Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (161910 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2008
This is not funny. I'm in serious trouble o.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2008
Smart king was active on Nairaland at 11:35 pm. He definately must have seen all my messages. I hope its not that. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Cipriani(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2008
@toluxa

This is smartqueen, smartking sent me to you, can I help you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2008
Thank God we were not physically together. I for give you one heavy blow. But i dont blame you, you dont know whats at stake.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2008
Toluxa,hope u're allright n safe sha
@soki2ng n others,meet me on yim n lets rub minds
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2008
Toluxa,hope u're allright n safe sha
@soki2ng n others,meet me on yim n lets rub minds.
yim is semid4lyfe
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2008
Drop ur problem for oda guyz to see ! Abi na only lance fit help you?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Equity7: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2008
abeg make zain no try change IP o, anyway, make dem chage am, i no kuku dey use dem IP/port sef
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2008
. .Toluxa. . I bet were both lookin' . . 4 lance 4 the same reason. . . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

. .Toluxa. . I bet were both lookin' . . 4 lance for the same reason. . . .

i don't think so cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
it seems like every body have decided to sit back with leg crossed on the table and enjoy themselves cos every where is so quiet today, is every one OK, Abi Malaria don catch una systems and phones? or you've all run out of ideas?, somebody say something
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
@soki2ng reasom is because mtn give dem suspension today
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
Which kain suspension?

Me just dey relax de manage my batri as light no dey
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
oh boy no be small suspension oh, it would have made me miss 3 k today, but i managed to get around it and collect my cheezz,
the suspension also reached pc connection oh, but not every body sha,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
soki2ng:

oh boy no be small suspension oh, it would have made me miss 3 k today, but i managed to get around it and collect my cheezz,
the suspension also reached pc connection oh, but not every body sha,

where my share at? cheesy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Yeah,da gunnerz are firing blank 2day but dat ain't a prob 4 me cos I've just signed up with
celtic F.C which
has joined d pool of elite premiership clubs.
Now I'm browsing n talking.Need I say more
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Deshannel(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2008
Whats up just1n i feel ur talk. ur angolan em em s. Stil dey brws foc.abi u get d solution to d brazilians wey suspend awon boiz.

N by d way which 1 b celtic fc 4 premiership.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Celtic is d latest ftbl club in d premiership.Dey crossed over 4rm d scottish league 2 join d EPL n they're gvn d big guns a run 4 their money with their kind of attractive n result driven playin style.
Try decode,u hear.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2008
Celtic is d latest ftbl club in d premiership.Dey crossed over 4rm d scottish league 2 join d EPL n they're gvn d big guns a run 4 their money with their kind of attractive n result driven playin style.
Try decode,u hear.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2008
Try decode,u hear.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
Try decode,u hear.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Deshannel(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
Na wa o semid! Ur request go hard small because i don lost my decoding software.

Celtic 4 Epl? Abeg semid nack me tori. Or hit me wit ur im. E get wetin i wan me we yan.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
see awon boiz[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
see awon boiz[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Deshannel(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2008
Omo i no understand u donjon. Abi ur keypad get type error virus.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by coolsegun(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
@semid4lyfe
jami si jo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just1n(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
see guys ooooooooo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Cipriani(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
semid4lyfe:

Celtic is d latest ftbl club in d premiership.Dey crossed over from d scottish league 2 join d EPL n they're gvn d big guns a run 4 their money with their kind of attractive n result driven playin style.
Try decode,u hear.

Abeg, send me the decoded version wink wink wink
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2008
Try decode,u hear.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2008
Try decode,u hear.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 5:15am On Nov 16, 2008
u guys still dnt get him??
Half a word is enuf 4 d wise!
He gave u guys a whole paragraph & still its nt enuf?? undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hayprof(m): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2008
@drag, is he talking about our main people changing path way? nd giving em' OBJ run?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (169)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?