Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Do You Think I Should Change This Website's Concept? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Think I Should Change This Website's Concept? (568 Views)

Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com / My New Restaurant Website Concept Design. / 6.5 Million Linkedin Passwords Stolen - Users Should Change Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Should Change This Website's Concept? by ifeslim: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
I built this website with the intention of sharing my web knowledge with people, but the subscribe rate is still very low
I need you opinion it i should change it or keep advertising. I am thinking of changing it to a services site rather than a learning site.

http://www.itechuniverse.org

I need your views
Re: Do You Think I Should Change This Website's Concept? by Afam4eva(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
It all depends on your passion...the reason why you're not getting enough subscriptions is because your traffic is low and maybe your content is not just there yet. So, as far as traffic is consigned, if you change it to a service rendering website you could still face the same problem. Like i said it all boils down to what you want.
Re: Do You Think I Should Change This Website's Concept? by dansmog(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
you can't do something like that all on your own, am not saying it is not possible but you have to meet with people that will love to do the same thing you are doing to come help you contribute. and maybe if you are very serious it will become a first Nigeria site for learning practical web development and other things. like codeacademy and udacity
Re: Do You Think I Should Change This Website's Concept? by ifeslim: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2012
Thanks guys I hope to upload some more videos pretty soon. At least all the HTML videos before the end of this year. but i'll need tips on how to
advertise it, to increase views and subscribers base.

(1) (Reply)

Reporting Online Crime: What To Do When You're The Victim / Which One Do You Prefer. / Yahoo Bing Network Contextual Ads Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.