Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99579 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
meritdee:

The line is the last 2 indies I uploaded..

The 2 that have snake indy in it
Thanks man.....is it adviceable to follow d arrow even if d candle is creating is d fake 1?? And does it mean dat d yellow and blue arrow are more accurate dan d red and green alert arrows and does it mean wen u c d red or green arrow u shud always wait for d earlybird arrow? But wen u c either d yellow or blue, u can always go for a trade in 30mins? So does it mean that u r going for anoda long time bet wen u c both arrows sinx u said we shud always go for a short bet wen u c any of dem...hope u get ma question?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Donshegxy_10:
congratulations and good luck to you bro!!
I knw y u said diz.....yeap....we r gonna do wat we r gonna do......peaceeeee
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
maga wan pay again
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
natruetalk: maga wan pay again
Guy, please follow me back on Nairaland. I want to ask you a question.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
natruetalk: maga wan pay again

My oga, make maga pay reach my side o grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fxbomovi: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2012
After adding the uni-cross indicator, close the mt4 trading platform and open it again. Do this and the indicator will show on your chart. Good job merit.

Some indicators are just like that.
Jonzynne: I av downloaded fxopen but d uni_cross wouldn't just show.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee: HOW IT WORKS (BOSS refined)

The red and green arrow represents the Uni_cross signal

The yellow and Blue arrows represents Stealth earlybird signal

The coloured candle sticks represents whats happening on 1hr TF BOSS TEMPLATE (Pink for market going short, Light blue for market going long and the brownish-like colour for undecided{fake} movements of the market)

The dotted blue and red lines are to show the market highest and lowest trend point where a reversal could occur

for fall bets::::::::: Any time you see the Red arrow of the Uni_cross signal alert which means a falling market, wait for the yellow arrow of the stealth earlybird alert signal to be sure of its downward movement.. You can enter for a fall bet here even if the pink colour of the boss candle stick is yet to show. Note: If the YELLOW color of the Stealth earlybird comes first, You can enter for a quick fall bet like 30 mins or lower...

For Rise bets::::::::: Any time you see the GREEN arrow of the Uni_cross signal alert which means a rising market, wait for the BLUE arrow of the stealth earlybird alert signal to be sure of its Upward movement.. You can enter for a rise bet here even if the light blue colour of the boss candle stick is yet to show. Note: If the BLUE color of the Stealth earlybird comes first, You can enter for a quick rise bet like 30 mins or lower...

Please no strategy is 100% accurate, Practice with your virtual accounts first, try understand and study the signals and movements of the markets to know more....

Never trade with it when a news is about coming out and wait for about 1-2 hours after news before using it again....

I wish everyone greens in their accounts

Note: If the BLUE color of the Stealth earlybird comes first, You can enter for a quick rise bet like 30 mins or lower...

do we still av to wait for the green color or are we to place our bet once we see d blue color only
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2012
let make some dollar

GBP/USD is strictly lower than 1.6086 at 05:20:13 GMT on 11-Dec-12
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2012
natruetalk: let make some dollar

bet Chopped
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2012
natruetalk: let make some dollar

how u d take get d exact time brov
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Betonmarkets is not openin dix mornin....any1 noticin it?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by stmichael001(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2012
yep......i noticed it too. make e no be say money dan finish 4 dia account o........ grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2012
malachi2uk:

Note: If the BLUE color of the Stealth earlybird comes first, You can enter for a quick rise bet like 30 mins or lower...

do we still av to wait for the green color or are we to place our bet once we see d blue color only
GUY IF THE BLUE COLOR COMES FIRST YOU CAN BET LONG{UPTREND}.BUT IF THE GREEN COMES FIRST JUST WAIT FOR THE BLUE BEFORE BETTING BECAUSE THE BLUE HAS THE FINAL SAY.LIKEWISE THE YELLOW COLOR WHEN GOING SHORT{DOWNTREND}.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2012
Dem dey fear una naaaa!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Badt 9ja boyz wey wan use bets close their company down...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2012
wapmasta001:
Thanks man.....is it adviceable to follow d arrow even if d candle is creating is d fake 1??
And does it mean dat d yellow and blue arrow are more accurate dan d red and green alert arrows and does it mean wen u c d red or green arrow u shud always wait for d earlybird arrow? But wen u c either d yellow or blue, u can always go for a trade in 30mins? So does it mean that u r going for anoda long time bet wen u c both arrows sinx u said we shud always go for a short bet wen u c any of dem...hope u get ma question?

All the questions here has been answered in the tutorial if you read it well... If it is not more accurate, I won't write there that you should always wait for the earlybird arrow... And I again said, if you see both arrow, You can choose ur bet to be 30mins to 2 hours... And I only said you can go for a quick bet when you see only the earlybird arrows(yellow and Blue)

Please go back, read well and digest
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2012
stmichael001: yep......i noticed it too. make e no be say money dan finish 4 dia account o........ grin
I THINK ITS A SERVER STUFF COS I STILL CHOP THERE GREENS THIS MORNING
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2012
malachi2uk:

I think what you quote have provided an answer to your question......... If the blue colour comes first, you can go for a quick bet, which means you dnt need to wait for the green color.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2012
malachi2uk: Betonmarkets is not openin dix mornin....any1 noticin it?
wat is wrong with betonmarket o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2012
AU is about to pay me.... I came in at the right time.. A rise bet to expire soon

Thank God
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2012
dagr8:
wat is wrong with betonmarket o

Please try to open the site again... cuz I can't see any problem with them here
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee:

Please try to open the site again... cuz I can't see any problem with them here
Unable to process your request

The server was unable to process your request at this point in time.

Should you need help or support, please contact our Customer Service department and one of our representatives will assist you as soon as possible

dat wat i c
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2012
dagr8:

Should you need help or support, please contact our Customer Service department and one of our representatives will assist you as soon as possible

dat wat i c
TRY AND RELAX A LITTLE BIT THEY WILL RECTIFY IT SOON.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by stmichael001(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2012
I pray they resolve the server issue as s00n as p0sible o... Th0ugh hv made ma greens 4 t0dae earlier this mawnin...@ sympathy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2012
BA3 LOW...OPE D RECTIFY IT B4 I COME BACK TO MAKE GREENS

I CNT STOP THANKING U @BOSS MERITDE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2012
And I thought the problem was from my network provider.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by ruggedcuzz: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee:

I'll do that later this night.... I'm on mobile for now
make u no forget people like me ooo, or can only stealth early bird do the magic?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2012
dagr8:

dat wat i c

Relax and try again bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2012
same problem on my side. you can open the portfolio and others but you cannot access the bet page. usually the link that starts with bluebird1.betonmarkets.com/d/trade.cgi every other one is ok. lets wait till they fix the bluebird server
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
make u no forget people like me ooo, or can only stealth early bird do the magic?

Yeahn stealth and boss alone can do the magic... Others are for you to know what may happen soon and see its continuation...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2012
sunwalk: same problem on my side. you can open the portfolio and others but you cannot access the bet page. usually the link that starts with bluebird1.betonmarkets.com/d/trade.cgi every other one is ok. lets wait till they fix the bluebird server

Maybe cuz my bet page has been opened since yesterday... Na Hibernation my system dey since yesterday, so I no close my bet page..

That may be the reason why I'm not experiencing this kinda prob...

You guys should just be patient.. BOM can't go broke for now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by ruggedcuzz: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee:

Yeahn stealth and boss alone can do the magic... Others are for you to know what may happen soon and see its continuation...
Ok Sir, but what will i use to filter fake signal of stealth early bird
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee:

Maybe cuz my bet page has been opened since yesterday... Na Hibernation my system dey since yesterday, so I no close my bet page..

That may be the reason why I'm not experiencing this kinda prob...

You guys should just be patient.. BOM can't go broke for now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
at last i figured it out. all the other bet pages are down for now.
these are the working pages:
https://cr-deal01.betonmarkets.com/d/trade.cgi?market=random&l=GB
https://cr-deal01.betonmarkets.com/d/trade.cgi?market=forex&l=GB

just rename the random or forex to which ever one u trade

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.