Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial (28608 Views)

Another Sponsored Media Attack On Dr. Saraki And The Senate. / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) / Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by idirect(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2012
betrani: D only God and Lord that exist is jesus and our father in heaven!
My own God is not Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2012
cyril83: what are you insinuating mister...speak louder so we can hear u well
you must be deaf.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by aariwa(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2012
her husband dey answer her name
cyril83: Sen gbemi saraki...is saraki her hubby's name or she no dey marry @ll?...smh for all diz rich men daughter oh,
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by aariwa(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2012
yes from the pics i saw some kwara people smiling
Abeyjide: Majority of people i met today in ilorin were so apy hearing d demise of d so called Waziri a.k.a (Oloye).I tot dis man has wat we call Gbeikude in yoruba( d jazz to use wen death is approaching).i could remember him wen he threw 10 naira packet mints out of his cab into d crowd wen passing behind d house i was in d year 1990 @ GRA.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by mu2sa2: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2012
Sarakis dominate Kwara politics because they have monopoly of violence in the state. Bukola Saraki is the commander-in-chief of thugs in the state. Atrocities upon atrocities have been committed by these hoodlums with impunity. The police? Forget it, naira and dollars takes care of them any day. any time. Today, there is virtually no functioning opposition party in the state. Bukola is trying now to perpetuate Saraki hegemony but the equation may change for two reasons. first, there is likelihood of implosion of the PDP, leading to at least two factions - one lead by the incumbent governor who is going to resist Bukola's plot to prevent him getting 2nd-term ticket. Secondly, ACN is coming to Kwara state in full force and will be a formidable opponent especially given the reputation of Bukola as tight-fisted. ACN can out-spend Bukola and as masters of thuggery themselves will match Bukola's violence. Indeed, interesting times lie ahead in Kwara State politics

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by aariwa(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2012
The man liquidated people /s had earned money in the defunct societe generale bank which he owned.he refused to allow kwarans enjoy participatory democracy cos he has been installing and removing leaders since the state was created even installing his biological sons and daughters to spite responsible kwara sons and daughters.adieu oloye,waziri,Godfather,treasury siphoner,master fixer...May your soul rest in pieces for leaving your society worse than you met it.Amen.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by ooshekeen: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2012
betrani: D only God and Lord that exist is jesus and our father in heaven!

Who has been filling your head with crap. Now Jesus is God! cheesy... Your ignorance amuses me...
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by ooshekeen: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2012
chiover: As d great saraki died without a fyt with anyone, i want to know weda he is entitled to get 72 virgins in heaven from allah? Pls teach me d right thing.muslims ova to u

Little things like this might deny you aljanah! Be mindful of what you say or it might be use against you in the hereafter...
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by juman(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2012
Vanity!

So, he will be buried one day?? Why bury him? He loved this world too much. He supposed not to die.

Saraki oloye was as useless as other people of his generation. Very useless people.

blink182: I thought this hediot was immortal, ordinary 79 e de die like fowl when rain beat.

Abi oo.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by idirect(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2012
mu2sa2: ACN can out-spend Bukola
I agreed with all your post buh disagree with the above^^^ One thing Bukola is good at is human management, he doesn't care if he will spend his kobo for someone to kiss his ass
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by idirect(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2012
idirect:
I agreed with all your post buh disagree with the above^^^ One thing Bukola is good at is human management, he doesn't care if he will spend his last kobo for someone to kiss his ass
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by idirect(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2012
ooshekeen:

Who has been filling your head with crap. Now Jesus is God! cheesy... Your ignorance amuses me...
Guess who?
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Haido200: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2012
3kay945:
please help me tell em.
some people can be damn stupid
, just pray 4 him may his soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by tola9ja: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2012
ina lilahi wahi ilahi rojihun obasanjo supose to seek 4 4givnes 1million times cos 1 day he wil surely shut down like dis 1
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2012
I respected that man as a political bulldozer. For a man to plant his son as a Governor and his daughter as a senator concurrently in this NIgeria makes a political heavy weight.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by tinuolababy(f): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2012
That mosque is beautiful.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by megastu(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2012
dead and gone. all money gone, all connections gone, all godfatherism gone and gone forever. in 3 months time his body will decay and turn to manure and still the living refuse to learn lesson. for now, his eternity is what matters. repent peeeeopleeee, you wey dey kill person for ritual, repent nowwww. time waits for no barry.

Please help me tell them ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by layorhaja: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2012
mu2sa2: Sarakis dominate Kwara politics because they have monopoly of violence in the state. Bukola Saraki is the commander-in-chief of thugs in the state. Atrocities upon atrocities have been committed by these hoodlums with impunity. The police? Forget it, naira and dollars takes care of them any day. any time. Today, there is virtually no functioning opposition party in the state. Bukola is trying now to perpetuate Saraki hegemony but the equation may change for two reasons. first, there is likelihood of implosion of the PDP, leading to at least two factions - one lead by the incumbent governor who is going to resist Bukola's plot to prevent him getting 2nd-term ticket. Secondly, ACN is coming to Kwara state in full force and will be a formidable opponent especially given the reputation of Bukola as tight-fisted. ACN can out-spend Bukola and as masters of thuggery themselves will match Bukola's violence. Indeed, interesting times lie ahead in Kwara State politics

Good Comment! Kwara state is definitely a place to watch in the next election.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Ganys: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2012
Mrs Florence Saraki, Sen Bukola Saraki, Sen. Gbemi Saraki & others During Final Janaza Rite.

Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2012
Muslims are great when it comes to burial.imagine one of my family friend rotting away in the morgue for over six months even jesus christ was buried immediately he died.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by vanstanzy(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2012
Akiika: I may not agree with Baba Saraki's style of politics but he still remains a great philantropist. I pray to Allah to forgive his sins.

NEWS FLASH!!! THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN THE GRAVE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by vanstanzy(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2012
"WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS SOUL". SOME PEOPLE JUST THINK THEY ARE IMMORTAL, ISN'T THAT utterly SILLY.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Blueboy0402: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2012
So this man finally died? I thought he was immortal! I thought he is not made of flesh and blood! Oh death shame unto you! Why didnt you take part of his money and spare him? He was a godfather so why didnt you respect his status? You are heartless.

Papa Saraki you left your money, godfatherism, wealth, status and went the way of all mortals. Thank you for reminding me that vanity upon vanity.......... I've prayed for you but I dont know the impact my prayer will have on your soul all I know is you will give account of how you lived your life to your creator. RIP.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by Rapmoney(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2012
Say no evil about the dead!
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2012
anyway checking the next thread.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by babamona: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2012
adedibu will b there to welcome d oloye saraki.hw av d mighty fallen.
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Rolling.:

Muslims are great when it comes to burial.imagine one of my family friend rotting away in the morgue for over six months even jesus christ was buried immediately he died.
and what difference does it make if a man is buried the same day or 6mths after.Don't u know when d spirit has left the body,it is gone for good.Islam teaches u so much about the body,the knowledge of the spirit world is shallow.That is why as muslims you believe they marry in heaven.Listen to what Jesus said,'For in the ressurection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage,but are as the angels of God in heaven.Matthew 22:30
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by ayobase(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
chiover: u nobe nwafor so u no fit undastnd dat expression.na only igbos sabi say na big honour for ur papa to born u. We say it thus, owu nna gi muru gi ! Proudly nwafor igbo. Ohangwa kwezuonu o ! Igbo ya dikwara unu na nma o !!!!

I understood more than u imagined.
Urs was figurative expression, while there is nothing figurative about mine!
This one no be matter arising, but matter solved!
Re: Pictures From Dr. Saraki's Burial by mikron(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
WHY POSTING THIS EVIL MAN'S BURIAL PIXS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Mante: Gunmen Kill Bauchi Lawmaker, Kidnap His 2 Wives And Son / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.