Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport (23381 Views)

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) / Finest Footballer:- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi Gets A New Haircut See (photos) / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lol, the soldier should have pointed the gun downwards for safety reasons.

Anyway, I'm not surprised it's Saudi Arabia.
Re: Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport by Iaz93: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Born 2be Rich: Christiano Ronaldo: messi u think say i don forget wen u send player to nearly blind me for match? Na my turn today....Na bokoharam me go use..

Messi: bros abeg tell dis mopol not to shot me....wahlahi i no go score abeg...
sh*t
Re: Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport by murtalaa(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Enough of the jokes. I think we should look at the bigger picture and reflect on our situation. Messi, despite his tight schedule and his larger than life image still has time to come and play for his country against a football midget, Saudi Arabia. This is unlike people like Mikel Obi and Odemwingie who recently said he will not play for Nigeria again because he was benched!
Re: Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport by daryoor(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2012
hin suppose fit dribble hin way out of this one too na
Re: Messi Gets A Gun In His Face At Saudi Airport by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
murtalaa: Enough of the jokes. I think we should look at the bigger picture and reflect on our situation. Messi, despite his tight schedule and his larger than life image still has time to come and play for his country against a football midget, Saudi Arabia. This is unlike people like Mikel Obi and Odemwingie who recently said he will not play for Nigeria again because he was benched!

Yeah U've got a Point but thats another Issue for Some Other Day! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca / UEFA Have Opened An Investigation Into Barcelona's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.