Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Thought Provoking Question. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thought Provoking Question. (1011 Views)

The Thought Of Marriage Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. / After 49 Years,Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Thought Died At Birth(PICS) / Thought Provoking Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought Provoking Question. by BluStreak(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Don't tell me to ask google cos I already did. This may seem simple but the answer elusive. I bet this will throw a lotta people into a thinking fit.

The question is: If your brother or sister's daughter is your niece, what will that your sister or brother's daughter's own daughter be to you?

=)) =)) =)) LAFFº°˚ ˚°º≈DONº°˚ ˚°º≈TEARº°MY=)) =)) =))˚BELLE Oº°˚ º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =))=)) =)) =)).
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by Agiliti(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2012
niece's daughter = grand niece
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2012
Grand Niece noni
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by abbeycial: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2012
grin niecee or niecem
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Your sister's/brother's daughter= your niece
Your niece's daughter=your grand niece
Your grand niece's daughter= your great grand niece
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Yeah grand niece! You mean you typed this in google and your computer didn't smack you ? grin
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by tpia1: 2:45am On Nov 17, 2012
google family tree.
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by tpia1: 2:46am On Nov 17, 2012
Notable examples

The longest family tree in the world today is that of the Chinese philosopher and educator Confucius (551–479 BC), and he is the descendant of King Tang (1675–1646 BC). The tree spans more than 80 generations, and includes more than 2 million members. An international effort involving more than 450 branches around the world was started in 1998 to retrace and revise this family tree. A new edition of the Confucius genealogy was printed in September 2009 by the Confucius Genealogy Compilation Committee, to coincide with the 2560th anniversary of the birth of the Chinese thinker. This latest edition is expected to include some 1.3 million living members who are scattered around the world today

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_tree
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by tpia1: 2:47am On Nov 17, 2012
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/CousinTree_kinship.svg[/img]

Family tree showing the relationship of each person to the orange person, including cousins and gene share.
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by BluStreak(m): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2012
@tipia1 did you design that family tree schematic or its an already established standard rule you got somewhere? We are all learning here and wouldn't want to be misled.
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 17, 2012
@blue...what else are we learning? I thought you got the answer to your question, or you've got another question? grin
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by Johndoe100(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2012
tpia1:
Family tree showing the relationship of each person to the orange person, including cousins and gene share.

What about those women (need I mention names?) here on this board whose mother and sister are the same person?
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by tpia1: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2012
^that does not concern me.

if its not my business, i dont pokenose.

you, however, can put mouth where or whenever you deem fit.
Re: Thought Provoking Question. by tpia1: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
BluStreak: @tipia1 did you design that family tree schematic or its an already established standard rule you got somewhere? We are all learning here and wouldn't want to be misled.

I got it from wiki.

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Depriving The Kids Of A Luxury Life Style, Is It Right Or Wrong? / Female Teacher Defiles Two-and-half-year Old Girl / Attitude Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.