Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,995 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

One For U And One For Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One For U And One For Me (1331 Views)

When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. / What Does She Call U And What Do U Call Her? / U And Waitin? (4 Only Wise Pple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One For U And One For Me by smartshotz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2006
Any of you know the cemetery at Akoka, Yaba; down by UNILAG. Alright then, one day two primary school boys were over the fence sharing peanuts which they had just stolen. They hid themselves completely out of sight, and one of them split the peanuts equally by saying "One for you and one for me." It so happened that at that moment a young man on his bicycle overheard them, and believed that it was the devil and the good Lord who were sharing the souls of the deceased.

He sped off on his bicycle, frightened like he had just seen the ghost of Abacha. Still speeding, he met an old man who stopped him and asked why he was so scared. The young man still looking over his shoulders, retold his encounter. The old man then slapped the man so as to bring him back to his senses, told him that his story was the most ridiculous story that he had ever heard. Then the old man asked to be taken to the cemetery so as to see for himself.

When they got there both men could hear the voices from the cemetery still saying, "One for you, one for me." The old man was taken aback; before the old man could understand what was going on, a voice from behind the wall said, "O boy, this thing don finish-o, make we go get the nuts wey dey by the the wall."

Though the young man was riding his bicycle, he couldn't catch up to the old man who ran so fast that he broke Maurice Green's record.
Re: One For U And One For Me by Z4M4eva(f): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2006
l.o.l
Re: One For U And One For Me by Free(f): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One For U And One For Me by zeewhy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2006
wink shocked cool
shocked
Re: One For U And One For Me by kellygirl(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i love dat smartshortz,bravoooooooooooooo kiss
Re: One For U And One For Me by diddy4(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2006
now this is funny man, very funny. i finally laughed.
Re: One For U And One For Me by spikelord(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2006
Haha, not Tim Montgomery's record this time
Re: One For U And One For Me by sholashola: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
lol. A bomb
Re: One For U And One For Me by saucekid(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2007
seen it b4. . . . , .
but still love it remix'd grin grin grin
Re: One For U And One For Me by Migines(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2007
Come, who xactly is raising the dead? U deh form J£$u$ abi?
Re: One For U And One For Me by saucekid(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2007
seems so

(1) (Reply)

How Men Change After Marriage / I No Fit Laff Sha! / It's A Small World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.