Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict (697 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict by Kagawa: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Many of us are twitter addicts but few can actually confess that they are. Today, after rigorous research and reading I finally discovered the characteristics that would distinguish you as a twitter addict.

1. You consider the people on twitter to be your actual friends. In fact, you find it hard to walk out of the door and make an actual friend. Yes, you also believe that you found ‘The one’ on twitter. Get a life you anti-social ba*tard.

2. You fear that people will recognise the clothes on your avatar because you think that you are famous and relevant.

3. You are at a date with a pretty girl. You happen to make her laugh (with a stolen tweet of course) then she projectile farts… What do you do next

a) Ignore the fart and assume it is normal

b) Also fart as a sign of approval

c) Rub your shoe on the ground in an attempt to imitate a fart sound

Or

d) Take your phone out and pretend that your texting while you are actually tweeting “Omg, she just farted like a guy”

87% of you addicts will choose (d)… She wants the ‘D’ right?

4. You only watch T.V so that you can tweet about it and fit in with all the other cool kids that are watching it. Twitter reminds me of high school

5. The number of your tweets actually surpasses your monthly salary and you want us to think you are rich because you own a fancy smartphone.

6. You have a compulsive habit of posting from instagram and foursquare e.g ‘Just took 4sq.com.aabbccd here is the pic yall insta.gram.r33gf6r’ . Spare us your locations and your traffic pics dummie!

7. In the morning when you wake up, instead of going to take a pee, you check your mentions just to make sure the President has tweeted you because you are such an important person in this nation.

8. The primary purpose of your phone is not to make a call. In fact, when you were shopping for a phone, your primary objective was to tweet. Do you even call people anymore without saying “My battery is dying… Tweet me!”

BY THE WAY FOLLOW @Aim_LEGEND and mention for follow back. shikena
Re: If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Replace tweet with BBM and 2go, and this will fit into the nigerian setting
Re: If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict by Callotti: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
May my ancestors forbid such evil!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I don't do gangs! kiss

If NL were like that. . . I would stop posting instantly.
Tufiakwa!!! angry
Re: If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict by Theben(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Callotti: May my ancestors forbid such evil!
I don't do gangs! kiss

Tufiakwa!!! angry

callotti, do you know i'm having crush on you What do i do to get over this crush na?
Re: If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
"twatching" is also a problem for some twitter addicts.
this is where they literally watch the tweets of others and then make subliminal
tweets in their mentions! grin i dont have a twitter account but heard about it.

i wonder what it can be called on nairaland.

NWatching? LMAO. grin
Re: If You Do This You’re A Certified Twitter Addict by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Callotti: May my ancestors forbid such evil!
I don't do gangs! kiss

Tufiakwa!!! angry

Nairaland is worse than twitter!

(1) (Reply)

How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? / How Did U Get To Know Naira Land? / Event Security Services And Crowd Control Mgt By Chogon Guards & Safety Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.