Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (20043 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Jallowbalde: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
My husband used to do it at times with our daughter. If I needed rest and he wanted to do things in the house, or she was stressed, he would put her on his back. No problems.
But, he also used a MeiTai ( carrier ), cause the cloth would slip down on himwink

At times, our daughter actually preferred being on her daddys back instead of her mothers. It makes the connection between father and child even better.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

Apology accepted smiley

You too are accepting apologies for calling her donuts! What does that make you? PROUD, SELF CENTRED, RASH, LOOSE- TONGUED... lets be a little polite in our replies. Perhaps, the victim hold more water than you!All are With all due respect... Don't call me kpofkpof oh, LOL!!!
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by ab1x: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
No big deal. I do it atimes.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by murtalaa(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
I will but not in this ludicrous womanlish fashion.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Wislet(f): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2012
abiL*:

Apology accepted smiley
YOU should be apologizing to him too.
Was your abuse necessary?
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by tucker12(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Well I did back our last born when i was much younger. Today she's 22!!! all grown up lady with her masters !!!

We need to encourage our guys to please be helpful. start now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by tucker12(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part

Cant blame you...Smh** It definitely shows what you lacked... true fathers love angry angry

Try and change it gets you no where

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
seriously I can, if am less busy smiley
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by mikeab4real(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
WAIT OH! WHERE D MAMA DEY SELF... DIS PIKIN WIL SURELY LOVE HIS DAD MORE WEN HE GROWS UP.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Onyeoma3: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
If my baby is good-looking, I don't even mind backing him to work on daily basis(that's the spirit),ßuђ if em wowo,na my wife work be that ooo. That's the more reason why I'll marry a kul lady for a sweet by-product.
2ndly,for those castigating the young man backing his baby,when you'll get to know that the young man knows what he's doing is wen the child grows and cannot stay a day without his/her dad.
Most men made these mistakes in the past,av seen the consequences(their children hardly notice their presence @ home) while most men who really wish to avoid such occurences in the future are wisening up,even to the extent of bathing and sleeping with their children for that bond to be fully developed before it gets late...(My fellow men,the time to create a lasting bond with ur baby is wen he/she is still very tender,make hay while the sun shines)
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by MeandSum: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part

I pity your wife with this backward mentality.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by itsbrahams: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
this is lovely
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Hafyz23(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
abiL2:

Apology accepted smiley
i think it's best if u apologise as well
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Baylam(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
I dey back my own little girl, and i think it's the best experience ever... I will do this for all my kids grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Baylam:
I dey back my own little girl, and i think it's the best experience ever... I will do this for all my kids grin

Awesome dad!

I carried all my kids with harness' too, even when we all went shopping.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.