Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

>> Avast Stop Working Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / >> Avast Stop Working Help! (3780 Views)

My Toshiba L45 Hub Stop Working Help Pls / . / My Sound Device Isn't Working. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>> Avast Stop Working Help! by 3RNEST(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
>>. hi guyz

i dont know what happen to my AVAST Antivirus, its just stop working, showing "FIX NOW"
i clicked on it no way, "start program" no way, wetin dey happen na? embarassed
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by denzel2009: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
easy. . uninstall and re-install. It's free anyway.
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by 3RNEST(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
denzel2009:

easy. . uninstall and re-install. It's free anyway.
>> dude, i have uninstall and reinstall more then 5times, still no way. just confuse of what to do now. embarassed
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by denzel2009: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Good, install avira it's better in my opinion.
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by learnit: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
what version of avast did you installed? maybe you should restore your system to an earlier time and try to see if this will work for you. i also advice you to install avast internet security it is is simply the best. try it out and tell me your response
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by 3RNEST(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
@learnit

what version of avast did you installed? maybe you should restore your system to an earlier time and try to see if this will work for you. i also advice you to install avast internet security it is is simply the best. try it out and tell me your response

>> Sure dude, am definately going to try your method, cuz my laptop is indeed misbehaving, am not used to Window 7 basic, trying to get use to it, xp is my favourite, but pls send me the download link of "Avast interest security" cuz this problem started the first day i connected to the net via my laptop using my model, am mobile freak, only sometime i do visit my pc.
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by folafola(m): 12:57am On Jan 27, 2012
i have the software in my external hard drive so i can only attach it for you ok. but it will eat up my data bundle or else you are willing to settle that or better still google search for avast yu might get the result helpful.
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by femi4: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2012
Firstly, uninstall any hidden avast files with avast uninstall utility (aswclear.exe). Download from here http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility

You can now perfom fresh installation by downloading avast here http://www.avast.com/download-software
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by 3RNEST(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
>>@learnit>> dude your method fail on my laptop, embarassed

@femi my guy i'm trying your method, thanks for the respond. cool
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by 3RNEST(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
>>>@femi, i just got through with your method no way my man, its fail.

Your take a look of the SCREENSHOT of my laptop, whenever i put it on this what i get
i dont know if something is wrong with my operating system, i'm thinkinq of formating it but my files na the wahala.

Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by femi4: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
Wow! seems you have registry issues here, I believe you can still access window, just back up or copy out your important files and format your system
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by Bigsewen: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Download another one the net and register it free of charge.it's that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by 3RNEST(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
>> thanks guyz, i just formatted my laptop and my AVAST is working properly!! cool
Re: >> Avast Stop Working Help! by folafola(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
3RNEST:

>> thanks guyz, i just formatted my laptop and my AVAST is working properly!! cool

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

[ALL SOLD!!!!] NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. NOVEMBER DEALS / How To Detect Hidden Cameras And Microphones / Starcomms Cdma Dongle Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.