Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (20031 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2012
oh my son.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by cowgurl: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2012
Poster,
that pix is not sexy at all, angry
it makes the lovely act look demeaning.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by jaybee(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part

no be your fault. you no get pickin. but i'm sure when you get one, you will think differently. remember to ask for forgiveness from those you have erroneously offended out of unreasonable ignorance in the midst of plenty and free knowledge and counsel.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by tucker12(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2012
That's part of father and child bonding... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by SELFWORTH: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2012
NoContract: [size=18pt]How many times will this be on the front page? SMH!![/size]

How many times do u have to be told that It's not by force you should comment.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Don4life: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2012
dahonestboss: Can you?
for wat nao...am i mad? undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by njideoby(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2012
If I no help my wife take care of my pikin, who would [/quote]

DETTOL,be absolutely SURE
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Don4life: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2012
njideoby:

If I no help my wife take care of my pikin, who would

DETTOL,be absolutely SURE
ewwwwww undecided
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by naturality(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2012
seriously, i cant believe the replies I am getting here. is carry your child on your back the best or the only way to show care to your child? I can do more than this, but carrying the child on my back is not my thing
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Don4life: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Now that's a real man.
real man ke
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by EfemenaXY: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why does the man look unhappy in the pic? Not even a smile?? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Bolarge1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
TO ME IS NOT STRANGE I DO IT REGULARLY WHEN MY KIDS ARE OF THIS AGE BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT OF WALKING ALONG THE STREET.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Theblessed(f): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
[size=16pt]Well, done Papa!

There will be peace at home if they all are helping as you are.

After all, it's your baby - your own blood so, what's in it to

be ashamed of? undecided.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Ilaje44(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
CrazyMan: There are two options for this act....its either his wife is more successful than he is, thereby making life miserable for him, or he's a widower...cos no sane man would engage in such.

Your 2 options are no options at all. My father, - oma Ilaje ogeemoni, agbe inoko ghan ewa. Ilaje oma imalokun, imalokun agbabu... - ki Eledumare fi orun ke won, used to do that with our last born child, and that was in the Seventies. He was the bread winner of the house. So you see, it is not a new thing. There has always been men who do take care of their children without having to loose their manhood. There is and has been many a good example of men like that in my lineage.

Ilaje ghan, a s'eniyan jare!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
In African Context he looks ridiculous, He can as well represent his wife at the women fellowship meetings or Asalatu muslim women movement.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by TippyTop(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
cowgurl: Poster,
that pix is not sexy at all, angry
it makes the lovely act look demeaning.

Duh!!!
Its not supposed to be sexy you sex maniac. Your fixation with sex blinded you to the fact the man has some clothes to wash and couldn't leave the baby to play (on its own) in case of harm. Jeeeeeez!!

naturality: seriously, i cant believe the replies I am getting here. is carry your child on your back the best or the only way to show care to your child? I can do more than this, but carrying the child on my back is not my thing

When your wife is indisposed and you decide to let your child come to harm whose fault is it? By the way its your child and if you decide to throw it in the gutter its your problem chikena.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by atuagbo: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part
O boy stay out of here, fathers are talking. U wet no get wife let alone Bleep and born come dey contribute. Go meet singles likes you 4 datingsite.com
Don't be stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by dimeji2009dj(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
dahonestboss:

some might want to do it, but due to what the society would think of them, they would not do it
to hell with society! I don't kia what people may say so far he or she is my baby!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by atuagbo: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

U just dey use ur head dey receive curse 4rm evry angle. Curses 4rm man, woman, old, young, believer,unbeliever. Is nt a must dat u comment on every posts u c. Sorry small boy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Tippy Top: By the way its your child and if you decide to throw it in the gutter its your problem chikena.
You are as backward as the so-called cave mentality you are trying to condemn. So all the men who have refused to carry their children on their backs has thrown them in the gutter? Crowd mentality will not help you sir.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
I often carried my toddler with a harness, and yeah, that included when we went out. I'm now doing the same with my 4-month-old. No one gives me a second glance, and I wouldn't care if anyone did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Jibwillz: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yellow Card thinqy!
Truth! Many mit nt b able 2 do diz, bt I did witout shame or fear of wah pple arund mit say. She'z all qrown up nw.grin Looool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
fresh_dude: People can be real funny. So if I don't carry my son on his back I'm only a fluid donor? Wow. What about all the other things I do for him, don't they count towards m 'real manness'? Smh. I don't have to prove my 'real manness' by backing my kids, sorry. #only_real_men_back_their_kids? smh

the argument here is that only real men see nothing wrong in it if the occassion calls for it.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
lynpetra:

the argument here is that only real men see nothing wrong in it if the occassion calls for it.
Key words-if the occassion calls for it. Thank you.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
if u ve a gun aimed at ur head to do just that i bet all d men wey dey frown go tie the wrapper well,even dance azonto with their pikin for back grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
cyril83: This dunce must be igbo by tribe....
this dense homo sapiens must be silly by tribe
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
lynpetra: if u ve a gun aimed at ur head to do just that i bet all d men wey dey frown go tie the wrapper well,even dance azonto with their pikin for back grin grin grin
Lol. Personally I don't like carrying my son on my back because I don't know how to tie the wrapper. Other than that, I carry him anyhow anywhere. And we're so close even his mom gets jealous sometimes. I'm just against the widespread generalisations on the thread.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by babyluvmeu: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
OGA U BE CORRECT MAN OK, NO MIND ALL THIS PRETENDERS DOSE THE WORST.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2012

sorry , but i have to be blunt here,

my dear work on your mentality, you think your own post is to provide for the family, how far can u cater for your family financialy without ur wife

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by MAYOWAAK: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
This must be the work of the father

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by mikeab4real(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
oh guy dis man na correct papa...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by jackima: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
na im get im pickin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.