Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

All Atheists Are Satanists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Satanists (4856 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

For somebody who has unlimited capabilities, your god is doing a heck of job.

Roman 6:16

"to whomever you obey such is your master"

Adam obey satan and handed over his rights to him and put satan in charge.

The current ruler is satan as such the failure are his.

1John 5:19

"although we originate with God, But, the whole world is lying in the hands(power) of the wicked one"(satan)

so, you are indirectly saying:

advocate666:
satan is doing a heck of a job.

satan took over from Adam and Yahweh drove them away(Yahweh hands off)
peace
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

Roman 6:16

"to whomever you obey such is your master"

Adam obey satan and handed over his rights to him and put satan in charge.

The current ruler is satan as such the failure are his.

1John 5:19

"although we originate with God, But, the whole world is lying in the hands(power) of the wicked one"(satan)

so, you are indirectly saying:

satan took over from Adam and Yahweh drove them away(Yahweh hands off)
peace

At last we agree that my Master is in charge and all your prayers and fasting and wailing cannot change anything.
Your god finally accepted his weakness and abandoned you. tongue
To us who believe in Him, all His works are marvellous.
Your god has gone awol!
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

At last we agree that my Master is in charge and all your prayers and fasting and wailing cannot change anything.
Your god has gone awol!

i know you can do better than that ^^^

however, that was why christ came.

First, he was driven out of heaven.
Read Rev. 12:7 down

satan was and has already been sent out of heaven, though to the earth.

the short period of time he has on earth is far gone he will soon be imprison.

Next, he will be sent out of earth to the abyse- Rev. 20:1-3

like i had said, the short period of time he has on earth is far gone he will soon be imprison.

Meanwhile, his imprisonment will come with the destruction of all unGodly. -Rev. 19:11-18.

If you like, keep deceiving yourself.

The time is far gone(shorter) than you can imagined.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by true2(m): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2012
advocate666:

Your god has gone awol!

I have never seen anyone so open against the true God as you. There have been others like you in the past. None have stood to the end of their days. You have cursed yourself.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by TellBlazer(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have had an expirence was sleeping and a force came on me and was pressing me and I tried getting up but could not,I tried shouting but nobody heard.I guess is an attack by witches.But my question is if God and satan does nt exist as clamed by some were did that force come from and who gave them such power.I need answers pls thank you
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by TellBlazer(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
musKeeto:
Poor argument, cos they didn't die after eating the fruit...

GEN 2
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
They died spiritually,been cut off from God is death.The bible said that things of God are foolishness to natural man.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2015
advocate666:
They just don't know it.

Satan's greatest gift to mankind is the gift of knowledge which he gave to us through Eve. When people gain knowledge, they find out that godly stories are bullcrap so they turn to atheism. This atheism fulfills the wish of Satan.
Although Satan would like everyone to bow down and worship him, this is however not his priority and unlike god, will not punish you if you don't acknowledge him. What gives him most pleasure is seeing children of men gaining more knowledge everyday and freedom from the godly oppressors and doom preachers.
Although some atheists might deny this assertion, it doesn't matter as He is not bothered. If however you take a step further from Atheism and bow down and worship the true Master, upon your knowledge will be added wealth, power, pleasure, health, happiness etc.
Verily I say on to u for "ears" they do "not" "hear" and "eyes" they do "not" "see" and "neither" should "they" "understand" for "men" have "eyes" to "see" "men" have "ears" to "hear" lest "you" "understand" or "standunder" with "them" of "mine" for again "hearing" they do "not" "hear" "seeing" they do "not" see and "neither" "understanding" they do "not" "understand" lest "you" "men" "understand" or "standunder" with "them" of "mine" , for these parables of "mine" be careful what u "wish" for , for u just "might" get "it" for after all of this "it" is "nothing" for "hearing" "it" hear "not" and "seeing" "it" see "not" and neither "understanding" "it" "understand" "not", lest "you" understand or "standunder" with "them" of "non understanding of "mine" for these parables of "mine" , understand "WE" "DON'T" "WANT" "ROBOTS" GET "IT" "in" your fuckenhead and "understand" or "I" must come and "wipe" the "slate" clean again angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Ministry Is Redemption Not Fame! / Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel / We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.