Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sexiest White Man Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest White Man Alive (2118 Views)

What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest White Man Alive by mitchyy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
When you play a male stripper in film and spend many of your scenes half naked, you pretty much automatically get nominated for the Sexiest Man Alive title … and probably have a good chance of winning.

Indeed, “Magic Mike” star Channing Tatum did just that and has clinched the honor of being named People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive for 2012, landing on the cover of this week’s issue.

Remember the dance movie ‘Step up’, he’s the dude who starred in it.

He’s HOT! I agree.

http://gistville.com/2012/11/sexiest-white-man-alive/

Re: Sexiest White Man Alive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
nice abs but I don't like his face :-S.... anyway, i'm not a huge fan of white guys!
Re: Sexiest White Man Alive by emilyone(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
he looks cute in the 2nd pic

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Praying...(picture) / Psquare Swallowed Up By Fans At His Concert In Ethiopia- Picture / Music Star Kcee Purchased Brand New Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.