Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,883 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99824 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
letsurvey:

bros please teach us how u dey make all this green, you boy done lose a lot on trading since 2006, i sent u a request as in friends stuff please follow me too guy so w can exchange msg, please i beg
Ok...i have followed you....oooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by folaschool: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
@alarena,
your mother dey wait for u at home. grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
wapmasta001:
Ok...i have followed you....oooo

Follow me too pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by naijaobi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
daily target met already.., wow.. guys, there are so many strategies already posted on this thread...cook one or two, eat it..digest it and then see it nourish your body with GREEN GREEN GREEN....
GOOD EVENING GUYS

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
ufotuko: i am not able to upload the file here on nairaland,it is telling me file is too large,give me ur email address so that i can send the file to you

bro pls send it to me too letsurvey@yahoo.com, i also need it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
naijaobi: daily target met already.., wow.. guys, there are so many strategies already posted on this thread...cook one or two, eat it..digest it and then see it nourish your body with GREEN GREEN GREEN....
GOOD EVENING GUYS

bros can u teach me ur strategy i just need two good strategyu to learn and use it to make money like you guys, pls teach me, i am a humble willing student
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
wapmasta001: Guys, you knw wat?? I believe every1 here came to learn, jst as no one knws all tins...so for me i c diz argument here as immaturity between both of u...if u r makn $8000 a month..den gud, if u r willing to share d way u make dat a mont, den gud.and if ur aim is to discourage d newbies here..den u suck...according wat dat guy said, if u hav a gud capital and a gud strategy, u wud make dat money in just 7days on bom bro..i.e nt even talkn abt my own strategy....nt siding anybody...but no body shud be saying wat he/she is nt sharing with d house, coz it luks like brag 2 me...dats y u told me d first place dat im falling ur hand by making $40/day..guy i placed 20$ on just 8 trades to make dat in a day...being confident of d strategy, if i place $200 on dat 8 trades for some days...y nt tink abt hw much i can nw earn if a place more dan dat.....i beliv silver can do more dan diz, and his life its just simple like mine....anyway bro if uv gat some contributions, we r happy to welcome them....and if dias none?...den ffff.......................`pEACEEEEE

bros please teach me your strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
ufotuko: i tried sending it to you through gmail but it is saying that i cant upload the file because it is an exe file and i feel i can send the file through yahoo but i do not have a yahoo account

i can give u a yahoo id to use and the password just let me know if u ned it cos i also need the file
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: GUY THIS STUFF IS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY IF U FOLLOW OUR TUTORIAL.MAKE SURE U RELAX UR MIND WEN TRADING AND DONT PANIC SO THAT GREENS WIL COME UR WAY.

please some of us missed the tutorial can u help us copy and paste it in the recent pages or teach us again please help us not to loss money abeg
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by folaschool: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
i bet for a rise for AUD/USD at a price of 1.0455 for 0 days. finger cross
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
saintfaculty: PLZ ENDEAVOR TO READ THIS IF U RANDOM INDEX

Just came online here to clear the AIR of confusion n REDS HERE.....

TO THOSE WHO HAS EAR......

The problem many of u r facing here is the inability to adhere strictly to instructions n also read. Most of u just came online here, saw some couple of dudes making greens n want to be like them, how do u think that is possible

I Dont have time for this, but came out here coz i was the one that INTRO random tins here....

Now pay strict attention to this if u really want to stay out of RED

* No specs i.e barrier is constant, the fact that i won with -2.5 n +2.5 doesnt mean u will win with that, if u try it, u might loose, there is high tendency that u will lose.

YOUR BARRIER DEPENDS ON THE FOLLOWING....
When u click on random indices, select a random index i.e random index 50, then input a duartion i.e 5min, then click random index 25, then click back to random index 50. if u do that the default barrier u r seeing there is the defaul barrier at 5min, not 30, not 20min but 5min, is any one getting me? that is a way to choose ur barrier.
if the barrier is farther apart from the current spot, then it means that the market is very fast, if it is close to the current spot it means it is slow.......

Dont just carry in your mind that random index 25 n 50 r very slow, dude u will fail...... make sure u check for the default barrier at a specific duration before u jump into conclusion....

Dont use any of my specs.... again, from what i explain above, find your coz it changes always......

seriously i do not understand
how do we find the barrier to use
from what u have explain i get how to know if the trend is fast or slow but u did not teach us how to find the barrier to use
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
saintfaculty: IN SUMMARY DONT USE ANY SPECS TILL U CHECK THE DEFAULT.
AM out
how do we know which barrier to use
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
@lets jus tak ur tym nd read 4rm page 1 u wil undrstand evatins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: nice one saint. Some of the newbie dont even want to practice with there demo account dats why they find it hard to make greens.i dont feel happy wen some guys bet and loose, because in this forum we are nt meant to loose even 1dolar. Green is wat we dream and think, So my fellow newbies try as much as possible to practice b4 going live. We all started the same way and we are going to end up with GREENS.
@Saint weldone.

you guys are saying the same thing but neglecting the main point.
which is how do we know which barrier to use under what time frame and which index do we use it on
if u can teach us that then i can personally practice with it and Jehovah help me,i start making greens like u do
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
@letsurvey read 4rm page 5 to 22.GUD NITE GUZZ
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by naijaobi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
letsurvey:

bros can u teach me ur strategy i just need two good strategyu to learn and use it to make money like you guys, pls teach me, i am a humble willing student
for random index, u can start with random index 75.. Open bom acct, select random index 75..if u r on a fast internet connection, u'll see dat its moving fast bt nt all dat fast... Nw click on in/out, select endbetwn and endoutside... Place a bet wit barrier -8 and +8... For 5 mins... Select end between(not stays between o)... Try dis and see..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Ufotuko

Please I had to get an email address for you to use to attach and send it to me. It is important to me please.

You can log into meta994@yahoo.com and attach it vthere. The password to use for the yahoo account is trading.
E-Mail address- meta994@yahoo.com
password- trading

I am waiting for it biko, thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
joeword: @lets jus tak ur tym nd read 4rm page 1 u wil undrstand evatins

guy you wan kill person from page 1 to 41 guy with the condition i am here its not possible, i am in a place where there is no light 24/7 and i only have access to light just for 2 hours daily, pls its not possible for me, try teach me he little u can and it won't go unnoticed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: GUY THIS STUFF IS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY IF U FOLLOW OUR TUTORIAL.MAKE SURE U RELAX UR MIND WEN TRADING AND DONT PANIC SO THAT GREENS WIL COME UR WAY.

how do we know which barrier to use and under which time frame, if u can teach us that then i in person would practise with it and get back to u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ivynwa: @Ufotuko

Please I had to get an email address for you to use to attach and send it to me. It is important to me please.

You can log into meta994@yahoo.com and attach it vthere. The password to use for the yahoo account is trading.
E-Mail address- meta994@yahoo.com
password- trading

I am waiting for it biko, thanks.

please bro i also need it.
thanks
letsurvey@yahoo.com is my email address
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
naijaobi:
for random index, u can start with random index 75.. Open bom acct, select random index 75..if u r on a fast internet connection, u'll see dat its moving fast bt nt all dat fast... Nw click on in/out, select endbetwn and endoutside... Place a bet wit barrier -8 and +8... For 5 mins... Select end between(not stays between o)... Try dis and see..

my connection is slow but i can still practice with it
i will try it now and get back to u if my system no go battery low
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
@wapmasta

Thanks very much for the tutorial you sent to us here.
Know what? Today I realized that there are different candlesticks called Doji, Pinbar and Engulfing candlesticks. I have been looking at those candlesticks to know whether anything about them can give me an inkling to the direction of the market. The summary of the different candlesticks I saw somewhere today seems to suggest that they can be used to read directions after all. I will search for them in the internet and read them up very well.

Meanwhile that Beat Betonmarket E-book we got is a bit fuzzy and confusing, the man could not write well enough for one to understand very well. I will still read his book again, i may grasp things next time i read it.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
letsurvey:

which is how do we know which barrier to use under what time frame and which index do we use it on
if u can teach us that then i can personally practice with it and Jehovah help me,i start making greens like u do
RELAX BRO AM GONA PAST IT ONCE AGAIN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by naijaobi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
letsurvey:

my connection is slow but i can still practice with it
i will try it now and get back to u if my system no go battery low
u cn go ahead and try it wit ur virtual account ..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
letsurvey:

Same thing I was saying over the weekend
There is a need for us to know which index to use at what time of the market (as in trend) and which period to use to view in interactive whether 30m or 1m etc. We need to know what works with what. Guess we can only keep researching and sharing views to understand these.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
wapmasta001: AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT FINALLY MY STRATEGY IS READY AND HOT....AV JST BEING ABLE TO MAKE LITTLE MONEY TODAY COZ AV NOT BEING ABLE TO STAY ONLINE MUCH TODAY. I ACTUALLY WENT FOR AN FOR EXAM,....ANYWAY...LETS GO STRAIGHT TO D POINT WITHOUT WAISTING MUCH OF OUR FUCKING TIME.....
HERE IS WAT UN NEED TO DO.....
OPEN YOUR BOM ACCOUNT..(2 TABS) D FIRST TAB FOR WIA U CAN PLACE A BET ON RANDOM 50 0R 25, AND D SECOND TAB SHUD BE UR RD50 CHART
NOW ON THE RANDOM50 OR 25 CHART, RIGHT CLICK ON D CHART ...CHOOSE INDICATOR..THEN SELECT BOLINGER BANDS AND SET IT TO 20
RIGHT CLICK ON THE CHART AGIAN...POINT TO INDICATORS AND DEN SELECT SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE AND SET IT TO (10) AND CLICK OK..
NOW U SHUD AV BOTH THE BOLINGER BAND AND SMA INDICATORS ON UR CHART.....NOW DIZ IS WHERE D STARTEGIES COME IN.......LOOK AT THE CHART BELOW.................

bro where do we see the chart is it on our mt4 or where, if mt4 wich mt4 has random index
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
naijaobi:
u cn go ahead and try it wit ur virtual account ..

tomorrow low battery
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2012
I greet you all my bro in d house. I'am new here and also new in d world of BOM...doe I av gone tru some post nd I must say u guys are doing a great work!!!...Plz I want to b part of d family, I want to learn all about BOM so dat I too can join in making Greens!!!!. I kindly seek for d help of all d gurus here. Thanks. 1 luv. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Ivynwa: @wapmasta

Thanks very much for the tutorial you sent to us here.
Know what? Today I realized that there are different candlesticks called Doji, Pinbar and Engulfing candlesticks. I have been looking at those candlesticks to know whether anything about them can give me an inkling to the direction of the market. The summary of the different candlesticks I saw somewhere today seems to suggest that they can be used to read directions after all. I will search for them in the internet and read them up very well.

Meanwhile that Beat Betonmarket E-book we got is a bit fuzzy and confusing, the man could not write well enough for one to understand very well. I will still read his book again, i may grasp things next time i read it.

Yeah.. identifying d type of camdlesticks..esp doz dat are top reversal signals..like dojis with long line may coz a high reverse...d hammer, shooting stars...etccc....thats gud....so
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2012
@Wapmasta001. I hail bro can u please send d ebook nd Ur strategies to me too plz, doe am still going tru d babypips school, but I also need info about Bom, I mean d random indices, stay between, goes out, in/out etc. Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Wapmasta001 I am 'following' u plz follow me back so I can send u my email.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Same to all d gurus in d house, I ACKNOWLEDGE u all.....plz help a broda blend with the family of GREEN makers. Thank!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.