Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (7046 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by denny4ril: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Caesary: My guy use zenith ooo uba charges is too much ooo.....zenith convert #158 to 1$...free to fund....why uba #160 to 1$...#100 when fundin and withdrawin....its beta u go for zenith.....
This person is right 100%. I have used zenith websurfer several times and was never rejected, though you have to get a new zenith card now as issuance of websurfer has been stopped!
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by bemagnify: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2012
Wots d process 2get zenith visa card or master card...
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Has anyone tried Zenith Web surfer card??
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by bemagnify: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
TheJames: Has anyone tried Zenith Web surfer card??
wch1 is dat 1 And hw does it wrk
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by MrMann1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
If I transfer fund with UBA africard, can I also receive payments on it Pls HOW??
Example: if I make payments to a site with UBA africard, can I also RECEIVE payments on the africard from the same site? Pls I need a guide on this
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by ibnquasale(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mr. Mann:
If I transfer fund with UBA africard, can I also receive payments on it Pls HOW??
Example: if I make payments to a site with UBA africard, can I also RECEIVE payments on the africard from the same site? Pls I need a guide on this

as far as the card is a VISA, u shld be able to... back to ur question: yes!
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Ponybiz: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls l need help,l tried to use my uba visa card naira denomation to buy some items in ebay,they request for card identification number and csc code, l have put the code in page,they don,t accept.l don,t really if at all the fault is frm me. Pls if there any other card accepted by ebay dollar denomation.
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Youngzedd(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Ponybiz: Pls l need help,l tried to use my uba visa card naira denomation to buy some items in ebay,they request for card identification number and csc code, l have put the code in page,they don,t accept.l don,t really if at all the fault is frm me. Pls if there any other card accepted by ebay dollar denomation.

Turn the back of your card, you will see 3 digit number, enter it there, also make sure your card has been verified by visa.
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Manutd19: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2013
Went to make enquiry about the uba africacard and the guy(uba staff) was asking why i need it. Told him for online transaction......asked me what kind of online transaction.....told him am into internet biz....domainin, fx,......the idiot said thats not convincing enough. Was pissed and guess he noticed and later told me africard can't be used for online transaction.
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Youngzedd(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Manutd19: Went to make enquiry about the uba africacard and the guy(uba staff) was asking why i need it. Told him for online transaction......asked me what kind of online transaction.....told him am into internet biz....domainin, fx,......the idiot said thats not convincing enough. Was pissed and guess he noticed and later told me africard can't be used for online transaction.

Hmm, maybe your too small on their eyes or your look lol grin grin

Dress like a gentle nigga and visit another branch.

1 Like

Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Manutd19: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Last time i used my zenith visa buxz card, i loaded it with $300 only to be left with $250. So if that's low(rate), then i wonder what is high
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Youngzedd(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Manutd19: Last time i used my zenith visa buxz card, i loaded it with $300 only to be left with $250. So if that's low(rate), then i wonder what is high

Ask them what happened.
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by delln(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
delln: Both UBA Africard and GTBank master card are good for online business, both local and international. Although, there are some website or merchants abroad who may prefer Africard to Gtbank master card for their curiosity. You can obtain the two to be on safe side should anyone be rejected.
Re: UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card by Ponybiz: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
No it has not be verified by visa,pls what will l do now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Stabilises At N497 To Dollar / See This 8 Bedroom Mansion Architectural Design / Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.