Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. (10794 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop derailing
thank you! after na she go de hide our their posts and threaten to ban us them angry
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: thank you! after na she go de hide our their posts and threaten to ban us them angry
You are looking for trouble abi?
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by edelweiss(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ujujoan: even the catholic church will grant divorce on these grounds!
yes in the canon law the marriage is as good as annuled! He lied,so therefore he shld face d consequences. Me I no fit marry man wey I never test drive Oº°˚˚°º!
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by edelweiss(f): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
idesignwebsite:
My candid advise,been impotent is a cross very difficult to carry,but not withstanding there should be a diplomatic way out. Even if you adopt children,it would be very difficult to stay without intimacy. My final verdict,is either he allows you walk out of the marriage with your love and his dignity or he allows you have a boyfriend outside marriage,which ever he feels ok. But stop telling everybody that he is impotent,and sincerely I find it difficult to believe you could hold body for six month,if it is a guy that says that I would believe.
meaning say men dey hold body pass women? First time I dey her dis one Oº°˚˚°º! Men that are even moved just by the sight of a thing! Abeg na lie jor
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are looking for trouble abi?
me? Wetin I do na
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: me? Wetin I do na
Dey look
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dey look
*tu face voice* nothing de happen!
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: *tu face voice* nothing de happen!
kk
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by maclatunji: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: He is not a pastor, he is a deceiver. Get out of that marriage.

It's unfortunate but the woman has to leave. She doesn't have to broadcast the reason. The man is a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
maclatunji:

It's unfortunate but the woman has to leave. She doesn't have to broadcast the reason. The man is a disappointment.
That's true
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Cuddlemii: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
brokoto: thank you! after na she go de hide our their posts and threaten to ban us them angry

At least I know when to draw the line.
You are a persistent and consistent derailer/law breaker tongue
tgirl4real is aware of the information.
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
No be small thing oooo
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Koolyarns: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Do you call what you are in a marriage, well i do not, i think it's child's play, how do you expect to procreate? he is impotent , why did he not tell you at first? many christians of nowadays don't want to tell themselves the truth , they are slaves to what people will say and listen to doctrines that are not written in the bible.
if you want to know what's good for you, take hold of your life and get a divorce!
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Piyke: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
lawrenzoo: I have been married for six months and I am in a very big dilemma especially so because I am a Christian. My husband is a pastor whiles I am a chorister.
On the night of our wedding, he insisted that, we pray and give thanks to God. We held long hours of prayer and to be honest with you I was very disappointed. The next day came and he told me that, he has a clear direction from God that, we need to wait for directions as to when we can start getting intimate. It's been one excuse after the other and it has been over six months.
He buys me gifts and makes sure I am comfortable but we have never had intimate relations in all the six months we've been married. I got infuriated and reported him to our counselor who spoke to us but things remained the same. This time round I went to the pastor in charge and upon questioning, my husband admitted that, he is totally impotent and cannot get his manhood up.
I was gripped with fear and shock. When asked how long he had had the problem, he said it's been about7 years. I asked why he did not tell me but lied to me. He said he took a wife by faith, believing that, taking that bold step and 'believing the things that be not as though they were” as the Bible puts it could bring him healing…
Bola, I was hurt and disappointed. I've kept this to myself and feel it is time to speak up. When asked what he wants me to do, he said he wants me to stand with him in prayers and fight the situation. Bola, I don't see myself doing this. I have been asked to be considerate and remember my vows that say “for better, for worse”. But I took these vows out of deception. How long will this last? His situation s I found out is very medically challenging.
Bola I am a very sad and confused person. What will I say is the reason I got out of the marriage? He will be a public ridicule if I ever give the right reasons. Already, ever since we met with the pastor, he finds it difficult to go to church. It is tough. I can tell he is embarrassed and broken but I can't put my own life on hold for him especially so considering the fact that he lied to me. Please ask your listeners to help me out of this. I would like to enjoy intimacy and have children.
Timeli

Source?

Still waiting for a dislike button on NL undecided
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

At least I know when to draw the line.
You are a persistent and consistent derailer/law breaker tongue
tgirl4real is aware of the information.
Tgirl is aware of which info pls?
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
brokoto: Tgirl is aware of which info pls?
Yes she is
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes she is
she is aware of what? that i'm a constant and unrepentant derailer?
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
brokoto: she is aware of what? that i'm a constant and unrepentant derailer?
Yes na. You wan deny am?
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes na. You wan deny am?
ehen na! no be you teach me? but wetin come concern tgirl for the matter
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
brokoto: ehen na! no be you teach me? but wetin come concern tgirl for the matter
Cos she is the mod there na
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos she is the mod there na
wait o, u mean i was reported to the diary section moderator? How can one derail in d diary section biko?
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
brokoto: wait o, u mean i was reported to the diary section moderator? How can one derail in d diary section biko?
T-girl is also the mod of the family section. And this is the family section
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
T-girl is also the mod of the family section. And this is the family section
shocked *runs way from thread* abeg tell them say you no see me
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
brokoto: shocked *runs way from thread* abeg tell them say you no see me
lmao
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Odunnu: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
lawrenzoo: I have been married for six months and I am in a very big dilemma especially so because I am a Christian. My husband is a pastor whiles I am a chorister.
On the night of our wedding, he insisted that, we pray and give thanks to God. We held long hours of prayer and to be honest with you I was very disappointed. The next day came and he told me that, he has a clear direction from God that, we need to wait for directions as to when we can start getting intimate. It's been one excuse after the other and it has been over six months.
He buys me gifts and makes sure I am comfortable but we have never had intimate relations in all the six months we've been married. I got infuriated and reported him to our counselor who spoke to us but things remained the same. This time round I went to the pastor in charge and upon questioning, my husband admitted that, he is totally impotent and cannot get his manhood up.
I was gripped with fear and shock. When asked how long he had had the problem, he said it's been about7 years. I asked why he did not tell me but lied to me. He said he took a wife by faith, believing that, taking that bold step and 'believing the things that be not as though they were” as the Bible puts it could bring him healing…
Bola, I was hurt and disappointed. I've kept this to myself and feel it is time to speak up. When asked what he wants me to do, he said he wants me to stand with him in prayers and fight the situation. Bola, I don't see myself doing this. I have been asked to be considerate and remember my vows that say “for better, for worse”. But I took these vows out of deception. How long will this last? His situation s I found out is very medically challenging.
Bola I am a very sad and confused person. What will I say is the reason I got out of the marriage? He will be a public ridicule if I ever give the right reasons. Already, ever since we met with the pastor, he finds it difficult to go to church. It is tough. I can tell he is embarrassed and broken but I can't put my own life on hold for him especially so considering the fact that he lied to me. Please ask your listeners to help me out of this. I would like to enjoy intimacy and have children.
Timeli
If only you had tested this rod before 'I Do' and just like David, fall before God in repentance. God would have forgiven you and then you would have known the truth and never married this 'fele-fele'
As it is now, marriage is 'for better for worse' i'll advice you to learn the art of smooching with your man. Use all your body parts and buy from madam CC the external parts that he doesnt have and enjoy sex. Adopt a baby and remain happy.

[s]even in my next world, I must service my husband to be very very well before the big day. I dont believe in abstinence and I hate surprises. This is to avoid such 'stories that touch the heart'[/s]
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
Odunnu:
even in my next world, I must service my husband to be very very well before the big day. I dont believe in abstinence and I hate surprises. This is to avoid such 'stories that touch the heart'
I had to unstrike this cos it makes too much sense.
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Odunnu: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
ItsModella:
I had to unstrike this cos it makes too much sense.
If you are quoting me, quote me completely. tongue
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
Odunnu:
If you are quoting me, quote me completely. tongue
Nah, I only quote stuff that I like tongue tongue
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
SMH.
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by agabaI23(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Odunnu:
If only you had tested this rod before 'I Do' and just like David, fall before God in repentance. God would have forgiven you and then you would have known the truth and never married this 'fele-fele'
As it is now, marriage is 'for better for worse' i'll advice you to learn the art of smooching with your man. Use all your body parts and buy from madam CC the external parts that he doesnt have and enjoy sex. Adopt a baby and remain happy.

[s]even in my next world, I must service my husband to be very very well before the big day. I dont believe in abstinence and I hate surprises. This is to avoid such 'stories that touch the heart'[/s]
The woman was deceived. If a marriage was contracted under deception, she has all the right to walk away. Some churches will dissolve the marriage before you can say JR
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
She should seek divorce, after all she was deceived
Re: 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. by Odunnu: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Poor woman! This one has taught her the hard way never to take a man at face value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

thank you / The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband. / She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.