Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) (3571 Views)

Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers / Paid Super-moderator For Nairaland. Good or Bad? / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is a good idea. seun just posted that he is willing to pay for a 24-7 Super-Moderator for nairaland.

Why do you think you should be employed
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by busuyem: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Emyo:
This is a good idea. seun just posted that he is willing to pay for a 24-7 Super-Moderator for nairaland.

Why do you think you should be employed

I think I should be employed because I stay on Nairanland 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think I can handle this job. I use to have a forum I built my self and sold it out. I already know what is needed and how to go about it (maintaining and promoting a forum).

The renumeration expect of this will bring out the best in me for Nigeria, Nigerians, and its on line presence.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
busuyem:

I think I should be employed because I stay on Nairanland 24/7.
24/7
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'm internet savvy. I'm a nairaland addict anyway

2 Likes

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by braine(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
There's nothing that would be as sweet as getting paid to use Nairaland 247.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
braine:
There's nothing that would be as sweet as getting paid to use Nairaland.
this time you would not only use but 'work' for nairaland
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Emyo:
wat's d job about.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by braine(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Emyo:

That makes it even sweeter.

1 Like

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Liamm(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think I should be considered for this job cos I'm currently jobless undecided

7 Likes

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
I think I should be considered for this job cos I'm currently jobless undecided
I feel for you. Nigeria factor indeed
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wat's d job about.
the job is all about Posting interesting topics from all sections to
the front page regularly, Posting and promoting accurate stories on
Nairaland Forum before they appear on other
websites and Maintaining and dramatically increasing the level
of traffic on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by LarrySun(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
That bizarre moment when Seun says he needs a mod!

1 Like

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
LarrySun:
That bizarre moment when Seun says he needs a mod!
we all witness it often. Lol
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Emyo:
the job is all about Posting interesting topics from all sections to
the front page regularly, Posting and promoting accurate stories on
Nairaland Forum before they appear on other
websites and Maintaining and dramatically increasing the level
of traffic on Nairaland.
hm ok
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by amofum(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'd come on board for other benefits asides money, and if Mr. Seun feels like selling part or all of Nairaland.com, I could give him a good offer.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by fhunn: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
amofum:
I'd come on board for other benefits asides money, and if Mr. Seun feels like selling part or all of Nairaland.com, I could give him a good offer.

better to be a share-holder
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Seun please give me this job. Let me do this job. I'm ready to work for you. Let me work for a whole 28days without renumeration, if within this period you find my work interesting, you can now retain me as your employee.

Seun I await your consideration.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 4:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Seun how do we apply?
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by dotna(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Okay. do you have something to offer nairaland? Then tell us. What are your long term plan as a super moderator? Where do you see yourself in 5years?
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by UnknownT: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Believe me, that will be worse than working for a Lebanese! He needs more than just 1 person for that job. Congrats to any guy that will be employed sha

2 Likes

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Emyo(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2014
dotna:
Okay. do you have something to offer nairaland? Then tell us. What are your long term plan as a super moderator? Where do you see yourself in 5years?
speaking for him?
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by horladtop(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
I'm very interested sir...how can I apply?
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Superstar007(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
horladtop:
I'm very interested sir...how can I apply?

Check the homepage
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by RatandBot(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
booqee:
I'm internet savvy. I'm a nairaland addict anyway
The Job is not about Addicted Nairaland user. It's about a "Paid Super Moderator." Do well to peruse, digest and understand the title before posting, thanks. Have a nice day!
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
RatandBot:

The Job is not about Addicted Nairaland user. It's about a "Paid Super Moderator." Do well to peruse, digest and understand the title before posting, thanks. Have a nice day!
Ok! I'm not applying undecided
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who do we send the message to and if its seun, how can we send him the message
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by oncolor1: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
What's the annual salary for this job? Anybody knows?
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by crudedude(m): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2014
giftforlife9:
Who do we send the message to and if its seun, how can we send him the message
https://www.nairaland.com/1972193/paid-super-moderator-updates-home-page
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by vicchi12(f): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2014
I want that job! It'll be fun working with nairaland. I've got great customers service skills. smiley
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2014
winki think i should be considered for this job cos I'd love to chop Seun's money, .... na small o kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Organisation / Current Recruitment At Mark Gray Industries / Jobs At Nigerian Stock Exchange, Flour Mills Of Nigeria And More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.