe but it affects my productivity drastically and it scares me. Most times i get scared thinking something else is wrong with me, but when i get to a hospital and run some test the result is always Malaria +. I understand some people get malaria ++ which is more serious.

Some people say i expose myself to mosquitoes a lot, but i have also discovered that i attract mosquitoes more than everybody around me.I always complain about mosquito bites once its 6pm as a result of that i hardly come outside once it get back home from work.

The symptoms i get include, very mild headache, Pain behind my eyes,heavy eyes,dizziness,abdominal pain in the mornings when i wake up, severe tiredness, Feeling weak even after a night sleep,muscular pain, pain in joints,lack of concentration, Irregular bowel movements,a feel of bloated stomach and sometimes a burning sensation in stomach like i'm hungry even after having a good meal.

I go about my daily business like normal but i'm very very bothered because these symptoms all come back a week after treatment.

My productivity is grossly affected, i have seen decrease in time i put in work and domestic related activities.
How are you feeling now?
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by babyt66: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Boss did you find the solution or diagnosis of this. My dad is going through the same with similar symptoms. Every test will say it's malaria after treatment the next week it continues. Different malaria drugs have be used. Last week he took shots of Emal and this week same symptoms are bk.
kinnkw:

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by kokomilala(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
@ Nwogeh, I've helped a lot of people prevent malaria PERMANENTLY.On Nairaland, I've also helped one person with this problem.If you're willing, contact me on 07088517382.
If you're not careless, you'll never be ravaged with malaria fever anymore.I can assure you.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Boss did you find the solution or diagnosis of this. My dad is going through the same with similar symptoms. Every test will say it's malaria after treatment the next week it continues. Different malaria drugs have be used. Last week he took shots of Emal and this week same symptoms are bk.
What y'all need do is to detoxify, balance your body's acid-alkali level & purify your liver with Shake Off Phyto Fiber & Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. Quote me & drop your number on how to get these.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Ibj50(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
What y'all need do is to detoxify, balance your body's acid-alkali level & purify your liver with Shake Off Phyto Fiber & Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. Quote me & drop your number on how to get these.
interested
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
ACM10:

I'm telling you from experience. 5 months ago, my cousin complained of the same symptoms. I reviewed all her lab investigations which includes HIV scrrening, thick and thin blood film for malaria, Widal, Hepatitis B and C, urinalysis, etc. All were normal except 3+++ for malaria. What puzzled her was that she had been on different antimalarial drugs which includes malareich, coartem, artesunate, amodiaquine, etc. I told her that I will treat her malaria completely. I changed her medication to another effective, though expensive ACT drugs which I bought from a reliable pharmacy shop. I bought two packs of the drugs and convinced her on why she should finish the two packs. She did not argue with me. To cut the long story short, her symptoms(e.g rigor and chill) disappeared completely on the second day. I encouraged her to complete the dosage. She obliged. She has been free from malaria symptoms for 5 months now. Sorry, I wont reveal the drug to the open forum. It's my intellectual property.

Guy,

I take God dey beg you... This is the third time in last two months biko... I don tire. What is the name of the drug
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Flemishbuzz: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Guy,

I take God dey beg you... This is the third time in last two months biko... I don tire. What is the name of the drug

Guy, please leave the idiot, how will you say a drug you bought at a pharmacy is your intellectual property... My malaria comes very often in fact am sick right now,... Buy lonart DX, it usually works for me but just for few weeks before it comes back, so I've stoped taking it... I Want to see the doctor 2moro... Good luck bro.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by excel123: 4:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by blowjohn(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ibj50:
interested

Pls i need to detoxify my liver i think. 08155724690
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by NMPRO(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
NEW: Here is How You Can Get Free Medical Care Services Nationwide, Becoming A Professional Entrepreneur For As Low As An Incredible Nut-Price... Without Having To Worry About Money For Healthcare System Ever Again Even If You Are An SS:

Fast Finger, Click Here��

https:///2wT89h0
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by danilmo: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2018
REDDEVILS1:

bros abeg, did u finally sort out this malaria resistance illness.

seriously affecting my life

1 Like

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nasifuddeen: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello Pls somebody should help i too have thesame problem am like treating malaria every 2 weeks its seriously affecting my life
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nasifuddeen: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
danilmo:

Bros abeg did u come up with any help to our problem am planning on stating to see a Dr. Frm a Government hospital if i did that i will let you know my diagnosis perhaps It may help you. But this thing is too much
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by danilmo: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nasifuddeen:

Bros abeg did u come up with any help to our problem am planning on stating to see a Dr. Frm a Government hospital if i did that i will let you know my diagnosis perhaps It may help you. But this thing is too much

walahi am still in the hot soup,
went to school/university health center last week where I requested for full blood test, both virus, hepatitis, STDs all are -ve, still only malaria mp + as usual..

doc prescribed injection,
collected arthemether injection and finished last week, yesterday started having this same symptoms,
e.g bitter tongue, red eye, weakness..

i kuku feel like lemme keep going like that, I give up already.. but I know I will be fine one day , next time I have good chance I ll likely visit my school teaching hospital, this is beyond ordinary usage of drug...

moreover did kidney and liver function test with digital instruments yesterday, everything normal..
see.. is well.

just holla me back after
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
kinnkw:

HAVE YOU TRIED THESE PRODUCTS,AFRICAN POT,SUPER CIDER AND IMMUNE BOOSTER,IF NO IS YOUR ANSWER USE THEM,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Luckydubby7(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which is d best drug for malaria
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by polchurchboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Prettyenit18:
I had almost exactly the same symptoms, I went from one hospital to another, mine worsened to the extend that my bones stated paining me. I finally found a docter that took me seriously (God bless him) first I was diagnosed with ulcer, after treatment I stopped waking up tired, secondly I had lactose intolerance, so I stopped taking milk and my abdomen or stomach stopped bloating. Thirdly I stopped taking anti malaria and started taking bcomplex, it worked. I stopped falling sick unnecessarily, all my body aches stopped. I feel so healthy. But the best solution is to pray.

I’m having basically the same symptoms and have treated malaria endlessly but still end up with ++ at each test. I also discovered I have H Pylori and started using Ulsakit but I haven’t found any relief yet (started 3 days ago), initially to Omephrazole and other stuff even herbal but continue to feel the same way. The most irritating symptom is the one in my eyes, they don’t hurt me but just feel funny and heavy, I wake up tired, knees feel weak and I sweat. It takes a toll on me mentally cos I start wondering if it’s something more serious but all my tests have been fine but yet the drugs I take aren’t working
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by another1: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2021
ngmart:
Stop masturbating if you are into it, it will help you.
Point very good one.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2021
God help us
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Saintlizzy2022: 5:00pm On May 27, 2022
Hello
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2022
kinnkw:

Get in touch with me, check my signature
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
polchurchboy:

I’m having basically the same symptoms and have treated malaria endlessly but still end up with ++ at each test. I also discovered I have H Pylori and started using Ulsakit but I haven’t found any relief yet (started 3 days ago), initially to Omephrazole and other stuff even herbal but continue to feel the same way. The most irritating symptom is the one in my eyes, they don’t hurt me but just feel funny and heavy, I wake up tired, knees feel weak and I sweat. It takes a toll on me mentally cos I start wondering if it’s something more serious but all my tests have been fine but yet the drugs I take aren’t working
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2022
danilmo:

went to school/university health center last week where I requested for full blood test, both virus, hepatitis, STDs all are -ve, still only malaria mp + as usual..

collected arthemether injection and finished last week, yesterday started having this same symptoms,

i kuku feel like lemme keep going like that, I give up already.. but I know I will be fine one day , next time I have good chance I ll likely visit my school teaching hospital, this is beyond ordinary usage of drug...

moreover did kidney and liver function test with digital instruments yesterday, everything normal..
see.. is well.

just holla me back after
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Nasifuddeen:
Hello Pls somebody should help i too have thesame problem am like treating malaria every 2 weeks its seriously affecting my life
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2022
danilmo:

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by wharlz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
danilmo:

see.. is well.

just holla me back after
were you able to finally get rid of the malaria parasite mine is +++ again, how did you treat it. Pls help a brother. Am taking email artheeter injection for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. / Heavy Rainfall Wreaks Havoc In A Cemetery In Kano. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.