Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Info About Aviation School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Aviation School (1544 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Arik Air Delays Minister Of Aviation's Flight For Over 4 Hours In Abuja / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
I will like a kind nairalander to please enlighten me more on Aviation School. The course duration,examination, IATA certification and job prospect. Thanks in advance.
N.b I don't know if this is the right section, if not, Moderator should kindly move it to the right section. Thanks.
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
No Aviation School graduate?
Re: Info About Aviation School by wilson007: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
aviation skl has diff courses, so which course are asking about. u need to be specific to get replies
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Any with IATA certificate and with a good job prospect.
Re: Info About Aviation School by Ademore(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2013
You can go 4 airline ticketing & reservation (ATR) and make sure u go the IATA one. I think dat course has more employment chances dan others 'cos it's d most common u can get either 4rm an airlines or travel agencies. I think d duration is about 6 mnts.
Re: Info About Aviation School by olurotimi(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2013
Go to Landover Aviation Business school, Simbiat Abiola way ,Ikeja. i attended there and got my IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE via them and they have good instructor that are very aware about the aviation/travel and tourism industry.
Re: Info About Aviation School by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 03, 2013
olurotimi: Go to Landover Aviation Business school, Simbiat Abiola way ,Ikeja. i attended there and got my IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE via them and they have good instructor that are very aware about the aviation/travel and tourism industry.
please, whats the duration of the diploma courses + tuition fee? And, are they offering degree too?
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2013
olurotimi: Go to Landover Aviation Business school, Simbiat Abiola way ,Ikeja. i attended there and got my IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE via them and they have good instructor that are very aware about the aviation/travel and tourism industry.

Thanks bruv. How is the job prospect with the certificate.
Re: Info About Aviation School by dhaewood(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2013
U CAN ALSO TRY DHAEWOOD AVIATION BUSINESS SCHOOL,THEY ARE VERY GOOD TOO,JUS GOOGLE IT OK
Re: Info About Aviation School by Pelumiv(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Who can assist with Industrial Training in Basic Airfare and Ticketing?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries To Migrate – For IT Professionals / . / BREAKING: All Passengers Aboard Feared Dead As Plane Crashes Into Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.