Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? (11974 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by donholy28(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol....just tell her d pestle is used for pounding wives head and d mortar is used for cooking

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by shammahyaro(f): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mrbigman1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
But who uses dis dis days when manual blender and manual grinder are every wia.

Anyway, I go tell am wetin dem dey use am for come demonstrate am for her front.

If she is not a leaner, dats wia d problem might start from

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy grin
U tink everybody is like u? undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Israel5(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Now why shld i comment? I hate girls
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Melahou(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Anyway, I go tell am wetin dem dey use am for come demonstrate am for her front.

Most homes have that...
For pounded yam or fufu

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:
U tink everybody is like u? undecided
grin You love me still. Don't you? cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Israel5:
Now why shld i comment? I hate girls
Yeah! You should like ladies. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

grin Does it really matter?
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
donholy28:
Lol....just tell her d pestle is used for pounding wives head and d mortar is used for cooking

grin Wicked!
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin Does it really matter?

When it's made a case, i'll deal with it.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

When it's made a case, i'll deal with it.
Lol. How?
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin You love me still. Don't you? cheesy
And that's the annoying part of it all. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:
And that's the annoying part of it all. cheesy cheesy
And that's the spirit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. How?

In a case like Nollywood wia dey call for identification of local artifacts to prof "wife material " den i'll deal with it.

It's funny how our society take a million step backward.

As for me, I am a bachelor, I ve been living alone for like 2 yrs now.

I can count d number of time I ve eaten out. I make my meal. Cook my soups and d rest.

If I get a woman who dose not know how to or who's lazy in d kitchen, i'll fix her at once and move on.

If she refuses to change, den dats d problem

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
But.....erm.....*scratches head*.......Mhizkel, what is it used for?..this is d first I will be seeing something like that.....cry cry
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Warris that? shocked. Since I was born nd now ayam getting old ayaf never seen anything like that before. Chai does this mean kinglekan will not marry me again? cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Warris that? shocked. Since I was born nd now ayam getting old ayaf never seen anything like that before. Chai does this mean kinglekan will not marry me again? cheesy

When are we eloping? grin
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

In a case like Nollywood wia dey call for identification of local artifacts to prof "wife material " den i'll deal with it.

It's funny how our society take a million step backward.

As for me, I am a bachelor, I ve been living alone for like 2 yrs now.

I can count d number of time I ve eaten out. I make my meal. Cook my soups and d rest.

If I get a woman who dose not know how to or who's lazy in d kitchen, i'll fix her at once and move on.

If she refuses to change, den dats d problem
Impressive! Yeah! Putting her through isn't a bad idea. I bet she would wanna change except she doesn't value the marriage stuff.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:

grin You must've seen something similar.

Do not worry my dear. Kinglekan doesn't eat pounded stuffs. cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:
But.....erm.....*scratches head*.......Mhizkel, what is it used for?..this is d first I will be seeing something like that.....cry cry
Liar! grin
You actually pounded yam for Wristbangle. cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2015
If i wanna marry her at my own will(love), i will teach her; bt if i wanna marry her just to please nature (marrying sake), then i wil teach n cuddle her dat moment bt disappear on d day of d wedding when she already must hv been in church waiting for her husband to be (wife to be my foot).
"WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT YOU MR HAS DISAPPEARED,..and she faint"
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2015
If i wanna marry her at my own will(love), i will teach her; bt if i wanna marry her just to please nature (marrying sake), then i wil teach n cuddle her dat moment bt disappear on d day of d wedding when she already must hv been in church waiting for her husband to be (wife to be my foot).
"WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT YOUR MR HAS DISAPPEARED,..and she faint"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Liar! grin
You actually pounded yam for Wristbangle. cheesy

What? Me? shocked shocked

Is it for pounding yam? shocked

My tiny hands can't carry dat stick alone nahundecided
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:
"WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT YOUR MR HAS DISAPPEARED,..and she faint"
shocked Chisos! All because of food? Lol
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

What? Me? shocked shocked
Is it for pounding yam? shocked
My tiny hands can't carry dat stick alone nahundecided
shocked Lie number2. Wristbangle must testify to this.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2015
lol
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked Lie number2. Wristbangle must testify to this.

Who is Wristbangle sefundecided....... I only know Wristwatch * my crush*
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked Chisos! All because of food? Lol
Yes o, bcus of food. 2 things decides d life of a home,..GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SEX. if any of both isnt present, others including trust and love wil surely suffer.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Only 5% of nairaland girls can use that,only strength to bleep thats what dy have,knw strength to work.cheesy

only my boo boo sinaj can use it.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dont Read This Joke In Public, because U Go Laff Soteey Dem Go Say U Be Madman, / Who Knows What 69 Means / Prayer For The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.