Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (162292 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2009
Be specific.to who@sam
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2009
Be specific.to who@sam
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Femistico(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2009
:d
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Femistico(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2009
:d
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Femistico(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2009
cheesy plzz can someone tell me the site where i can hack the mtn ip so dat all of us can produce a strong fbt dat will not less than 2 yrs for mtn to blocked.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2009
@hamid
You speak jargons and at the same time hope it makes sense, let me tell you something you left out. We are all entitled to our opinion and no one has right to dictate what should be done by another fellow, intelligence is a privilege and you should be thanking God for giving you the knowledge you possess which some people lack.
If you do research it's your decision and you can choose to be selfish as usual with your findings/discoveries.
@all
Mtn still work using the normal settings, the only problem that i think is affecting fbt is bad network.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2009
Thanks for the insult, i never expected that from you anyway.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by mikson(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2009
Yhello still dey work for me with d wap, / stuff. whats all this ranting about, there are many ways 2 kill a rat, when they try one scope, they leave another open, dont yall notice it with mtn, evn one or d old codes dey work now for yf, dis ppl self cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Grizzly(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2009
I've tried all d ems servers with d trick but no show. Cant anyone help out? Becos u can be damned sure if i find out., i'd paste it here without wasting a second.
Thats called empowerment cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by malikalhaj: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2009
na only mtn be the available network? if one does not work pls try another
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2009
Some are inlove with yello and i am. we ain't got no choice even if the network is bad.speaking of bad, that's intensional by yello. they want us to get fed up with their G so that we can divert. but little did they know that we ain't going no were.yello for life.no blame me.my area exhibits the best of yellow than others.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2009
Yelow mongerz.up orange nd mexikan boiz
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by vrank23401(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2009
@ stancozy how do i use [/b] on yf+mtn. I know u know what i'm talking about. Im me
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by mikson(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2009
@grizzly, use d ems09 server, works fine and fast for me, with d 10, 8 code without %2f or /.
@malikalhaj, we agree say mtn dey block block, but they're still d best for fbt, i tihnk im fallin in love undecided undecided undecided
@lance, which 1 be orange again, na wa o, ja mi si abeg.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2009
@lance how far? na here u dey
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2009
There's absolutely no need to do that lance
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2009
I know you wouldn't expect it from me but what did you do when i enquired about mtn some weeks ago? Just laughed and signed out, then you stopped chatting since then
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2009
Speechless.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2009
All networks dey Bleep up. But on phone, zain rocks sha.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Spida(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2009
angry just came back after my long absence and wz reading through my favourite threads only 2 find out that this is in a total mess.if i wz told that d nxt world war wz going 2 happen on nairaland i would ve said its a big lie.I'm totally disappointed @ d behaviour of some so called gurus.this is a solution thread not a battle ground. I guess i would not blame dual core if he wakes up one morning and decides 2 shut down this thread cos this is turning into something else. Good luck 2 you all who actually enjoy and take part in the on going battle.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Orikenny(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
@initialize well spoken @hamid well deserved @all zain + yf + openvpn rocks, don tire 4 those yhello boizs ,research still continues. . . . grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ll dnt u guize take notice of what hapnd lastyr wth mtn 4 sumwks that even wth kash on phone u kant browse sameting iz hapning again wth mtnwap.its havng fault,nt d trickz that iz blockd, . . . .its only mtngprz that workz and it suckz money. . . . . .so u guys sayng that yf+mtn has stopd,it hasnt.in d setngz of yf.u use10.199.212.2.and port 8080.dnt u undastand that the ip isnt workng on phone wth al site even wth kash.and u want it 2 work wth yf.ahba it wunt at al.guys just bi kul.and wait til mtn stop al their netwk,pblm.dose sayng they use yf.may bi wth a difrnt ip in d setngz.bikuz that mtn ip and port wunt work.at al.no magic.at al.for zain.use yf,gpas.gpas is slow use yf+fregate.+vpn.
For glo just wait 2-3days it wil work bk.its eror 504 stak eror.nevamind.thatz how it does.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2009
@all i want u al 2 knw ths 4 zain. Thatz if ur opera aint workng then u kant browse wth zain on pc via any software even if ur phone browser iz workng.just take note
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Czarskit(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
lance_vader:

@ll dnt u guize take notice of what hapnd lastyr wth mtn 4 sumwks that even wth kash on phone u kant browse sameting iz hapning again wth mtnwap.its havng fault,nt d trickz that iz blockd, . . . .its only mtngprz that workz and it suckz money. . . . . .so u guys sayng that yf+mtn has stopd,it hasnt.in d setngz of yf.u use10.199.212.2.and port 8080.dnt u undastand that the ip isnt workng on phone wth al site even wth kash.and u want it 2 work wth yf.ahba it wunt at al.guys just bi kul.and wait til mtn stop al their netwk,pblm.dose sayng they use yf.may bi wth a difrnt ip in d setngz.bikuz that mtn ip and port wunt work.at al.no magic.at al.for zain.use yf,gpas.gpas is slow use yf+fregate.+vpn.
For glo just wait 2-3days it wil work bk.its eror 504 stak eror.nevamind.thatz how it does.

For once in ur lifetime u'v said sumtin reasonable. . .

NOt so bad 2 av u baq after all. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2009
@Makenny

You're downloading with 3G at that rate and you still say Mtn rocks? better modify your post
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
initialize:

@Makenny

You're downloading with 3G at that rate and you still say Mtn rocks? better modify your post

sorry initialize. your post is in response to markenny's last post. deleted it cuzz it was yet another crap from his stables.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
what ever, here are more craps

different accespoint and ip MTN network

dont belive it

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by betheldgr8(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2009
u guys should please help me, i dont have yf configuration and i need it for MTN, my mail is bethelogundu@yahoo.com
i have the software, so please help me out
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
@dc,what do u think?
another crap from markenny?huh

duration 1041 days online can u bit that?
still another crap.

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Otuboy: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
guys can any body help me with starcomms free browsing and mtn new ip on pc thanks
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Czarskit(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
I kinda need some help here,
My YF  seems to have 'reset' itself,
I turned on my P.C to find it starting up the 'Configuration Wizard' with the previous settings wiped off,

Can sumone please help me with the setting I'm online right now (YIM)
Thanks in advance,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
@betheldgr8 visit http://finniwonder.lefora.com you will get what you want

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (169)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting