Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? (1633 Views)

Just Landed In Jand, Needs Headway! / Jand Is For Uk,yankee Is For U.s And Whats For Canada? / Yankee (us), Jand (uk) Or Canada (?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Tegese: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
hi there. You and i know that it's not often easy for an average person to get travel visa now-a-days, and even if one happens to be lucky to get it, it's still not a guarantee that he can enter into the country for which it is issued; worst still, a visiting or tourist visa doesn't represent a work permit. Therefore, a visa is not the best option for an ordinary person who plans to stay back abroad in search of future. . . .
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Tegese: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
Anybody out there?
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by ty4real(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2008
Ole ni bobo yiii men cool cool cool!Tell me how many times have you used the said docu for ur own travelling!
Abeg no be all of us wey dy hia be mumu ooooo grin grin grin! I know say u go get ur market sha!Good luck!ONYEOSHI! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by freshmoney(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
ty4real no mind am, im self be mugu, how im fit think sey this format fit work for Naija. If you want to rip people off , try those white mayes, they will respond positively.
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Tegese: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
but why is everybody hostile to one another?
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Tegese: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2008
please, can someone tell me what i don't understand?
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Tegese: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2008
hey, what's going one here, just can't comprehend the criticism
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by funkybaby(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tegese
You are a thief and a first class liar. Everybody knows that the days of using resemblance is long gone. Even identical twins sef no dey use am.

You claim you are not in naija so how you wan do am? These days that ordinary airline staff seriously check visas and passports before you are even allowed to check in your luggage. I witnessed a case last year where a lady was caught by airline staff to be in possession of fake visa. They even called BHC there and then and quoted the visa reference number where it was confirmed as fake. This is not forgetting nigeria's immigration staff at the airport and those people at the point of entry. If the job no knock for naija, e go knock for sure for jand.

If you no get work, find another thing doing, cos its so obvious with all your posts that you are broke and desperately looking for whom to defraud.
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Tegese: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2008
funkybaby:

@tegese
You are a thief and a first class liar. Everybody knows that the days of using resemblance is long gone. Even identical twins sef no dey use am.

You claim you are not in naija so how you wan do am? These days that ordinary airline staff seriously check visas and passports before you are even allowed to check in your luggage. I witnessed a case last year where a lady was caught by airline staff to be in possession of fake visa. They even called BHC there and then and quoted the visa reference number where it was confirmed as fake. This is not forgetting nigeria's immigration staff at the airport and those people at the point of entry. If the job no knock for naija, e go knock for sure for jand.

If you no get work, find another thing doing, because its so obvious with all your posts that you are broke and desperately looking for whom to defraud.
shooo, are you sure this unfair post is for this thread ?
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by funkybaby(f): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2008
@tegese

Its obvious that you have got NEEDLES DANCING MAKOSA AND GALALA IN YOUR BRAIN so you cant think right.

Why did you modify all your posts and the topic of this thread from 'TRAVELLING TO JAND USING RESEMBLANCE LEVEL'.

You had better stay and rot in Abakaliki where you are. Idiot!
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by Figurehead: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2008
ha, na wah o! why funky dey vex dey hala abuse on someone wey simply need advice?
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by pahtahkee: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2008
funkybaby:

Its obvious that you have got NEEDLES DANCING MAKOSA AND GALALA IN YOUR BRAIN so you can't think right.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by almondjoy(f): 5:02am On Feb 10, 2008
@poster

Sorry oh! This is Nairaland! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by stkris(m): 1:44am On Feb 13, 2008
Tegese

Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ?
« #4 on: February 07, 2008, 04:41 AM »

[b]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm not a thief, i just want to do the business which i know will be successful with the right persons
[/b]

whats this dude's problem . few days ago, he is supposed to be some kinda travel agent or whatever, and now he suddenly needs travel advice or what is he yacking about. . dude! get a life.
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by marjson(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2008
HOW U GANNA DO IT.IF YOU ARE NOT A THIEF THEN DEFEND YOUR WORDS OR BETTER GO AND FIND A BETTER JOB.WAHUM IS STILL EMPLOYING FACTORY WORKERS BEFORE THE DEADLINE.YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE THERE.
Re: Need Connection or Advise On The Easiest Way To Jand nowadays? by manmustwac(m): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2008
Tegese how many resemblance passport u get? Because me i wowo well well. So b4 u go see pally where resemble me we go need to go thru about 50 of dem, and even when we don go thru 50 of dem and see d one where resemble me, how me no go know say weda all of dem no be fake? Tell me where u dey get d resemblance pally from? Well 2 me u b Jay Jay Cee 419. I understand say man must wack oh but no decieve person oh e no good

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Comfortable Hotels In Abuja / Want To Live And Work In Ghana As A Nigerian.pls Help / Institute Of Commercial Management (ICM) United Kingdom (UK) Now Issues Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.