Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Meaning Of Swag.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meaning Of Swag.... (743 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo] / Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Swag.... by obisage(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
do u know that swag simply means.
Secretely
We
Are
Gay.

and do u know that the word Bleep means.
Fornicate
Under the
Command of the
king.

It originated from England when the country was facing under population and the king made it legal to have sex with both married and unmarried so as to increase their population.
Re: Meaning Of Swag.... by Agiliti(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
stop spreading misinformation man
swag = swagger which originated from scotland, and is older than the word gay..even Shakespeare was saying swagger in the 1500's
Re: Meaning Of Swag.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
obisage: do u know that swag simply means.
Secretely
We
Are
Gay.

and do u know that the word Bleep means.
Fornicate
Under the
Command of the
king.

It originated from England when the country was facing under population and the king made it legal to have sex with both married and unmarried so as to increase their population.

Can you give references for a fact? I'm keen to check it out grin
Re: Meaning Of Swag.... by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2012
Who gives a shit? Its all stupid talk.

(1) (Reply)

Child Support Issue By American Court ! / What Weavons And Hair Products Do I Use And Sell In My Wife's Salon / Top 5 Emotional Effects Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.