Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife (4308 Views)

Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by kachy: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Police in Kwekwe, Zimbabwe have arrested a gold panner from Zhombe who allegedly crushed his friend's balls and battered his manhood after catching him having sex with his wife.

Blessing Gwara of Mahobo village under Chief Samambwa in Zhombe was on Tuesday arraigned before Kwekwe magistrate, Mr Taurai Manwewe facing indecent assault charges. Gwara pleaded not guilty and was remanded in custody to Friday.

For the State, Mr Brain Mzemba said sometime last month on a date unknown to the prosecutor, the complainant, Mr Brian Munemo approached Gwara's wife (whose identity is not known) and asked to have sex with her on the payment of US$10. After the woman agreed, the two (Munemo and Gwara's wife) decided to use Gwara's matrimonial bedroom for the hanky-panky.

Mr Mzemba told the court that all hell broke loose when Gwara unexpectedly returned home only to find his friend and his wife having sex on his bed. The court heard that Gwara's wife escaped from the scene leaving her sex-partner to face the music. Mr Mzemba said Gwara then pulled the complainant's manhood before smashing his two balls with a fist.

The court heard that Gwara went on to twist Munemo's 'sexual spitting cobra' while assaulting him with open hands all over the body. Mr Mzemba said Munemo went and reported the matter to the police leading to Gwara's arrest. Munemo sustained internal injuries on his private parts. 

http://www.naijapicks.com/2012/11/man-crushes-his-friends-balls-batters.html?m=1
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Women sha. If you had to cheat, it had to be with your husband's friend? On your matrimonial bed, of all places?

Anyways, I congratulate the cuckolded man for his expression of indignation, although I think he fell short by letting his slut wife escape. . .he should have concentrated his fury more on her - considering that the atrocious act would not have happened without her evil consent.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lol. He definitely got what he deserved

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by fergusen: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
undecided
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 1:34am On Nov 17, 2012
mister.hillz:
abeg e don do.na the woman dey at fault.why dem go do the tin for her MATRIMONIAL BED? no respect for her husband at all
i'm not saying she's not at fault....
Cheating is cheating and its wrong in every way no matter who she did it with or where she did it.
Its blaming one party and absolving the other of any wrong is what i don't and won't suscribe to!
The woman is a cheat...
Her husband's friend she slept with is a betrayer!!
They both deserve whatever their actions birth!!!
Don't pat one on the back for the other!!
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by misterhillz(m): 1:38am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: i'm not saying she's not at fault....
Cheating is cheating and its wrong in every way no matter who she did it with or where she did it.
Its blaming one party and absolving the other of any wrong is what i don't and won't suscribe to!
The woman is a cheat...
anywayz both of dem r wrong and the guy got wat he deserved too.now he no get balls again smiley
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by misterhillz(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: i almost thought you had a brain...
But now,i see simple logic is alien to you!!
It isn't just about this topic but more about the pro-id1ot on this thread!
If you know nothing,just shut up!!
u just dey vibrate anyhow.calm down!! wink
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by misterhillz(m): 2:12am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: lmao..
Prejudice is in your brain cells....
Dancing round the plot and making no sense still...
Who is the woman in the picture?
Your sister or your wife?
Why are you particular about the woman and not interested the man?
Can you commit adultery with yourself?
Was the sex not consensual?
Is the man in the question also not obligated to be loyal to his friend as the wife is obligated to be faithful to her husband?
Is that how you sleep with your friend's wives and feel you are blameless because the women opened their legs?
Why are the absolving the man of the crime?
Why must you be biased when it comes to issues bothering around women?
Are the women in your life the cause of your misfortune?
Or are you just delibrately dull?
u'r just contradicting yourself and you really don't know you are talking gibberish!! now i believe most women have fish brain.. smiley
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by misterhillz(m): 2:23am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: you are a FOOL!!
A SUPA-DUPA one!!
Do you even know the meaning of contradiction?
Point out the contradiction if you are not a FOOL!!
I await....
abeg e don do
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by luvinhubby(m): 5:09am On Nov 17, 2012
@slimyem,
Did you read the part that said the woman received $10 (ten dollars) to sleep with a man on their matrimonial bed? She is a cheap LovePeddler. This is not consensual, it is pure prostitution and she is the prostitute.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ryabcool(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2012
Laughing.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2012
This wan wey Slimy-yem dey curse everybody - 1diot, pig, fool, super-dupa one, etc. I thought she used to catwalk around NL with a veneer of 'class' and 'sophistication'? Abi the cream wey you dey take colour your face with 'class' done finish, thus revealing your ugly real face? Haba, I think say na only people like Pro01 wey dey 'classless' and uncouth right from time suppose dey curse everybody like that oh. Breeze don blow, expose fowl yansh. Abi you dey your period, na im make you dey vibrate with slime all over?

You know what, why not open a thread asking men who they would hold more responsible if they catch their wife and their best friend making love in their matrimonial bed, and why? It might educate you on why a wife is far more culpable than one's friend - insofar as it was not a case of molestation (since you would always view Pro01's opinion on such issues with a prejudiced prism). As long as women make the decision who to grant access to their kitty and who not to, then they bear most, if not all, of the blame in these situations. If the decision wasn't theirs, then of course they have little culpability.

Oya DJ, abeg I dedicate Brymo - Good Morning to Slim(y)yem, maybe it would brighten her day.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ryabcool(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Laughing harder
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ryabcool(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2012
Good Morning Slimyem! Baby mi how you doing? Tori o fine gan, I'm singing this for you. Ma se mi lese, tell me how you doing? Sunmo mi omoge, this one is for you. Oya sebi Ayange... To be continued cheesy wink wink cheesy
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2012
luvinhubby: @slimyem,
Did you read the part that said the woman received $10 (ten dollars) to sleep with a man on their matrimonial bed? She is a cheap LovePeddler. This is not consensual, it is pure prostitution and she is the prostitute.
Yes,i read it and i agree..
She's all of that and more...but what is the thread title again?
The man who paid to sleep with a woman on her husbands bed,isn't he equally as useless?
Where is the moral standing there especially with the woman's husband being his friend?
Is it justifiable?
Whose balls got rendered useless and why?
Did he not get what he asked for?
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2012
pro01: This wan wey Slimy-yem dey curse everybody - 1diot, pig, fool, super-dupa one, etc. I thought she used to catwalk around NL with a veneer of 'class' and 'sophistication'? Abi the cream wey you dey take colour your face with 'class' done finish, thus revealing your ugly real face? Haba, I think say na only people like Pro01 wey dey 'classless' and uncouth right from time suppose dey curse everybody like that oh. Breeze don blow, expose fowl yansh. Abi you dey your period, na im make you dey vibrate with slime all over?
You think you know me so well...but you don't!!
Grab a shovel and start digging then...you don't know shyt!!
Did i start cursing you?
Or did you expect that i'd rub your profanities all over and let it slide?
Are you not a chavaunistic pig from your track record on here?

You know what, why not open a thread asking men who they would hold more responsible if they catch their wife and their best friend making love in their matrimonial bed, and why?
who are the "they"?
The husband?
Outsiders?
The law court?
Who is being held more responsible here?
Like i asked before,do you go around sleeping with your friend's wives on their matrimonial bed?
Should you be absolved of any wrong if you are caught?
It might educate you on why a wife is far more culpable than one's friend - insofar as it was not a case of molestation (since you would always view Pro01's opinion on such issues with a prejudiced prism). As long as women make the decision who to grant access to their kitty and who not to, then they bear most, if not all, of the blame in these situations. If the decision wasn't theirs, then of course they have little culpability.
..and that's why i asked...is the woman yourt wife or sister?
If she's far more culpable to the husband in the story,why isn't she the main plot of the news,why didn't she have her brea$t mangled or something?
Does this case not tell you the man cared more about his friends betrayel than his wife's fidelity even though that might not be in all cases?

Oya DJ, abeg I dedicate Brymo - Good Morning to Slim(y)yem, maybe it would brighten her day.
My day is bright already....save it!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by olaweezy: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Ooops..

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2012
olaweezy: Wat if she was caught wit anoda man,wud dat av been ok? D fact remains,men wud always make moves on u,married or not. The onus is on d woman to maintain her dignity and show restraint.
i 'm guessing this was over your sight...
here's your answer...
slimyem: i'm not saying she's not at fault....
The woman is a cheat...
Don't pat one on the back for the other!!
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Goldieluks: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Lmao @ replies. To me I think the woman is a supa dupa (quoting slimy) hoe. For her to even think of sleeping with her husband's friend, mehn she's a confirm DOG.

And as for the guy who's ball was crushed, well he should have seen it coming. Although the husband/victim of cheat took it too far, and took laws into his hands for crushing his friend's(enemy) ball. Severe beating would have been better. I don't support barbaric act of any kind. Not ruling out the fact that what the friend did was dead wrong from every angle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confessions Of Shina Rambo,the Notorious Ex-armed Robber! / You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. / Policemen Beat Driver, Set His Bus Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.