Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. (4341 Views)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / Man Driving SUV Dropping Unconscious Lady By Road Side At Night In Kenya (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by ennypita: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Its a pity we consume things and we care less of how healthy it is. In this video a young lady was seen washing pure water to be sold to people in a dirty stream and we could see someone even urinating in the water. Please let's be careful with what we buy and take outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeoomtzoXxE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by blackboy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by anonym0us: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2020
hmm I stopped buying sugar cane from this aboki guys the day I saw a group of them washing it in a dirty river where they shit,urinate,wash killed animal just name it .
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2020
It is well, if you know what is going on behind scenes of what we eat, you will turn to a chef overnight.
I can create an app for your blog or website for 5k only, payment after delivery.
Click to chat me directly
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Too bad

1 Like

Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by Christmasdon(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmmm x 1000
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by slyfox35(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Only God saves us,Nigeria and majority of its citizens are engulfed in death
During my travels through west Africa,Nigeria is the biggest in infrastructure but also the dirtiest,imagine the combo
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by rexchazy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Can only happen in the North
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by macklef(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
rexchazy:
Can only happen in the North
dnt even live with that conclusion. Uld be shocked
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by ennypita: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
macklef:

dnt even live with that conclusion. Uld be shocked
Its every where oh. Let's just be careful and pay more attention to what we eat outside
Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by yokotty: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Re: You Won't Buy Pure Water On The Road Side After seeing This. by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Buying things along major highways en route to your destination always comes with gr8 risk, 4rm fake gala, to fake bottle water, expired items, but wetin we go do kwa nu

(1) (Reply)

Yet-to-be Identified Lady Begs For Her Life As Kidnapper Force Her To Make A Vid / Female Police Officer Who Touched Late Detainee’s Private Part, Arrested / My Neighbours Wife Is Persuading Me To Have S*x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.