Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,995 members, 7,841,814 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99655 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please you guys should be careful on how you click links to redirect to your accounts o, You never know if its a phishing link so you don't give your ID and password out to account hackers.......... If you cannot login tru BOM website link you already know, please wait and relax your mind. You can always trade another day. Hackers are everywhere and you never know who is watching this thread for mistake..

My 2 cents
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why market come silent this Tuesday afternoon na
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee: Please you guys should be careful on how you click links to redirect to your accounts o, You never know if its a phishing link so you don't give your ID and password out to account hackers.......... If you cannot login tru BOM website link you already know, please wait and relax your mind. You can always trade another day. Hackers are everywhere and you never know who is watching this thread for mistake..

My 2 cents
I pity dem o.....av beein chilling sinx wen d main site was nt goin.....well diz world is hack or get hacked.....wud rada protect maself lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
If i have this on my alert, how am i suppose to get around it?

USDCAD buy signal 60
Stealth sell trade soon USDCAD60

how do i correlate this two?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ Meritdee, please can you give me the Stealth earlybird indicator as an mq4 file. I cant open it in the format it is in. The unicross was not opening too but i downloaded the mq4 format you providedand it opened but this stealth earlybird i have not been able to open it and download it. Please help.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
sleek09: @ Meritdee, please can you give me the Stealth earlybird indicator as an mq4 file. I cant open it in the format it is in. The unicross was not opening too but i downloaded the mq4 format you providedand it opened but this stealth earlybird i have not been able to open it and download it. Please help.

Using .mq4 files can be very dangerous to your trades. These files are editable indicator scripts that still needs to be compiled using the META-EDITOR. The best of the two(.mq4 and .exe4) is usually .exe4. These files are in their complete and functional state and are therefore more stable than the former. If you still have to use it, please compile it with your META-EDITOR.

My two-cents.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is wat bom sent to me today as one on their rep in naija.
Dear Mr Jerzzy,

We are currently experiencing technical issues on the site, which we hope to resolve in the near future.
Our technical team are working to resolve the issues, but we do not currently have a time for when the site will be fully operational again.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,

Ross O’Connor
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
omakay:

Using .mq4 files can be very dangerous to your trades. These files are editable indicator scripts that still needs to be compiled using the META-EDITOR. The best of the two(.mq4 and .exe4) is usually .exe4. These files are in their complete and functional state and are therefore more stable than the former. If you still have to use it, please compile it with your META-EDITOR.

My two-cents.....

ok. Do you know what program i can use to open an .exe4 file on windows 7. I have been trying to open this stealth early bird stuff since morning without any success.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
sleek09:

ok. Do you know what program i can use to open an .exe4 file on windows 7. I have been trying to open this stealth early bird stuff since morning without any success.

No program can open a .ex4 file. What you can do is to download another platform from another broker. Load up all the BOSS indicators on it and let's see how it goes.

It could be that ur present MT4 platform is corrupt.

It happens at times.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
donjerzzy: This is wat bom sent to me today as one on their rep in naija.
Dear Mr Jerzzy,

We are currently experiencing technical issues on the site, which we hope to resolve in the near future.
Our technical team are working to resolve the issues, but we do not currently have a time for when the site will be fully operational again.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,

Ross O’Connor
i receive exactly d same msg
mehn...d bolded na bad news o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
phlopholly: If i have this on my alert, how am i suppose to get around it?

USDCAD buy signal 60
Stealth sell trade soon USDCAD60

how do i correlate this two?

Just check for the arrows on your chart bro

USDCAD but signal 60 is from Uni_cross on your 1hr TF chart and the second is for earlybird
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
dagr8:

guy no bi small thing ooo.... They shud just come back to life cos i dont want wat happened to other companies happen to bom..... But im sensing its a financial issue.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
donjerzzy:

guy no bi small thing ooo.... They shud just come back to life cos i dont want wat happened to other companies happen to bom..... But im sensing its a financial issue.

How e no go be financial issues...

See all the hefty indicators boyz don download because of BOM.

Una wan wreck dem yet una dey pity dem.

God is watching ooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
dagr8:

Oh boi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..
I never recieve this msg o... *runs to my mail to check my spam folder*
Make these people allow us receive gifts from santa claus this glorious season too na, something is not right.

Thank God say I no close my bet platform since yesterday, 2 chopped bets in the basket since morning sef and the site is still functional here.

But I tried going in tru www.betonmarkets.com now, I just keep getting 'problem loading file'.

My laptop would always be on hibernation till when they resolve their issue be that, or better still copy my direct account link somewhere.

Sorry guys, I know it would be rectified soon, I smell some fishy things tho
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
omakay:

God is watching ooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

seriously...no bi joke oooo..... With this msg coming from them.. They are telling us indirectly that..they are no more in service and they dont knw when dey will come back... Ahhhh ahhhhha hhhhh... My money they thereooooo.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
donjerzzy:

seriously...no bi joke oooo..... With this msg coming from them.. They are telling us indirectly that..they are no more in service and they dont knw when dey will come back... Ahhhh ahhhhha hhhhh... My money they thereooooo.

I hope it's not what i am smelling.

Another H.Y.I.P in disguise.....

God should have mercy on us and touch their hearts.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by profdotcom: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Guys if u are having problem opening ur account just go to ur browser open ur history, check for bom page u opened yesterday click on it your bom will open. thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
omakay:

God is watching ooooooo

LWKMD... Abegi!!! How much we don chop na? Make dem no just try get 'name we shall not call'(the bolded) o... The one wey I withdraw don almost finish abeg, Its a festive/groove period my brother!!!. So many hearts would be broken o. I dey talk am small small now sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wait o... Dem talk am say so many brokers go run with people's money come 2013 cuz of the economy meltdown that's gathering momentum already... But BOM no suppose go down like that after 13 good years of service na.... Now contemplating to go straight to my bible and start praying for them or withdraw what I can still withraw now when the problem is still fresh..........

God please decide for me o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
omakay:

I hope it's not what i am smelling.

Another H.Y.I.P in disguise.....

God should have mercy on us and touch their hearts.

guy as for hyip forget it..BOM is not a disguise oooo... dey don dey into the system since 1999... no be small thing to maintain such standard.. I believe might be a kind of DOSS attack from Hacker. Lets keep praying for them to come back on time...right now....old links to the site are going through. Lets be positive about them. They are helping us right now...we dont pray for their downfall. I LOVE BOM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
donjerzzy:

guy as for hyip forget it..BOM is not a disguise oooo... dey don dey into the system since 1999... no be small thing to maintain such standard.. I believe might be a kind of DOSS attack from Hacker. Lets keep praying for them to come back on time...right now....old links to the site are going through. Lets be positive about them. They are helping us right now...we dont pray for their downfall. I LOVE BOM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Infact, you no love them reach me... Make I shout am sef.. I LOVE BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don give me small liver now bro, Lets just wait and see what happens... But the market sef dull today.

Na only 2 bets I don stake and win o.. I for don use better money to hit my daily target. All the same all is well.. It is not always rossy and we gats be thankful to God also
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee: Wait o... Dem talk am say so many brokers go run with people's money come 2013 cuz of the economy meltdown that's gathering momentum already... But BOM no suppose go down like that after 13 good years of service na.... Now contemplating to go straight to my bible and start praying for them or withdraw what I can still withraw now when the problem is still fresh..........

Baba cam down. no wahala... things are coming back to normal.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
donjerzzy:

Baba cam down. no wahala... things are coming back to normal.

Wagbayi baba mi...

Peace to the house
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
yea....i was able to get to d home paage thru my history link dis is wat i saw written in RED
We are currently experiencing technical issues which we hope to resolve very soon; however, we do not currently have a time for when the site will be fully operational again. As a result, you may be unable to use your account or you may experience a slow connection to our website. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Av logged in through d history link cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by folaschool: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
what tf should i use the boss indicator on the MT4 and the duration on the bom
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
omakay:

God is watching ooooooo

bro talk positive abeg o...BOM must not close at least for now...Ha! grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
All this news i am reading about BOM is just so saddening, not to think that this is happening when the whole this just started looking all good.
wetin man pikin go do now?
Me need the GREENS oooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
merit.....se na for only bom we fit place bets ni? mean sey na dem b d only brooker wey we fit trust ni
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee: Wait o... Dem talk am say so many brokers go run with people's money come 2013 cuz of the economy meltdown that's gathering momentum already... But BOM no suppose go down like that after 13 good years of service na.... Now contemplating to go straight to my bible and start praying for them or withdraw what I can still withraw now when the problem is still fresh..........

Oga please i cant download the stealth earlybird signal. Can you help me put it in the format like the way you helped the guys that were having a problem downloading unicross.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
but y am i able to logging to my account
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
meritdee:

Infact, you no love them reach me... Make I shout am sef.. I LOVE BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don give me small liver now bro, Lets just wait and see what happens... But the market sef dull today.

Na only 2 bets I don stake and win o.. I for don use better money to hit my daily target. All the same all is well.. It is not always rossy and we gats be thankful to God also
are you able to place bet made a withdrawal on bom and dem neva pay d cash ..hehehehhehehehe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked story time........

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.