Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Presenter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Presenter (13712 Views)

What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? / Akpos The Presenter / The Presenter, Hehe Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presenter by speeder(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
THE PRESENTER

Presenter: What is your contribution?

Caller:: There is dis lady i wanted in my life shortly after my NYSC, But all my efforts proved abortive, She wouldn't pick ma calls, she would laugh at me while passing by for reasons best known to her, 5 months later, i was able to get an apartment, get a new car courtesy of a contract job i secured with a major oil company. Now most of d missed calls i have are hers, barrage of sms and all that, i am confused on what 2 do, Please advice me.

Presenter: Listen up give her a call letting her knw you'll be at her house in 2hrs, Wen its time call her up and delay for anoda 2hrs,Take a cool Shower, wear a nice outfit and attention catching perfume, When its time drive 2 her house, Walk 2 her door and knock,once she opens, with d sexiest smile you've got, look stylishly into her eyes, draw her slowly to yourself, take ur mouth close to her ear and whisper . . . . . -
''THUNDER FIRE U' grin grin

27 Likes

Re: The Presenter by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2012
ehn ehn....
Re: The Presenter by oloto(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2012
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Presenter by MMM2(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2012
angry

3 Likes

Re: The Presenter by Donjinks(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
old stuff!

1 Like

Re: The Presenter by iamswizz(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
Its hard to find new jokes these days

1 Like

Re: The Presenter by Andrew3(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Presenter by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2012

43 Likes

Re: The Presenter by yinkard4me(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2012
dadicvila: first to comment,walahi am emptying my account and taking the money to church 2mrw for thanksgiving....OP btw this joke and methuselah i no know who old pass cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahaha, u nor try 4 d guy oh
Re: The Presenter by hydiciousb: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Presenter by GentleNaaz(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2012
Also wispa 2 her ears " u r a mara4ka" cheesy cheesy
Re: The Presenter by yinkard4me(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2012
HQ:
i swear, na sleep sure pass
Re: The Presenter by Basic(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Really, I didn't find the joke funny. I'm wondering if the OP paid the mods to move this to the front page.
But wait, who are these fo.ols (MMM and Oloto) posting empty comments? Are they now reserving space or what?
And tell me, who is more stupi.d than the one who plans to stage a thanksgiving for being the first to post a moronic comment on NL?

2 Likes

Re: The Presenter by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2012
I'm sure i have posted new jokes in the jokes section many times but non of them is brought here.
Re: The Presenter by realsammie(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Valiantvaliant: I'm sure i have posted new jokes in the jokes section many times but non of them is brought here.
bros i tire o! that MOD has lost it.
Re: The Presenter by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeewww!
Re: The Presenter by dadicvila(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2012
Basic: Really, I didn't find the joke funny. I'm wondering if the OP paid the mods to move this to the front page.
But wait, who are these fo.ols (MMM and Oloto) posting empty comments? Are they now reserving space or what?
And tell me, who is more stupi.d than the one who plans to stage a thanksgiving for being the first to post a moronic comment on NL?
sharap ur gutter joh,if i choose to stage a thanksgiving is it your businex?is it your money??its weekend O!beta relax and stop acting too serious....if you think its easy to be first to comment then be 1st to comment on a front page thread lets see,anoufia
Re: The Presenter by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
The mods are working undecided
Re: The Presenter by ebamma(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2012
Oh Lord forgive me for using my expensive mb to click on this silly joke i promise never to do it again in the name of Jesus christ our lord amen

2 Likes

Re: The Presenter by FANITO(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2012
My grandma once told me dis exact joke.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The Presenter by searay2(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Pls where is the joke?

1 Like

Re: The Presenter by Francheezy(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2012
Mehhnnn......cEEr!0uSLy, !z d!z suPP0seD 2 make me laFF
Re: The Presenter by Exponental(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2012
I dont blame d chic, she might be interested in d guy but scared of living poor again. Experience fit don shoo her weeen.
Re: The Presenter by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2012
I heard dis joke in my previous life durin Isaac Newton's era

1 Like

Re: The Presenter by POLICECAP: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2012
Exponental: I dont blame d chic, she might be interested in d guy but scared of living poor again. Experience fit don shoo her weeen.

R Ʊ A LEARNER.

2 Likes

Re: The Presenter by pendusky(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2012
dadicvila: first to comment,walahi am emptying my account and taking the money to church 2mrw for thanksgiving....OP btw this joke and methuselah i no know who old pass cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: The Presenter by collins123(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Stale as HADES!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Pepper Is Pepperish,and If There Is Too Much Of Maggi What Do We Say? / Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.