Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322377 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by popalot: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2013
male and female pump attendants are urgently needed in MRS filling station around Amuwo Odofin Link Road.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ujchief(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
network.recharg:

i have added u om BBM. I am interested. Dont attempt to scam me. becos .... i dont forgive. and i act faster than i think. victor
My guy, visit the travel section of nairaland, there's a thread dedicated to UAE (Dubai) travels. The info u will get on that thread is invaluable: from visas to work and other important info.
My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by steveside: 1:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Guys. I got a text for an interview from NAR in ogba 9am this ♍ơƦϞĭήǤ. Pls are D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ scams? undecided
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
did anybody get this text from agency44??

U've been shortlisted 4 a written/Oral test on Wed 21/08/13 @ 203/204 Apapa/Isolo Expway,Iyana Isolo. by 10am. be corporately dressed-Gbadebo Agency

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2013
mikelreal: did anybody get this text from agency44??

U've been shortlisted 4 a written/Oral test on Wed 21/08/13 @ 203/204 Apapa/Isolo Expway,Iyana Isolo. by 10am. be corporately dressed-Gbadebo Agency

you're on a long tin. grin
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
mbatuku2:

you're on a long tin. grin
grin grin re u a learner? The name does not exist on google hence its a scam no ni
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Ajani2010(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
popalot: male and female pump attendants are urgently needed in MRS filling station around Amuwo Odofin Link Road.
I av sum1 who is interested...how does he get in touch with u or where exactly in amuwo odofin is it situated
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by networkrecharg: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks. Its gud to be polite and fair. God ble, u. Brou

ujchief:
My guy, visit the travel section of nairaland, there's a thread dedicated to UAE (Dubai) travels. The info u will get on that thread is invaluable: from visas to work and other important info.
My 2 cents.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls i got an invite from PSS Limited located at cele bus-stop, anyone with info abt them?thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
I just got dis message incase u want to crash cos am not based in lag.
You have been shortlisted for job interview/Apptitude Test on Friday 23rd August, 2013 @ 14, Toyin street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos by 9am. Please be punctual.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by StObaino1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
BJ88: Pls i got an invite from PSS Limited located at cele bus-stop, anyone with info abt them?thanks

Pss Limited. Hmmm
They been advertising every tuesday and thursday on Guardian newspaper for the past 3month. They occupy one of those tiny box and have vacancy for all course read in the University.

They will eventually push you to the streets for marketing.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by StObaino1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Abuja peeps. Let's network and share infos. I went for an unadvertised interview in abj. I only knew cos someone carelessly posted it on facebook. I applied, was invited n it turned out to be an international company with 2vacancies. I cudnt make it cos of job experience in my mech engr field. 2 lucky guys picked the Job.
But I learnt there are hidden jobs around us but wit closer contact n networking, It will be discovered.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
St_Obaino: Abuja peeps. Let's network and share infos. I went for an unadvertised interview in abj. I only knew cos someone carelessly posted it on facebook. I applied, was invited n it turned out to be an international company with 2vacancies. I cudnt make it cos of job experience in my mech engr field. 2 lucky guys picked the Job.
But I learnt there are hidden jobs around us but wit closer contact n networking, It will be discovered.
Thier is an abuja vacancy thread,u can check Ms_Steph's profile..good thread.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
I need a teaching job around oshodi/isolo, thanks. English, literature and social studies is my area of spec.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: I just got dis message incase u want to crash cos am not based in lag.
You have been shortlisted for job interview/Apptitude Test on Friday 23rd August, 2013 @ 14, Toyin street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos by 9am. Please be punctual.

That address is a long thing. That is a regional office of SCAM jobs.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
ehizo25:

That address is a long thing. That is a regional office of SCAM jobs.
wow. Sorry guys I dint knw
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by avuekwe(f): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
I have a BSc in Chemistry(2.2) looking for a graduate teaching Job around Ikeja and environs. Please help out.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
^ If you take the time to go through this thread and the jobs section starting first with the guidelines on the section home page, I believe you'll find a vacancy or two that'll interest you enough to apply.

However, be careful to apply good judgement. Good luck!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
did u study accounting,bus admin or hospitality mgt?do u reside in alagbado or smwher close to alagbado(all in lagos)..

THIS IS FOR YOU!!

A MANAGER IS URGENTLY NEEDED IN A 3STAR HOTEL(TONNIS LARRIES PLACE)
LOCATED AT NUMBER 3 SARATU CLOSE,MOSHALASHI BUS STOP,
ALAGBADO,LAGOS STATE..

SUBMIT UR CV IN PERSON.. CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Meah57(f): 1:59am On Aug 28, 2013
HSA 109, Old Ota road, berger bus stop, along Lagos-Abeokuta way, Agege. Has anyone heard or know about them. Please treat as urgent I have an interview with them 10.00 am this morning.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Meah57: HSA 109, Old Ota road, berger bus stop, along Lagos-Abeokuta way, Agege. Has anyone heard or know about them. Please treat as urgent I have an interview with them 10.00 am this morning.

you are on a long tin.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Volunteerin9ja: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
It is true you need a job to earn a living. Volunteering really does have a cost and the volunteer should be ready to bear it. Sometimes, people do not even have transport money to move around. However, volunteering is a great way to start doing something about your career and broaden your experiences. See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1360366/volunteering-great-way-gain-work

With the Volunteer in Nigeria project, we are doing what we can to make sure volunteers receive basic benefits. We believe there are ways companies can incorporate volunteering programmes but not as a substitute for job placements. However, volunteering at NGOs can be just as great since they are quite open because they do not have to worry about competition.

You can follow our blog via email and sign up with us to learn of new openings. We are committed to the career development of our volunteers so we inform them about free training and other career opportunities they can take advantage of.

Blog: volunteerinnigeria.
Facebook page: facebook.com/volunteerinnigeria
Twitter: twitter.com/NaijaVolunteers

The best way to talk is via joining our Facebook groups for your state of residence. To find our group for your state, type www./volunteerinnigeria.[state]

For example,

Abuja group: www./volunteerinnigeria.abuja

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.