Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Baba And The Big Thief - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Baba And The Big Thief (920 Views)

Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba And The Big Thief by helpmeohgod(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Baba an old man of about 90 was shouting persistently inside the bus I boarded yesterday 'RETURN MY WALLET NOW or what happened in 1960 will repeat itself today'.
Suddenly Apors sitting next to baba pointed to baba his wallet suddenly droped off the floor of d bus. Baba picked up his wallet and thanked the unseen but repententant thief who didn't want what happened in 1960 to repeat itself.
When the bus finally got to the last bustop, everybody disembarked and I took time to see Akpors asking baba 'baba shay d person wey thief ur wallet in 1960 turn to madness or worse curse? Baba just looked @ Akpors, smiled and said 'my boy, when my wallet was stolen in 1960, I just walked home and it took me 8hrs to get home because I had no money for fare, and that history I didn't want to happen today. Akpors being d big thief, fainted
Re: Baba And The Big Thief by helpmeohgod(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Make una laugh nah
Re: Baba And The Big Thief by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Heard this 3 years ago on night of a thousand laugh grin
STALE!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Obama Possing As Jesus In A Cross / Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.