Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Tips/ Ideas To Successfully Market A New Brand? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips/ Ideas To Successfully Market A New Brand? (538 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / "Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips/ Ideas To Successfully Market A New Brand? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Done.
Re: Tips/ Ideas To Successfully Market A New Brand? by freeman191(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2012
@ poster

I feel you need to start from the basics first, then move upwards to general advertising, but it also depends on the funds you have budgeted for advertising. I feel you need to get deep and go to the local stores that sell wines in major markets, give them some free samples, you can also try local bars that sell wines, offer them free samples, now depending on your budget, you can offer a free shows, product launching invite some musical artists, and brand your wine as the organizer, and offer your wines free to people.

Then when promotion is done and people are interested, you can only look for distributors, and if your products is available in most markets, then begin to market more online to expand your market.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigeria Bank Card Offer The Cheapest Conversion Rate? / Land Lease/let For "Farming" / Who Knows Wer I Can Get Battery For My Fujitsu Siemens Laptop In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.