Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99828 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
fabolakers: todays market is not encouraging at all. sad
WHO TOLD YOU TODAY IS D BEST MARKET DAY SO FAR.............
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
Good evening guys. How has your day been?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
I have been using @jsh_eng's alerts to recover all i lost on doing the random indices thing.
I understand the fact that you to be carefull while trading which i adhere to. When i use my virtual account to perfect my strategy, i hardly record any loss bet, but once i start with my real account, its a diff story. Here is how i have been trading the random indeces

R25
if barrier is 1.24, use +-1 with 5/8mins, goes out
if barrier is 1.2, use +-2 with 5mins, stays within
if barrier is 2.5, use +-2 with 25mins, goes out

R50
if barrier is 1.5, use +-2.5 with 5mins, stays within

R75
if barrier is 5.3, use +-3 with 5mins, goes out

Can you please look at it and make any modification or point at where i got it wrong?
Greetings to the GREEN house

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by profdotcom: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
gud evening green house @UNCLE jsh_eng any food for ur boyz dis nite @wapmasta001 my boss we are waiting for d strategy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Osteve2(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
@optimistic...hw has ur day been? Fanks 4 yesterday
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jidowu84: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
Emmm i got d strategy but have nt beeing able to put it to test as u need to wake up aroung 4am to 5am.....i wud try and put it to test b4 tomoro...modify it wella, and post it FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE TO MAKE MORE GRRENS....I BELIEVE IT WORKS ANYWAY....
did i read u say; you ar gonna giv us (the hauz) fabtras strategy dat u paid for, free? jst like dat! wow , so we still have Godly minded pple in this nation?. i gez the revolution is here already. God will never allow any red in UR a/c IJN. say amem!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
I DEY HAIL ALL MY OGA THEME... ;DI DEY HAIL ALL MY OGA THEME...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
O'steve:
@optimistic...hw has ur day been? Fanks 4 yesterday
ore fine o. Nd yours? Don't mention friend
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:

How did you make the cheddahs? I wasn't able to take any bet cos I wasn't sure. Please help. Make I go on system back.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by arbitrage: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Not too fantastic trade today as an amateur. Losing 6 trades out of 15 trades...

[img][/img]

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Donshegxy10(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
arbitrage: Not too fantastic trade today as an amateur. Losing 6 trades out of 15 trades...

[img][/img]
bros, plz what platform do you use to trade!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
How una dey my people? How market? Wapmasta take am easy o-o-o as you dey take all the greens, remain some for others now----wetin? grin
I have been busy seriously learning the ropes of Forex, registered with instaforex and can't wait to get started but still trading on demo.

maxibrainz: @wapmasta i have not downloaded the mt4 trader platform it was when i tried downloading it that the say i shud supply my proxy server, so i need u or anyone 2post the download link of the mt4trader platform here, the one that don't require proxy server.
@dagr8 did u wake up by 5am and try d strategy because it not done in d day

@maxibrainz
The metatrader4 harrassed me big time with the request for proxy server and I had to trouble instaforex support through their live chat and wrote metaquotes(owner of metatrader). I was getting ready to go get the proxy server address from the ISP when i tried again and was able to download without the proxy address. Right now I have the metatrader blazing on my screen and I am excited.#Tryingtodobigthings-- lol. Glad I came across this thread, it encouraged me into testing out these new grounds and taking the risks that go with them too.

There is no metatrader 4 that will not request the proxy, i tried it through many sites and downloaded through Roboflex which bypassed the proxy yet it wasn't active. I don't even know how the good one i succeeded with today was able to download successfully after requesting for proxy and the next minute downloading, you can keep opening/downloading it at instaforex you may get through or you can go to your ISP and get the proxy address from them.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
WELDONE GUYS.HOPE SAY UNA DEY PREPARE FOR WEEKEND TOUCH ME I TOUCH YOU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
sympathy55: WELDONE GUYS.HOPE SAY UNA DEY PREPARE FOR WEEKEND TOUCH ME I TOUCH YOU

@Sympathy
Something tells me that Random indices is being manipulated, I don't want to trade on it for now. I decided to trade only on the currencies pairs in betonmarket for now. My reason is that sometimes you open a random index that was making a steady upward or downward movement, the moment you put hand to trade, it will quickly change trend and start acting up to beat you at the game.It will definitely allow you win some but that Random index my brother----I am wary of it right now and playing detective on it until it proves me wrong. The currency pairs seems to me like one they can't manipulate like that unlike the random index.

Not discouraging anybody, people can still do their thing, I myself will still play a little bit of it but it's only for test running its cunningness until i'm sure of what they are doing in it. The currency pairs seems like a clear one they can't play any cunningness with.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
sympathy55: WELDONE GUYS.HOPE SAY UNA DEY PREPARE FOR WEEKEND TOUCH ME I TOUCH YOU
Boss, please what time is the trade and how is it done. really need to increase my green.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by beekay100: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Good evening,please how can one know the barriers for R25,R50,R75 and R100.to maximise trading profit.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
fabolakers:
Boss, please what time is the trade and how is it done. really need to increase my green.
ANYTIME AS FROM 1AM AND IT WILL EXPIRE AT 12AM MEANING ITS 24HOURS TRADE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
beekay100: Good evening,please how can one know the barriers for R25,R50,R75 and R100.to maximise trading profit.
CHECK 5PAGES BACK
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
By the way the metatrader platform is a sweet platform to use to view the currency pairings even while trading on Betonmarket. I am combining the two right now and the metatrader is just the bomb for it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ivynwa:

@Sympathy
Something tells me that Random indices is being manipulated, I don't want to trade on it for now. I decided to trade only on the currencies pairs in betonmarket for now. My reason is that sometimes you open a random index that was making a steady upward or downward movement, the moment you put hand to trade, it will quickly change trend and start acting up to beat you at the game.It will definitely allow you win some but that Random index my brother----I am wary of it right now and playing detective on it until it proves me wrong. The currency pairs seems to me like one they can't manipulate like that unlike the random index.

Not discouraging anybody, people can still do their thing, I myself will still play a little bit of it but it's only for test running its cunningness until i'm sure of what they are doing in it. The currency pairs seems like a clear one they can't play any cunningness with.
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO THAT IS WHY I USE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STRATEGIES. I USED TO MANIPULATE THINGS BY MYSELF SO THAT GREENS WILL COME MY WHY.JUST TRY AND MONITOR THOSE RANDOM INDICES BY OPENING DIFFERENT TYPES OF WINDOWS WITH INTERACTIVE CHART YOU WILL SEE THAT WHEN RD50 IS FAST, RD75 WILL BE SLOW AND VISE VASER. TRADE THIS WEEKEND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON ADVANCED CANDLE STICKS BUT MY GUY THE THING WON MAKE MY BRAIN BURST O. ANYWAY WHEN AM 2RU WITH IT HMMMMN BOM GO KNOW SAY NIGER NOR DEY CARRY LAST
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
sympathy55: AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON ADVANCED CANDLE STICKS BUT MY GUY THE THING WON MAKE MY BRAIN BURST O. ANYWAY WHEN AM 2RU WITH IT HMMMMN BOM GO KNOW SAY NIGER NOR DEY CARRY LAST

Hahaha grin

sympathy55: YOU ARE RIGHT BRO THAT IS WHY I USE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STRATEGIES. I USED TO MANIPULATE THINGS BY MYSELF SO THAT GREENS WILL COME MY WHY.JUST TRY AND MONITOR THOSE RANDOM INDICES BY OPENING DIFFERENT TYPES OF WINDOWS WITH INTERACTIVE CHART YOU WILL SEE THAT WHEN RD50 IS FAST, RD75 WILL BE SLOW AND VISE VASER. TRADE THIS WEEKEND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

What I do is check the Random 25,50,75,100 in interactive to see which one is more friendly, if the bollinger pathway is slim slim or the candlesticks are short short or it is within a bottleneck, i will run but if the bollinger corridor is large and it is bouncy then i will know that if i zoom in I can catch something when it is making a fast rise or fall. I like it bouncy and active because I like to play the touch and touch me not---lol, the only perplexing thing is that they seem to manipulate this thing if not I will be beating them all the time at the game.When they see that you are winning they will zoom in on you to take your profit which is why one should be giving it a rest after making some profit continuing on and on may wipe the profit.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Woooyiii my metatrader blazing is making me so happy, I like that platform. I only need to understand it more and I will start forex for real.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by beekay100: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
just checked 5 pages back ward but could not see it.kindly put me tru on how i can know the barriers for R25, R50, R75, and R100.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
beekay100: just checked 5 pages back ward but could not see it.kindly put me tru on how i can know the barriers for R25, R50, R75, and R100.
BROS CHK PAGES 5 TO 12.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by pheonixdld: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
phlopholly:
I have been using @jsh_eng's alerts to recover all i lost on doing the random indices thing.
I understand the fact that you to be carefull while trading which i adhere to. When i use my virtual account to perfect my strategy, i hardly record any loss bet, but once i start with my real account, its a diff story. Here is how i have been trading the random indeces

R25
if barrier is 1.24, use +-1 with 5/8mins, goes out
if barrier is 1.2, use +-2 with 5mins, stays within
if barrier is 2.5, use +-2 with 25mins, goes out

R50
if barrier is 1.5, use +-2.5 with 5mins, stays within

R75
if barrier is 5.3, use +-3 with 5mins, goes out

Can you please look at it and make any modification or point at where i got it wrong?
Greetings to the GREEN house
@phlopolly I will advice you to stick to 1 strategy. I have been using RD 50 and use bariwe -+3.0 or 2.5 ends between änd then stake 70-100 dollars and this is after checking the chart to make sure there is no fast movement.with this I trade only 6 times and then chill for The for the 11th hour trade.
Thank to wapmaster and stfaculty for the strategy not forgetting all the other gurus in the house. I hail una!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
sympathy55: ANYTIME AS FROM 1AM AND IT WILL EXPIRE AT 12AM MEANING ITS 24HOURS TRADE
is the bet touch or dont touch?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
HMMMMM LOOK AT WAT HAPPENED TODAY................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
beekay100: just checked 5 pages back ward but could not see it.kindly put me tru on how i can know the barriers for R25, R50, R75, and R100.

Jux click on get prices nd u wil sEe d barriers,make sure u adjust it a liitle in order to be on a safer side.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
fabolakers:

How did you make the cheddahs? I wasn't able to take any bet cos I wasn't sure. Please help. Make I go on system back.
BUT DO YOU LIKE DIZZZZZZZZZZ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
pheonixdld:
@phlopolly I will advice you to stick to 1 strategy. I have been using RD 50 and use bariwe -+3.0 or 2.5 ends between änd then stake 70-100 dollars and this is after checking the chart to make sure there is no fast movement.with this I trade only 6 times and then chill for The for the 11th hour trade.
Thank to wapmaster and stfaculty for the strategy not forgetting all the other gurus in the house. I hail una!
please i need your assistant in understanding the 11th hour trade.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
UBA AFRICARD HERE,GTB THERE...now is exchangebom...Need to fund ma acc but dnt wanna make any mistake oh...Africard on hold @d moment.which 1 do I go for now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.