Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Internet Connection For Life(30k) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internet Connection For Life(30k) (930 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection For Life(30k) by browse: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2008
”IT’S A LEGAL CONNECTION FOR REAL”

GET INTERNET CONNECTION ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP WITHOUT MONTHLY CHARGES, MONTHLY RECHARGING OF ACCOUNT. JUST ONE DIAL, YOU ARE CONNECTED FOR LIFE. ALL YOU NEED IS A GPRS/WAP GSM PHONE WITH BLUETOOTH.”IT’S A LEGAL CONNECTION FOR REAL”
FOR FUTHER INFO CALL; 08034031896 OR 08030677138
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by SOJ(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2008
bullshit
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by adeniyijoe: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello house ,i have a large buiding on a piece of land on a main road in akute.also have an xbox 360 at a cheaper price.call me on this no if you are interested 08057219569 or mail me on adeniyijoel@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by browse: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
SOJ or watever ur name is, i dont blame you,that is where u will sit and other will be making it,dont worry,i dont need to convince you that its a legal and legit connection,those pple who have benefited will soon get to your area and by the time u will believe it will be too expensive for you to afford.Because of nigerian factors, i wont be able to disclose how and how its done,but one thing u will be assured is dat,we wont collect any money from anyone until the person sees it working and knw dat its not illegal connection like pple think.Interested and wise individual should call 08030677138.
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by browse: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
ok
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by browse: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
hello people, i want to sincerely thank all those who have called me and want to assure you that you will come to this forum and testify soon.
I still maintain my stand that i wont collect money from anyone until you see it working yourself and you are convince that it is a legal business.
For those in location far from Lagos, i will advise you to get more people ready in your location so that we can come or better still the individual can come to Lagos to buy the franchise and install for others at your our price.Cheers!!! 08030677138
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by browse: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2008
”IT’S A LEGAL CONNECTION FOR REAL”

GET INTERNET CONNECTION ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP WITHOUT MONTHLY CHARGES, MONTHLY RECHARGING OF ACCOUNT. JUST ONE DIAL, YOU ARE CONNECTED FOR LIFE. ALL YOU NEED IS A GPRS/WAP GSM PHONE WITH BLUETOOTH.”IT’S A LEGAL CONNECTION FOR REAL”
FOR FUTHER INFO CALL; 08034031896 OR 08030677138
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by MrPaul3: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
Nairalanders, please i need you to help me thank this browse guy,its for real my people,they installed my laptop for me yestdy,it was just like magic, it didnt take dem 30minutes to install and my system has never stopped browsing since then,the speed its 460.8kbps,its just the BOMB.
I beg go grab the opportunity,dont waste time at all,they didnt collect money until i checked and i saw that it was real. I think there server is somewhere on the NICOMSAT. God will continue to bless you guys for this great initiative and cool price offered for the great connection work.
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2008
Una dey look for mugu abi?
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by IykeD(m): 2:40am On Feb 08, 2008
A new member and you are here asking us to help than your man.How did you know he advertised this stuff on this forum for you to come here and testify or did he ask you to come to Nairanald to tesity when he did it for you. Niger!
Re: Internet Connection For Life(30k) by waleab: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2008
rat on a rat as dey say

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @ Bank Phb : Business Analyst / Check Out These Hot Vacancies / Nnpc Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.