Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (161865 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just2nice(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2008
Initialize,e clear say e don dey wey you begin dey visit this section.Baderu,ololofo?Aint heard of them!Nice write-up,mehn.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2008
J2N,wats your IM id?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2008
@J2N

olofofo, bigjoe, enitan and baderu are active members in the TV section, they are always ready to assist you anytime you need there assistance, even if it requires them coming to your house, you can find out yourself.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2008
[size=18pt]@semid . .guy buzz me on ma YIm . .wanna yarn wif ya . . ok[/size] cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2008
@tobs,I've buzzed u since.Pls reply.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
@tobs,I've buzzed u since.Pls reply.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
Lance. . I asked 4 how much you wish to charge bt u didn't answer me. . . Pls answer
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2008
hmm its a lil bit long this thread has been lively like this .pls guys lets not start hates . Lets reason 2geda and look 4 wayz to shadowly still remain on our free browsing stuffs.right now mtn has deviced another means of blocking browsers without credit, they send strong fire walls that deactivate app of any device cought brzing without credit especilly those using third party browsers and zain are making moves to change their servers right nnow they are still undergoing ips test. plς guys lets reason up. @sk2ng buzz me for yamigo lets yarn am always online or yim frankme2 ,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Initialize, ask a question to nairalanders, (how many of you have recieved info from soki for free) and i promise you that you will be amazed by the response that you will get, i dont hide my info, what me and lance had was just an issue of who go first give who, thats all, cos i begged him 1st he didn't give or wanted to give but i wasn't patient enough,

@ semi, carry On, nothin do you
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by coolsegun(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2008
let them block everything, both mtn and zain. forum is a place to share ideas and info, but it has suddenly becomes an avenue of quarrel.
pls i'm for peace every day of my life. let us seek an pursue it pls.
@cipriani
read page 42 or so of this same thread i can't go back for the link, for the solution that info profer there.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Soki2ng
Look,lets bury d hatchet n move on.
We're all here 4 d same goal- - getting faster n improved fbtricks.Make we try do like AC-join many broomsticks together so that we can be strong enough to sweep out PDP.
Lets meet on yim @ extracool hrs 2 have a little tete-a-tete 2 iron out d outstanding issues .My yim is same as my username.See ya.
Adios
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Soki2ng
Look,lets bury d hatchet n move on.
We're all here 4 d same goal- - getting faster n improved fbtricks.Make we try do like AC-join many broomsticks together so that we can be strong enough to sweep out PDP.
Lets meet on yim @ extracool hrs 2 have a little tete-a-tete 2 iron out d outstanding issues .My yim is same as my username.See ya.
Adios
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by freakyguy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
thanks!! I will give it a try.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
. . . Soki2ng. .cn we meet on Y!m. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semidaraeb(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
People i must say i ve been reading all ur post wth keen instrest especialy d ones from semd4lyfe,lance,soking, wat am askn is dat u guys shuld pls try and keep dis thread clean, cos when dis thread was startd by powerblaze and other like minds it was meant purely 4 research and old nland members made meaning ful contributions to d thread,but now wat i see here is a waste of space and its iritatin so pls let peace return to dis thread,and let d research flow, if u dnt ave anythn meaningful just waka pas or read and make use of d info u get, @j2n enitan,bigjoe,olofofo et al are gurus in tv sectn especialy in d free to air satelite tv, try visit other sectns on nland dey are also cool, fellas enough said i retire to my observin ur antics once again,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
@soki

If you read my post well, u'll notice that it's focused on lance but I want you not to walk in his path, stretch your neck out to see where he's heading to, then you'll know when to turn and the right path to take. I don't usually criticize people but I think Lance have overstayed his welcome and he needs to be show the right path to take,
So bro, take the right path always cos what is worth doing is worth doing well. Cheers
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by degreat2: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
Make una stop bully unaself,meany am stil waitin 4my pb links
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ ALL, Its ALL GOOD wink wink

Bosst, that ur IM escapes my memory oh,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
yeah @semi thats very good of u
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
yeah @semi thats very good of u
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
Please someone should help me get lance_vader (smartking) as soon as possible. Why is he doing this to me now.
Please call me.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
Pls,toluxa1 needs your help badly.dis 1 na matter of L & D,so if u know smartking/lance vader no or precise home add,pls drop it.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
semid4lyfe:

please,toluxa1 needs your help badly.this 1 na matter of L & D,so if u know smartking/lance vader no or precise home add,please drop it.

if u will ask me, i will suggest u go wit de later grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
@soki thanks jare. . . no mind lance. lanc se u don put ur num off abi no wayo we go still yarn. anyway make i strow go esato.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
Just1n,so any help with d latter?
U know d koko abi?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2008
semid4lyfe:

Just1n,so any help with d latter?
U know d koko abi?

btween [b][/b]L n D shocked grin

gu y make we meet for YIM naw. . . i just added u up.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2008
just1n:

btween [b][/b]L n D shocked grin

gu y make we meet for YIM naw. . . i just added u up.

jt lyrics . . . . . . . .make we meet for yim nw. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

jt lyrics . . . . . . . .make we meet for yim nw. . .

aiight
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
What's ur Yahoo id. , . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

What's ur Yahoo id. , . .

jtlyrics
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
@boss has ur yami finaly got working
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
where is dee boss naw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (169)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?