Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Need Financial Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Financial Help (1280 Views)

Pls I Need Financial Assistance / I Need Financial Assistance / I Need Financial Partner Or Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Financial Help by Israel2020(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Greetings Fellow Nigerians! Please I need financial assistance of any kind to get out of debt and to provide food, shelter and clothing for my family. Please if God has blessed you, help me out. The people I'm owing are on my neck and my family is starving. Pls contact me on princeisrael41@gmail.com
Re: I Need Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2012
How did you get into debts?
When you say family, do you mean wife/husband and kids or parents and siblings?
Are you unemployed?

There are people that help without asking questions and unfortunately, I'm one of the people that ask love to ask questions.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Re: I Need Financial Help by dominique(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Poster, your profile says nothing apart from the fact that you registered less than an hour ago. There are lots of kind-hearted generous Nigerians willing to help out a brother/sister in need. Not with your kind of sob story tho. Like ify said, Open up more about yourself and nairalanders could come to your rescue.
Re: I Need Financial Help by Israel2020(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
I got into debt by borrowing money for my wife's hospital bill and to feed my family(wife, child & siblings). Currently I'm undergoing an accomodation problem because I'm suppose to quit where I live but no money to do so nor to pay the rent. Pls even if you want to see me in person before helping me, I will try to make myself available but please help me. I actually registered today after being convinced by friends to seek for aid via nairaland.
Re: I Need Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Israel2020: I got into debt by borrowing money for my wife's hospital bill and to feed my family(wife, child & siblings). Currently I'm undergoing an accomodation problem because I'm suppose to quit where I live but no money to do so nor to pay the rent. Pls even if you want to see me in person before helping me, I will try to make myself available but please help me. I actually registered today after being convinced by friends to seek for aid via nairaland.
You write well.
What's wrong with your wife?
So,are you unemployed,you posted this @the vacancy section?
Re: I Need Financial Help by Freiburger(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
@ Isreal2020, how long have you been following this forum?
Re: I Need Financial Help by CrazyMan(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Freiburger: @ Isreal2020, how long have you been following this forum?
Good question...
Re: I Need Financial Help by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Freiburger: @ Isreal2020, how long have you been following this forum?
.good
Re: I Need Financial Help by Israel2020(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
My wife is very much okay now. She only underwent CS operation before giving birth. Yes, I tried posting it to many forums. I am not unemployed but just recieving a little pay. I have been following this forum for somedays now. Please help me.
Re: I Need Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Your wife had "only" CS according to you so I guess the bill was fair enough undecided

Is your wife not working?did you borrow money to offset the hospital bills, for child naming party or ?

You can't get a soft loan from your company?
Were you given a quit notice in your house and why?
Where do you stay and where are you looking at to relocate ?
Re: I Need Financial Help by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
abeg I don't believe this story. investigate well before donating oo
Re: I Need Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
^ who said anything about "donating" , oga Mynd?
Re: I Need Financial Help by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifyalways: ^ who said anything about "donating" , oga Mynd?
Cos that's the next thing
Re: I Need Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmmn. You can now read my mind and predict my action undecided

You got it wrong, boy. cheesy
Re: I Need Financial Help by Mynd44: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifyalways: Hmmmn. You can now read my mind and predict my action undecided

You got it wrong, boy. cheesy
You jumped the gun there lady. I did not refer to you when I said donate. I Meant anyone. Stop taking this personal
Re: I Need Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ok.
Re: I Need Financial Help by Israel2020(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
I did not come to nairaland with a false story. I borrowed to pay the bill of my child's delivery. I called it "only" because the devil meant it to be worse; maybe death. But God helped us. We stay in Ojodu and we are looking forward to relocating anywhere in lagos. At the moment I am in osun because of work. I am only a teacher.
Re: I Need Financial Help by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Israel2020: I did not come to nairaland with a false story. I borrowed to pay the bill of my child's delivery. I called it "only" because the devil meant it to be worse; maybe death. But God helped us. We stay in Ojodu and we are looking forward to relocating anywhere in lagos. At the moment I am in osun because of work. I am only a teacher.
Well sir, If you noticed, I did not say you are false but that people should investigate well.

I do wish you the best

(1) (Reply)

Woman 'had Sex With Skeleton'. / How Many Words Can You Say In One Second? / JCI Nigeria Loses National President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.