Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322436 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by hoodboi(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2013
Hi peeps, any IT job vacancies for a computer science student. CPN certified, good at web designing and programming. Strenghts are ability to develop solutions to problems, ability to learn quickly etc
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ibehenryrocket(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Vacancy at Marjos nursey & primary school to teach: Maths, Home Economics,& Computer. The address is at 8th Onipede street, Off Aborishade Street, Itire-Lawanson, Surulere Lagos

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Oleros: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
A live- out male house keeper is needed in Lekki Phase 1.This keepere will be in charge of cleaning of the house and washing and ironing of clotes.
Remuneration is attractive.If interested please call 07085869305.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Obinoscopy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
@adviceme & Olerus, we need the physical addresses of the places u mentioned as stipulated by the OP. The idea behind this thread is for applicants to be able to simply walk into the place and apply in person or make further enquires. Your posts has been removed since you refuse to oblige us with the address. Thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by philoxford(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vacancy for a waitress/female attendant in a restaurant at Ikorodu. The restaurant is located at along Shawo road, Agric area. It is immediately after the Agric police station. I think there are about 2 or 3 restaurants there, but it is the one closest to the gate of the police station. There is also a number to call - 08034428697. If you live around the area you can go to the place and make enquiries or call the number. Goodluck in the new year!

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by olaoluyincah(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Urgently needed a sales girl in a frozen food store in ilorin, she must reside around tanke oke-odo, interested person shld call the store owner on 08038243788, location is opposite chapel secondaryy skul junction, tanke oke-odo, ilorin kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Can the mods please clean up this thread.its gradually loosing the plot.Thank you.

@ Ola,Philox,good one.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by great664(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2013
DELETED

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Angel15(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Angel_7: I studied public administration with over 5yrs experience working as Sec/admin.My current location is Lagos but i'm willing to relocate. Pls keep the post coming. Thanks to all.

Still expecting
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Obinoscopy(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2013
ifyalways: Can the mods please clean up this thread.its gradually loosing the plot.Thank you.

@ Ola,Philox,good one.

Done

@all, pls stop posting your email address or your phone number here. You are exposing yourselves to scammers and spammers. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Aafulenu(f): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
a primary school, irene menakaya primary sch located at gra, behind ado girls onitsha, anambra state is in need of a computer teacher for immediate employment.
apply in person, with cv

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by adebalo: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
VACANCIES:
(1) Book Keeper/ Accounts Assistant
(2) Saleman/marketer
Oven pride Bakery & Confectionaries Ltd
House 11, yellow doranta, federal housing nyanya
Fct Abuja

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
mko abiola:
25k nawa ooooooo.
With al dese assignment.am very sure u ar not waiting for a graduate.
Lol.
even waec holder e no go see.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ositadima1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dokunbam(m): 2:59am On Jan 09, 2013
schorlbone: Nice thread @OP

@the daft dude that said Nairalanders are mostly graduate therefore they shouldn't be a blue coller job ads no get sense at att!

So na only graduate sabi job abi?

Mumuism! sad
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Zik4zik: Ositadima, graphy and MKO, the sick man is not bed ridden. We can walk but only requires support when walking; their are cooks and drivers in the house. I listed those duties so as to get the best hands and not just a guy that wants a quick easy pay. Their is also a washing machine for clothes so how does bathing and feeding a sick man, operating a washing machine and being free for the rest of the day translate to slavery at a salary of 25,000 monthly with feeding and accommodation in a classy building with a room asigned to you?
All na wash
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Akayp: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Hello house. Information jst reaching me. An auto centre located along lekki ajah express way urgently needs a secretary. Minimum of an OND.must be a female and must live along lekki ajah axis(very necessary)... If u are qualified. Pls send me ur cv. I'll help forward its asap.
My email add is *****@gmail.com. Best of luck guys
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Obinoscopy(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Akay p: Hello house. Information jst reaching me. An auto centre located along lekki ajah express way urgently needs a secretary. Minimum of an OND.must be a female and must live along lekki ajah axis(very necessary)... If u are qualified. Pls send me ur cv. I'll help forward its asap.
My email add is *****@gmail.com. Best of luck guys

Thanks for obliging us with this info and for offering to help submit our CVs, however the OP stipulated that we don't want emails and phone numbers. We'll be glad if you can give us the name and address of the centre so we can enter there and apply.

Consequent upon this, your email has been erased. Pls make no attempt to rewrite ur email as u'll be sanctioned if u do. All we need is the name and address of the Auto Centre. Thanks for ur understanding. We hope to hear from u soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.