Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Avast - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Avast (843 Views)

How Can I Use My Avast Antivirus Software For Life? / Free Avast Internet Security Activation Code / >> Avast Stop Working Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avast by damatolnew: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2012
pls help me o,my avast showed dis yesterday evening,pls how can i fix dis issue.thanks
Re: Avast by chux76(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2012
The above screenshot is either a result of your Avast not being registered or it not been updated yet.
I would like to know the answers to the below:

1. Is it the free or premium version?
2.If it is the free version,have you registered it yet?
3. When was the last time you updated the virus definitions? i.e by updating the anti-virus when connected to the internet?
It could also be that you turned off the Avast protection. Click on the Avast icon on your task bar to see if it is turned on or off
Re: Avast by damatolnew: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2012
chux76: The above screenshot is either a result of your Avast not being registered or it not been updated yet.
I would like to know the answers to the below:

1. Is it the free or premium version?
2.If it is the free version,have you registered it yet?
3. When was the last time you updated the virus definitions? i.e by updating the anti-virus when connected to the internet?
It could also be that you turned off the Avast protection. Click on the Avast icon on your task bar to see if it is turned on or off
it is a premium version to expire in 2050
i updated it last yersterday evening,it normally update once i connect to d net
Re: Avast by chux76(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
I guess you must have turned off the avast. Right click on the avast icon on your task bar,go to avast shield controls and click "turn on avast. You might have to restart your system to have it fixed.
Try it and let us know if it is rectified.

Cheers!!
Re: Avast by StPete: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
Avast through their network tend to detect their software that has been installed with a crack and blocks it eventually. This is probably what is going on with your Avast. Buy original Avast! grin grin grin
Re: Avast by damatolnew: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
chux76: I guess you must have turned off the avast. Right click on the avast icon on your task bar,go to avast shield controls and click "turn on avast. You might have to restart your system to have it fixed.
Try it and let us know if it is rectified.

Cheers!!
it didnt resolve it o.pls help
Re: Avast by chux76(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Uninstall and reinstall it. That is the only solution. I had same problem sometime ago. So just uninstall and reinstall.
Re: Avast by damatolnew: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
chux76: Uninstall and reinstall it. That is the only solution. I had same problem sometime ago. So just uninstall and reinstall.
that is the problem,i dont av the set up again,can u help me with one that wont expire soon?
Re: Avast by chux76(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Go to their website and download the latest version,chose the free version of the avast. After you are done,just send me an email : collosalimage at yahoo dot com,and I will send you a reg key/license to activate it and get it registered. Its for free(so don't go thinkin coz I asked u 2 contact me via email,I might want to charge a token..Naaaaaa its FREE!!). I would have posted the keys here but I don't want the bot to ban me. You can also buzz me to remind me in-case I miss ur email. 0 8 0 5 6 7 1 5 3 5 0

P.S
Make sure you uninstall the one on your system before installing the new one.
Cheers!!
Re: Avast by damatolnew: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2012
chux76: Go to their website and download the latest version,chose the free version of the avast. After you are done,just send me an email : collosalimage at yahoo dot com,and I will send you a reg key/license to activate it and get it registered. Its for free(so don't go thinkin coz I asked u 2 contact me via email,I might want to charge a token..Naaaaaa its FREE!!). I would have posted the keys here but I don't want the bot to ban me. You can also buzz me to remind me in-case I miss ur email. 0 8 0 5 6 7 1 5 3 5 0

P.S
Make sure you uninstall the one on your system before installing the new one.
Cheers!!
i don mail u

(1) (Reply)

Hp 650 Laptop For Sale / Laptop N Tab For Sale / Price For A London Used Hp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.