Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99826 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Can somebody pls help. Everytime I try logging in to Meta4 they keep telling me invalid account. I've registered 2 different account. One Classic and another Macro. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by haychPee(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2012
sunwalk: you need to develop confidence. starting with bonuses will not realy help you. 3500 naira start up capital combined with all hte sure strategies posted here is enough to get you started. do your home work (i mean get to know BOM very well through their virtual account) before you venture into live account
Mr Sunwalk pls i want †̥ know if i nid †̥ set some trends lk Moving Average etc on my chart b4 i can use the trend signal?
i c ΐτ̲̅ as a simple Απϑ sure strategy!!!
Pls ur response Boss!!!
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2012
GOOD MORNING GUYS.... FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE LOOKING FOR 100% STRATEGY YOU BETTER SHINE YOUR EYE AND START WORKING HARD because IN THIS GAME IS EITHER YOU WIN OR LOOSE.SO START MANIPULATING THINGS THAT WILL LEAD TO SUCCESS.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2012
[/b]A DETAILED GIST ON THE RANDOM WALK[b]
The random stock index is a stock index whose price is simulated using random numbers.Unlike real market stock indexes whose prices depend on the prices of the individual stocks listed on the Exchange, the random stock index only relies on factors like interest rate, volatility, previous index price
(previous simulated price), time to expiry and a random number to determine the price of the index.Due to the use of random numbers, the price (or direction)of the index cannot be predicted with certainty and thus behaves like a real market index. When the index is appended with a number, the number is the percentage volatility which would be used in the calculation of the index price. For e.g R_25 means we would use a volatility of 25% in the calculation of the index price. The index started at 1000 on 16-May-2004.

[/b]Knowledge is Power[b]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2012
Good morning GREENmakers' House. Today is the last trading day in November for us trading ForexBOM, may we round off the month with more greens to our accounts.
To all those who took Sir Jsh_eng last alert yesterday, come and pay your tithe in my church on Sunday o cos I woke up few minutes to 1am to pray for you. More GREENs for us today
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2012
mannet: @Wapmasta001,abeg we still dey wait for ur trend strategy o,abeg make we follow u chop those greens o,cos everyday u dey chop from that trend tin...pay ur tithe to my church abeg,my ministry needs a private jet grin grin grin grin grin grin
YEAH BRO ITS BEING COOKED ALREADY...ALL U HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR D BOMB....WAITNG FOR LIGHT COZ AM ON MOBILE NAW....WILL RELEASE D BOMB AS SOON AS THOSE ASSHOLES BRING D LIGHT......AND DNT FORGET MY STAY BETWEEN STRATEGY 2MAO.TO SUNDAY....U CN MAKE LOTS OF CASH ON RANDOM INDICES IN D WEEKENDS.....GUDLUCK...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2012
maxibrainz:

ok thanks can u pls post a download link of the mt4 trader platform here
Google out "download mt4" ....buh sinx u hav download it b4, its dia any need to download again? Just make sure d details u registered with corresponds to d ones u fill including d server details..if it was a micro acount u opened...choose micro server.....gudluckk.....PEACEEE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2012
fabolakers: Can somebody pls help. Everytime I try logging in to Meta4 they keep telling me invalid account. I've registered 2 different account. One Classic and another Macro. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance.
Guy...if u registered for a micro act...dnt forget dat micro acts has server 1, etc....go back to dia site, check ur profile for d type of account u realy registered specifically,,,den in dat same site, look for where they have ip addresses and select the ip that matches ur account....gudluck
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2012
sympathy55: GOOD MORNING GUYS.... FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE LOOKING FOR 100% STRATEGY YOU BETTER SHINE YOUR EYE AND START WORKING HARD because IN THIS GAME IS EITHER YOU WIN OR LOOSE.SO START MANIPULATING THINGS THAT WILL LEAD TO SUCCESS.
C people wey dey chop BOM MONEY....HMMMM DEY PAY TIGHT OO....MAKE GOD NO COLECKT AM BACK TRU BOM O..LOL
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by ohaeripeter: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2012
gurus in the house,una weldon ooh,i hv been watch for quite some time now,pls help me,bom don chop all my money finish ,i started with 120$ and it is remaining just 10$,pls can someone help me on how to when a trend is rising and falling,i used the superbuysell mt4 app and am still not geting my money,currently am using fxpro mt4 but bom still the chop my money,can someone there who undastands my feelings help a bro?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wasco24: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2012
sympathy55: GOOD MORNING GUYS.... FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE LOOKING FOR 100% STRATEGY YOU BETTER SHINE YOUR EYE AND START WORKING HARD because IN THIS GAME IS EITHER YOU WIN OR LOOSE.SO START MANIPULATING THINGS THAT WILL LEAD TO SUCCESS.
guy u are rite oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2012
ohaeripeter: gurus in the house,una weldon ooh,i hv been watch for quite some time now,pls help me,bom don chop all my money finish ,i started with 120$ and it is remaining just 10$,pls can someone help me on how to when a trend is rising and falling,i used the superbuysell mt4 app and am still not geting my money,currently am using fxpro mt4 but bom still the chop my money,can someone there who undastands my feelings help a bro?
Guy its coz u dint tk ur time to practice wella....,meanwhile....d superbuysell profit its a gud indicator,,,,so many pple complain its nt gud coz dey dnt knw hw to use it....immediately dey c an arrow in trend,, dey wud just follow d arrow without even thinking abt current position of d trend and wat may likely b its next movement....dey wud just follow d arrow....dats y you loss bro.....and diz sucks......i believe we can help you here anyway...we are here to help....u need to flip back some pages to learn some strategies that hav beeing posted here....den choose a strategy and stick ur ass to it.....harsh Jst joking...and dats it.....gudluckkkk...AND I DNT KNW IF DIA IS A DIFF BETWEEN OUR INDICATOR...CAN U ATTACH UR OWN INDICATOR TO ME?? HERE WAPMASTA@GMAIL.COM.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2012
@wapmasta were you able to make anytin out of the fabtras ebook
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2012
maxibrainz: @wapmasta were you able to make anytin out of the fabtras ebook
Emmm i got d strategy but have nt beeing able to put it to test as u need to wake up aroung 4am to 5am.....i wud try and put it to test b4 tomoro...modify it wella, and post it FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE TO MAKE MORE GRRENS....I BELIEVE IT WORKS ANYWAY....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
Emmm i got d strategy but have nt beeing able to put it to test as u need to wake up aroung 4am to 5am.....i wud try and put it to test b4 tomoro...modify it wella, and post it FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE TO MAKE MORE GRRENS....I BELIEVE IT WORKS ANYWAY....
Guys i suspect big time fraud in d strategy...d tin no follow at all....u can check ur chart even now and c...or try it....na big time LIE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2012
gud morning guys...more greens today
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2012
@wapmasta i have not downloaded the mt4 trader platform it was when i tried downloading it that the say i shud supply my proxy server, so i need u or anyone 2post the download link of the mt4trader platform here, the one that don't require proxy server.
@dagr8 did u wake up by 5am and try d strategy because it not done in d day
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2012
dagr8:
Guys i suspect big time fraud in d strategy...d tin no follow at all....u can check ur chart even now and c...or try it....na big time LIE
did wake up?? anyway... i wud try and c
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2012
maxibrainz: @wapmasta i have not downloaded the mt4 trader platform it was when i tried downloading it that the say i shud supply my proxy server, so i need u or anyone 2post the download link of the mt4trader platform here, the one that don't require proxy server.
@dagr8 did u wake up by 5am and try d strategy because it not done in d day
FROM WHERE WIA U TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT FROM?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
FROM WHERE WIA U TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT FROM?

from a site can't remember d name, i need d link of d one u use
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2012
hello house, i will appreciate if somebody can answer my quetion before i go to GTbank now. i instructed gtb to wire $190 to bom, i paid $11 and 4500 naira for the charges. i check my bom account now to see $154 being credited to my account. how come is the different between $190 and $154

my question now is. is bom bank charging another commision? i have call bom right away and the agent said they do credit whatever they receive. any advice in d house b4 i go to d bank as am getting hot now.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2012
natruetalk: hello house, i will appreciate if somebody can answer my quetion before i go to GTbank now. i instructed gtb to wire $190 to bom, i paid $11 and 4500 naira for the charges. i check my bom account now to see $154 being credited to my account. how come is the different between $190 and $154

my question now is. is bom bank charging another commision? i have call bom right away and the agent said they do credit whatever they receive. any advice in d house b4 i go to d bank as am getting hot now.
pls make sure u get cool b4 u go 2 d bank so dat u wont scatter GTBank dis busy friday.lol grin grin
well. i dont think bom charges any fee 4 bank wire deposit...i will advise u 1st go 2 d bank...ask for explanations den u will know where exactly d problem lies...probably exchange rate issues...jusst saying

why are pple nt using UBA africard? so far i guess it is still d best...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2012
natruetalk: any advice in d house b4 i go to d bank as am getting hot now.

Are you just hot am coming right away with my cutlass let go 2geda 2d bank Lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
dagr8:
pls make sure u get cool b4 u go 2 d bank so dat u wont scatter GTBank dis busy friday.lol grin grin
well. i dont think bom charges any fee 4 bank wire deposit...i will advise u 1st go 2 d bank...ask for explanations den u will know where exactly d problem lies...probably exchange rate issues...just saying

why are pple nt using UBA africard? so far i guess it is still d best...
for the sake of peeps in the house, i have been making research. the bank in my town has problem, both UBA and ZENITH. in the case of UBA, the customer care doesnt have enough credential to asses the server, as for ZENITH, they do not have the visa card at the moment, only the mastercard.
Conclusion: www.exchangebom.com remains an alternative. i do not know why some people still like to take the rough old school road of going for wire transfer with all the charges the will incure on you, only to come back here to complain about losses.
what i did to get the card for my friend was to tell him to go to one of the UBA or ZENITH bank in a nearby city.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hw many weeks did it tak a card to b ready....coz my has be tak 1week wit days nou.uba chai
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by woolatex: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hw many weeks did it tak a card to b ready....coz my has be tak 1week
wit days nou.uba chai

u would have request for INSTANT instead of choosing PERSONALIZE , i did mine on wednesday i collect my card dat very same day.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
woolatex: Hw many weeks did it tak a card to b ready....coz my has be tak 1week
wit days nou.uba chai

u would have request for INSTANT instead of choosing PERSONALIZE , i did mine on wednesday i collect my card dat very same day.
HOW CAN U APPLY FOR D INSTANT 1??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
woolatex: Hw many weeks did it tak a card to b ready....coz my has be tak 1week
wit days nou.uba chai

i want to collet it on d same day but cc girl tal me that my name wil be ontop of d card.chai uba
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
todays market is not encouraging at all. sad
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
HOW CAN U APPLY FOR D INSTANT 1??
if you want to apply for the instant one, whether zenith or UBA, you should use your mouth. tell them loud and clear that the card you want is the instant one that u can collect dat day. when they give you the form, look wella at the option of which type of card, you will see instant, tick that one. otherwise ask the customer care where the box for ticking the instant option. give them ur id card and ur PHCN bill, plus one passport photograph. relax untill they link it to day card. in an event they could not fix it in one hour, ask them why it is taking time. if they tell you t come back tomorrow, ask them why, if they said that network slow. tell them that they should not worry. carry your particulars and commot from that bank, go to Zenith if you went for UBA at first.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
apart from alpari meta4 trader is there any other one that i can use cos alpari is not working for me. they keep telling me No Connection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.