Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

For All Nlanders_pls Read And Dont Post Insultive Comments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For All Nlanders_pls Read And Dont Post Insultive Comments (623 Views)

Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here / Aw Survey Is Helping Lives Financially! Hurry And Dont Miss Out( High Pay Rate!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Nlanders_pls Read And Dont Post Insultive Comments by quincywilfred: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Am quincy wilfred by name 19 years,200l student of uniport i have been helping myself tru my uni in my 100l and 200l my parent are divorced,now things are too hard for me to bare, i barely have 2 square meal a day,my parent divorced about 4 years ago,and i was stranded with the option of droping out from secondary school but my friend motivated me that i can survive if am determined to go to school fortunately for me she accomodated me, so i was doing part time and i was also working to help myself,but now things are too hard for me coz my friend has gone to the village coz some tragedy happened,the hostel i was staying before the rent is usually paid by my friend now thats shes gone i have no place to stay,i usually wait lately in the night before i sleep coz i scot in a classroom,all i am asking for now is a little of financial help from my fellow nlanders,pls i pray to God that none of you will never be in my shoe,i know some of you after reading this u will say its a Scam but pls dont post insultive comments ,if u feel its a scam pls kindly ignore it,i used the little i have on me which am suppose to use to feed to buy time in a cyber cafe coz i have this believe that God would use 1 out of the 971139 people on nlander to help me...pls dont post insultive coz i will really feel embarassed and cry my eye balls out coz i have never wished to be a beggar..i have biz idea on how to make bar soaps,clothing and textile,tie and tie,i learnt all of this in my school days,all am asking from my fellow nlanders is to assist me with little fund so i can substain my self with that and put an end to begging,pls i repeat just ignore if u feel its a scam....Godbless..you can send me a mail if u wish to help me....
Re: For All Nlanders_pls Read And Dont Post Insultive Comments by mabelly: 1:37am On Nov 17, 2012
How i wish i can help, but not to worry, i believe a kind hearted person would help. Ie you can please do. May the good God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

A Research Assistant Is Needed Urgently! / Recruitment For Accounts Officer / Executive Confidential Secretary/personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.