Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? (773 Views)

Come In For Advice On All Your Life Challenges. Talk To Dastardly Now! / How Do You Overcome Procrastination? / How Can We Overcome Feelings Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Imagine looking around you and things aren't the way you want them to be. How do you stay positive or what do you do to stay positive, focus and keep fighting and running the race of life?

What were those things you did to over come life challenges?

Please share.
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by k2039: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
I understand their is always something
positive about every situation.

I have the will power to carry on no matter the sequence because I understand when their is life their is hope.

I just have a positive attitude than in any circumstance one is the only thing one can do is to look for solution,brooding over how and why it went wrong doesnt solve anything.
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Freiburger(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Having Confidence in one's self and staying focused.
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Caseless: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Whatever the case may be , i believe is coming from creator(GOD). And in any situation, i dont think i'm the only one there...no matter how low it is with me, i believe i'm highier than million others....so, i look at people behind me not people ahead of me or happier than me. By so doing, i have always found reason to thank GOD in any situation or outcome....this is how i'm able to overcome my inseperable twin brother called CHALLENGE all the years i hav spent on earth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
caseless: Whatever the case may be , i believe is coming from creator(GOD). And in any situation, i dont think i'm the only one there...no matter how low it is with me, i believe i'm highier than million others....so, i look at people behind me not people ahead of me or happier than me. By so doing, i have always found reason to thank GOD in any situation or outcome....this is how i'm able to overcome my inseperable twin brother called CHALLENGE all the years i hav spent on earth.

Thanks... yeah God has been good to me. But sometimes, once in awhile, I just feel depressed. It comes on and off. When it is on, nothing interest me any more...
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Caseless: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy:

Thanks... yeah God has been good to me. But sometimes, once in awhile, I just feel depressed. It comes on and off. When it is on, nothing interest me any more...
be strong and dont feel as if, whatever happened to u, u dont deserve it....u dont knw what cud come out of it. Gold is not found in golden environment...the worst situation might jst turn out good...
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Callotti: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2012
You simply overcome or you succumb.
Simple. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Mynd44: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2012
Mine is My resilience
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Callotti: You simply overcome or you succumb.
Simple. kiss
yeah...
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine is My resilience
I have that too. It's not something that I can really explain
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2012
2sexy: I have that too. It's not something that I can really explain
Yeah. But you just feel it down there
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah. But you just feel it down there
exactly! But I am getting better now.
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Mynd44: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2012
2sexy: exactly! But I am getting better now.
lol
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2012
why the lol!?
Mynd_44:
lol
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Mynd44: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2012
2sexy: why the lol!?
it reminded me of what a friend said when the issues of his cheating in his past relationships was raised by his GF.

Those were his exact words and the girl first thought he ,east he was getting better at cheating
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by 2sexy(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
it reminded me of what a friend said when the issues of his cheating in his past relationships was raised by his GF.

Those were his exact words and the girl first thought he ,east he was getting better at cheating
But seriously, despite everything I had said about my ex in the romance section, this has nothing to do with her or what she did... It is more about wanting to change the situation in the family, wanting to give you best, wanting to put a smile on the faces of your siblings... and more.

EX? She is dead already by her present circumstance so that has really saved my energy.
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by Mynd44: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
Good for you. Moved on and all set
Re: How Do You Overcome Life Challenges? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
i do not accept defeat on what i can repeat and try not to avoid what i can repeat to avoid defeat.
we all dream big,greatness but not all achieve them,things most times do not work as planned due sometimes to circumstances beyond our control.
besides, after trying our best and things do not work out as expected, sometimes we need to thank God cos He controls the affairs of men.
consider a man who has tried all efforts to get a car n cudn't, unknowingly to him this car would cause his untimely death...

(1) (Reply)

All About Mtn And What You Need To No / Fire Outbreak In A Filling Station In Ibadan / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.