Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others (4264 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / Ribadu Report, Plan To Embarrass Government - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by Truckpusher(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
I frowned at some comments of some naIralanders as It concerns thIs topIc , but after going thru your comment I came to a painful conclusion which is , you are on this government's payroll and you are a true representation of the backwardness of Nigeria but however enjoy while it lasts because nature has a way of rewarding bootlickers like you and history is never fair with them.

Billyonaire: What baffles me is that people have totally forgotten the roles of their state governments in. The nation state and pour all annoyance on the President even for their sour soups and overgrown weeds on their farmlands. GEJ is a President and not a governor, he is doing what is standard in governance, no government will implement a report of findings from any taskforce without scrutiny and white paper issuance. Nairalanders should educate themselves on standard procedures than insult people that are highly more intelligent than them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by ochukoccna: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
The picture below is how the white paper will end up. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by prettyboi1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
I'm even too angry to read anything about Badluck Jonathan these days. My only prayer........ "DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN IN THE YEAR 2015, PLS BRING US THE LIKES OF BUHARI & RIBADU etc FOR PRESIDENT, SO MANY CORRUPT" LEADERS" INCLUDING JONATHAN NEED TO GO TO JAIL. THIS I PRAY IN JESUS NAME...... can I get an "AMEN" from some people on here?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
gosh...my hatred for this daft fisherman of a president just keeps multiplying by the day!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by najoke: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Govt of the committee, for the committee by the committee grin
Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by Pataki: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Am I surprised? Not at all.

We have a total charlatan as a president. Where are all those 40 laptop crew today to shout the praise of this complete retardeen of a president?

Nigeria sincerely deserves this doofus of a man to wake us up to reality. Unfortunately, this is not yet the worst, retardeen can display. Please sit tight and expect more show of shame and utter foolishness from the stables of retardeen.

By the time he is done with y'all, we would be having a committee that is reviewing his brain!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
What White Paper?. No white paper can be "whiter" than the one already released by the duo of Rueben Abati and Doyin Okupe on Ribadu Committee's Report. This is just another instance of "shoot first and aim later".
Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by EkoIle1: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Let me know when Reterdeen the clown get to the brown paper committee.
Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by karlmax2: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Here are some of the links of some governors expecially the A.c.N stock that took the same procedure that GEJ is taking Now Setting up a committee and releasing the same white paper on the committee finding the question I asks those who are criticizing the government is did fashola and his administration release this same white paper on the new lagos traffic law before it was implemented? The answer is yes and here is a link "Genesis of the Lagos Road Traffic Lagos

The new traffic bill which was signed into law last Thursday by the governor; is an executive bill sent to the state House of Assembly for consideration and necessary approval. Subsequently, two WHITE PAPER were also approved for immediate implementation by the state government after serious deliberation by the State Executive Council, EXCO.

The first WHITE PAPER is on government views on report of the reconstituted security COMMITEE on the activities of motorcycle operators in the state and the second is the government" you can read more http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/the-full-package-of-the-new-lagos-road-traffic-law/ when fashola and his government set up commitee and set up another one to release a white paper this tribal party members that come on naira land to form opposition see nothing wrong with it but when GEJ does it his clueless u guys are bunch of hypocrites its now very clear. Here is another link of ogunstate government forming a committee and forming another one like fashola did to bring out a white paper but U a.c.n hypocrites whould not see anything wrong with that but when GEJ do the same u criticize
Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I swear to God, the first thing that came to my find when I read this was that nursery rhyme - "There Was An Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly".

Remember how she kept swallowing more and more stuff to catch whatever she swallowed had previously. . .first the spider to catch the fly, then the bird to catch the spider, cat to catch the spider, dog to catch the cat, a cow to catch the dog. . .etc

Well GEJ musta loved that nursery rhyme because that's what he seems to have based his entire presidency on. Committee to review the previous committee which was set up to review some sub committee....

Say. . .whatever happened to that old woman again? Anyone remember? cheesy

ROFLMAO!!

I am waiting to here the end of the poem " . . .. She died ofCourse" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Degeneracy Of Homosexuality: Bug Chasers / Breaking News: Leaders Call For Jega's Arrest / Restructuring: Yorubas Are The Most Ungrateful Backstabbers – Arewa Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.