Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! (879 Views)

See Names Of Players That Gives Commentators A Headache! / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / List Of Players That Left ARSENAL Fc To Win Trophies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2008
In anticipation of the Messiah Coach that will soon take us to our promise land in Football, we can all see that definately, there are weak legs in the team. Some may be good in their local clubs, but lacks the skills for international matches. Who and who do you thing should never be invited to Eagles camp fpr match again. Is there any best replacement for such week legs?
Considering people's comment: Nwaneri (lacks skills), Utaka and Matins (no good days again), Taye (Slowing out) etc
Lets hear your own opnion?

Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
Abeg! Names those players you will sack if given the oportunity to do so. President Yar'Adua seroiusly need this list! shocked
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin
Olofinjana
Apam
Utaka
, to be continued
grin grin grin grin
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by jejelolatu(f): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
ayegbeni.
OLOFINJANNA
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
@dason4life
That Apam just no fit pam anything! grin
I beg, show me more people to give red card!
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by otokx(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
Ayegbeni, Kanu, Olofinjana, Nwaneri, Yobo.
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by prince84(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2008
olofinjana,apam,makinwa and nsofor plus including grandpa kanu, he is better off as a coach
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by doshbass(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
Yakubu, Martins, Olofinjana, Utaka, Kanu, Yobo,Nsofor, Apam, Makinwa and the manager Betty
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
@doshbass & otokx
You talk say make we sack Kanu & Yobo too?
Abi make we kuku sack all of them? I don tell my printer make hin print me more red card o o!

@prince84
Did you say Grandpa Kanu should replace that "abino" wey we call coach? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by otokx(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
Kanu keeps falling all over the place so let him go home to his wife.
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by topeorekoy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
martins, yakubu(just scores for his club but never scores for the country, he reminds me of efan ekoku), olofinjano, apam, makinwa( never liked him from day one, nsofor ( that guy is wack now, it has to be the ban)
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by texazzpete(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2008
Are you guys fucking kidding me?

You mention all these players, yet fail to indict taiye taiwo for his pathetic play?

Someone so dumb as to telegraph all his passes, fail to fall back in time and let that guy sneak by him for that final goal needs to be cast aside
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by toshmann(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
close down the whole team.
suspend NFA ([b]N[/b]o [b]F[/b]uture [b]A[/b]mbition

channel the money into primary health care

na me talk am cool cool
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by folahann(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
That can't be possible, Nigeria is a footballing nation but we can still do away with NFA
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
Taiye Taiwo was playing fairly by returning all balls to the Ghanaian keeper
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by WarfyBoy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
YAKUBU AIYEGBENI [that guy should be hanged 4 all the havok he cosed, we had all the chances to score as many as 4 goals in the first half, bt this bastard wasted all, i mean alll], Martins [ wetin i kno _stand b say; na martins tlk say im kno wan play again, abi na the coach not use am] Olofinjana [were this guy kom from sef] Utaka [get behind me looser, we rebuke u from d supa egos] Kanu [Notin do Kanu ohhh, d guy still dey, make im never go] Yobo [i lov Yobo with all my hat, make una kno add this guy join ohhhh ]Nsofor [God go punich am ] Apam [i 1da wt happend 2 Odia, ohh my 1daful Odia] Makinwa [this guy need to be relagated to division  0] Berti Vogts [please we beg u, please live us alone, let us hando our tins al by ourselves, please, i command you to b sacked, Amen]
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=102375
Thank God say the "abino" don go, some players must follow also. Enough is enough about turning our football team to mafia gang. Some never have anything to give again, hence they thing mafia game is now the best. Friends! please yarn me, which player again must follow the "white pig". Please let also know those possible replacements?
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by AH2MUCH: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2008
@thetruth
the "albino" is'nt sacked yet https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110562.0.html as qouted by kickoff

@poster

Nwaneri (he not just a defender yet, can u imagine he had to wait as that ghanian striker waited with the ball. ok the striker was waiting for his men to come and take positions, what was nwaneri waiting for? he cosed our second goal)
olofinjana should just go ABEG
Yakubu, if i b witch i for kill that guy
Kanu oh my papilo, he can retire now, he has paid his dues
shittu, please touch not my annoited, the guy proved his worth
Ike uche, give that time and he will supprise all of us
Makinwa, i wonder y he was invited at the first place
utaka i liked that guy but i am now having a rethink, Martins too
Apam, he shld go and learn
[b]osaze, guy u good abeg
Taye T.T himself, give him some one like Babayaro to dey behind and play him in front and u wont regret it
Goats,Volks abi na Vogts he sld go after the Area boys has done justice to him
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by DisGuy: 3:52am On Feb 06, 2008
Kanu, Olofinjana, Taiye taiwo and the right back

Taiye Taiwo cant go past the half way line for some reason,
he is meant to be running to the very end crossing the ball into the box like most LB G.Clichy or R.Carlos,P. Evra
he only goes forward when there's a free kick and most of his free kicks are to the right of the keeper tongue
i think he should used like S.muntari right of the midfield since he has a good left foot

Mikel Obi should still be playing for the U-23/21 or should be used as a sub

and someone should teach the goalkeeper how to kick the ball to his own player!!
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2008
@ Dis guy
and someone should teach the goalkeeper how to kick the ball to his own player!!

Although the guy is better off Vincent nevertheless he commits such mistake often. Let's allow him, I think anxiety is part of it. Or did'nt you see the way he do somersaults when they scored? grin grin
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by Razorr(f): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hahahahaha

Every player in our squad to AFCON '08 should be sacked except for the following: -

1. Captain Kanu Nwankwo (His coaching skills during the Benin match led to our victory grin)
2. Osaze Odemwinge
3. Danny Shittu
4. Dickson Etuhu.
5. Austin Ejide
6. Ikechukwu Uche.
7. John Obi Mikel.

The rest of the boys should be given the boot.
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by AH2MUCH: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
talking of Ejide, i still prefer Enyema to him oooo (my opinion wink)
ask me and i will tell you Essine's 1st goal against us would'nt have betten Enyema, i am sure
Re: Players That Need To Go With Berti "Faults"! by detruth: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
AH2MUCH:

talking of Ejide, i still prefer Enyema to him oooo (my opinion wink)
ask me and i will tell you Essine's 1st goal against us would'nt have betten Enyema, i am sure

I believe Enyema nowadays is getting too big to hold such shot o! wink

(1) (Reply)

Howard Webb: 120 Mins Of ‘hell In Soccer City’ / Russia To Host 2018 Fifa World Cup! / EPL Week 38: Make Your Predictions For The 1st, 3rd, and 36th position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.