Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99832 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2012
goodmorning guys,how una day
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2012
sympathy55: goodmorning guys,how una day

We Thank God oooooo!!!!

Today na GREEN DAY oooo!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fxbomovi: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Hi guys, i love what i am seeing in this thread. Keep up the good job. More greens to everyone.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Jsh_eng I see ya! Morning house
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by alarena(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Jsh_eng I see ya! Morning house

Ma Boss dem Greens mornin ooos
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2012
ooo boy!!!!

I just counted all my trades since 7:AM local time

30!!!!!!!!!!!

All Winners!!!!!

BABA GOD!!!!

I Salute You BIG TIME
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by alarena(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2012
omakay: ooo boy!!!!

I just counted all my trades since 7:AM local time

30!!!!!!!!!!!

All Winners!!!!!

BABA GOD!!!!

I Salute You BIG TIME

Bro cn u pls tel us on wah trade did u bet?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2012
alarena:

Bro cn u pls tel us on wah trade did u bet?

Na RANDOM INDICES oooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by alarena(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2012
@Woolatex i see you.... Oga gud morning oh'
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by alarena(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2012
omakay:

Na RANDOM INDICES oooo

Mmm bro i feel u gan ni oo... Buh bro wah randoms re u usin?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2012
[b]FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE A BARRIER, HERE IT COMES>>>>

LETS TAKE THIS RANDOM INDEX 75 IN/OUT AS AN EXAMPLE>>>

IF THE DEFAULT BARRIER IS - 5.2353 AND + 5.2357, THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND IS WHAT PATTERN ARE MY GOING TO USE IS IT STAY BETWEEN ENTRY SPOT OR GOES OUTSIDE ENTRY SPOT.

LETS USE STAY BETWEEN THE SPOT FOR AN EXAMPLE>>-5.2353 AND +5.2357
FIRST OF ALL YOU TRY AND EXPAND THE UPPER AND LOWER BARRIERS IN ORDER TO KEEP THE CURRENT SPOT IN PRISON WITHIN THE TIME INTERVAL YOU CHOOSE....EG,CHANGE 5.2 TO 9.0 OR 8.5 THEN CHOOSE YOUR TIME TO BE 5MINS DURATION.AFTER THAT HIT YOUR GET PRICE,SCROLL DOWN TO YOUR CHART AND SEE IF THE BARRIERS ARE FAR ENOUGH FROM THE ENTRY SPOT.
TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO TWIST THOSE BARRIERS TO YOUR OWN FAVOR AND RISK.BUT PLEASE, NEVER CHOOSE A BARRIER THAT IS TOO FAR FROM THE ENTRY SPOT SO THAT YOU WILL MAKE A REASONABLE PROFIT B/COS THE CLOSER YOUR BARRIER THE HIGHER THE PROFIT.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS>>GOES OUT >>

LETS USE THE ABOVE BARRIERS -5.2353 AND +5.2357
IN THIS SITUATION WE HAVE TO REDUCE THE BARRIERS SO THAT RD 75 WILL GO OUT OF IT WITHIN 5MINS.
SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CHANGE +5.2357 TO 3.2357 OR 3.0357, THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO THE LOWER BARRIER -5.2353. TRUST CHANGE IT TO -3.2353 OR -3.0353 SIMPLE.IF YOU DON'T USE 3.0 YOU CAN AS WELL USE 2.5 OR JUST OF A BETTER VALUE THAT WILL PROFIT YOU.LIKE I SAID JUST TRY AND TWIST IT TO YOUR FAVOR.

NEXT TUTORIAL IS FOR RANDOM INDEX 50>>>
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2012
alarena:

Ma Boss dem Greens mornin ooos
I hail o Boss. How chopping?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2012
omakay:

We Thank God oooooo!!!!

Today na GREEN DAY oooo!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I TRUST YOU BRO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
@OPTIMIST I DEY GREAT O. NO FINISH DAT GREENS O
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2012
CHAI I DON MISS 10:30 NEWS B/COS OF THIS TUTORIAL,ANYWAY MAKE I WAIT FOR THE REVERSAL.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2012
alarena:

Mmm bro i feel u gan ni oo... Buh bro wah randoms re u usin?

Bro!!! Let me fill you in on some truth!!!

The key to winning this BOM is certainly not by copying other people's trade and applying them.

It is by gathering knowledge from other peoples' strategy and building your own arsenal with it.

I tried applying other peoples' strategy and i just kept on losing.

It was when i decided to apply the technique i just told you about, that was when i could get a strong grip of the charts.

I strongly advice that you follow up on everything that has ever being written as regards RANDOM INDEX on this thread and use it to build something strong for yourself.

Even if i tell you exactly what i am doing, it would still not guarantee the exact success i have here.

Just an advise from a brother from another father.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2012
sympathy55: I TRUST YOU BRO

Yes ooooo!!!!

I just dey here dey flog this index 100 chart with hot cane!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2012
omakay:

The key to winning this BOM is certainly not by copying other people's trade and applying them.

It is by gathering knowledge from other peoples' strategy and building your own arsenal with it.

It was when i decided to apply the technique i just told you about, that was when i could get a strong grip of the charts.

I strongly advice that you follow up on everything that has ever being written as regards RANDOM INDEX on this thread and use it to build something strong for yourself.

Even if i tell you exactly what i am doing, it would still not guarantee the exact success i have here.

YOU ARE RIGHT BRO THATS WHAT I ALWAYS TELL NEWBIES TO READ AND ALSO TWIST THE KNOWLEDGE A BEAT IN OTHER TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2012
dybaba: Wapmasta001 I am 'following' u plz follow me back so I can send u my email.
followed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by alarena(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2012
omakay:

Nice 1 bro, jst dat i wnt to kno d indices u re using dis early mrnin, i also ve bin rankin in sum greens.
Tnks 4 d
Million dollar advice.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2012
alarena:

Nice 1 bro, jst dat i wnt to kno d indices u re using dis early mrnin, i also ve bin rankin in sum greens.
Tnks 4 d
Million dollar advice.

It's the index 100.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jsheng(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Jsh_eng I see ya! Morning house

D general, I salute you, sorry for yesterday, I hope today wont pass us bye....greetings to d rest of the house..more greens to us all
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
jsh_eng:

D general, I salute you, sorry for yesterday, I hope today wont pass us bye....greetings to d rest of the house..more greens to us all
An gaishe ka, maza!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jidowu84: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
saintfaculty: I have posted many strategies here.... like

TRADING THE NEWS......
FOLLOWING THE TRENDS....
USING NEWS RELEASE TO RUNBET...
RE-DEFINED FOLLOWING THE NEWS
RANDOM INDEX TOUCH/NO TOUCH N ALSO STAY BETWEEN / GOES OUT....

Select one, n perfect on it, it doesnt mean that we only trade random indices here, so guyz..... i dont have much to say here,
Am out, dont Bother quoting me coz, am out........ no time for BOM again

U have tried a lot in dis thread. If all gurus in here be like u. Nigeria for better. God will definitely replenish you. More power to ur elbow. Tnks kind regards.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
gud day guys...how are u guys doing naw??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by uyiosas(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
[img][/img]
wapmasta001: gud day guys...how are u guys doing naw??

kool benn trying it all day. green all through

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ivynwa:

Please does anybody have the E-book titled "Beat Betonmarkets".

I got the beat betonmarkets ebook
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Question still unanswerd since how many days now...WHICH OTHER METhOD CAN I USE IN FUNDING MY ACCOUNT APART FROM UBA AFRICARD AND LR
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
letsurvey:

guy you wan kill person from page 1 to 41 guy with the condition i am here its not possible, i am in a place where there is no light 24/7 and i only have access to light just for 2 hours daily, pls its not possible for me, try teach me he little u can and it won't go unnoticed

Guy I Read from page 1 to 42 now and i also read season 5 from page 60 to the end to get all the strategies so take your time and read. If your ba3 go down put am for sun make e charge Lol

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
maxibrainz:

I got the beat betonmarkets ebook

Help d houx wif it pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
teeboy4x: Question still unanswerd since how many days now...WHICH OTHER METhOD CAN I USE IN FUNDING MY ACCOUNT APART FROM UBA AFRICARD AND LR

you can go for wire transfer if you have dom A/c with your bank
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
@wapmasta and saintfaculty i got a strategy that works from 4am to 7am but am yet to understand it maybe u can make something out of it, so i need your emails.
Check previous pages for the beat betonmarket ebook wapmasta upload the download link

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.